This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    LOL...well by the time this got answered I totally forgot why it got asked. I know I was giving you a hard time about my Narration about being the

Orator of LOVE for Sam & Jack and you thought I was singing it

But those dogs howling where NOT because I was singing it was because Sam had messed up AGAIN and we have more angst in our lives ....OY
    Oy indeed. You can sing anytime you want....just give me plenty of warning!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Just so you know Caty......Hubs HOGGED the computer last night until all I could do was work on Fan Fiction ....so I have not yet had a chance to watch your NEW VIDEO.........BUT I made him promise I would get time tonight. SO I will let you know what I think tonight

Thanks Tame ..the last one is sad.

but did you also notice in zero hour ..and the locker room scene with jack !!!!Didn't you think it was a bit weird!!!!( see post above, I detailed more).

What do yu think 'bout that ?!!

Caty

Comment

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Caty....what happen to your romance??? just teasing you

I know there are some days I want Jack to just walk over a whack Sam in the back of the head and say "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???"

BUT
        The There are some days I want Sam to walk over and Whack Jack in the back of the head and say"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME TALK???"

anyway your post made laugh
        This is good! ROFLMAO! Love the Sam Wacking Jack into letting her talk...maybe we wouldn't be in this position if he had!!

S

Comment

Sam and Jack forever together

Comment

Just so you know Caty......Hubs HOGGED the computer last night until all I could do was work on Fan Fiction ....so I have not yet had a chance to watch your NEW VIDEO.........BUT I made him promise I would get time tonight. SO I will let you know what I think tonight
            Sooooo, that's why I got that email this morning! I must talk to your hubs about hogging computer to get fics back faster! LOL!

Comment

I just watched Affinity...All I can fathom is that when I rubbed the fog of my bathrooom mirror today it turned out to be one of those Quantum Mirror things cos in my world...the real one....TV like this DOES NOT get broadcast. I am now going to refer to it as "IT" What I am going to rant about has probably all been said before but I am SO MAD
              Ok I need to get this off my chest. I have never NOT been able to sit through an episode of Stargate..I have thought some to be stronger than others but "IT" was the first time I have ever finished an episode and thought...well that was kruvis. Now while most of my rant does come form a shippy perspective, I found the episode just came from nowhere...like they were despearate for a script and they were trying to shake things up and ended up 'spilling the episode all over the bench' so to speak.
              Firstly the obvious problem EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW Carter has too much class to make out at a stake out and there is no way she would tell him like that after agonising over it for so long. She may have got caught up in the moment but I do not believe that. Second, TBTB screwed AT big time with dialogue in "IT".
              And the obvious O'Neill standing there, I nearly put my fist through the screen I can tell you.
              And on a kind of un-shippy note.....what was with Teal'c's wardrobe?? And since when does he listen to Hip Hop??????
              All I can say is Threads better make up for this damn it or I will have a DeLuise head mounted on my wall so fast as a warning to all future TV execs who want to torment fans like this!!!!!!
              ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Hi gang! I haven't been around in a few days, and wondered if Kiwigater and the others who went to the Chicago con had posted about it. If anyone knows approximately where it might be in here, please point me in the right direction. Thanks! ;o)

Comment

I just read the article SCI FI expands originals to Wednesday. The very last thing it says is: Both Stargate series will return with all-new episodes in January.!!!!!!!
                  Did I misunderstand or is that what it infact says? It would be so great if there was another season of SG-1, provided that it was good and not totally lame or anything. Everyone has been saying that there wasn't going to be a 9th season, but maybe there is. I guess we will have to wait and see.

hobbitsrul
                  Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
                    I just read the article SCI FI expands originals to Wednesday. The very last thing it says is: Both Stargate series will return with all-new episodes in January.!!!!!!!
                    Did I misunderstand or is that what it infact says? It would be so great if there was another season of SG-1, provided that it was good and not totally lame or anything. Everyone has been saying that there wasn't going to be a 9th season, but maybe there is. I guess we will have to wait and see.

hobbitsrul
                    That article meant that the new eps to conclude season 8 will start again in January. They always take a midseason break. In a few more weeks, both Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis will have a "midseason finale" and then start up with the second half of the season in January. It should conclude in March sometime. No news on season 9 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      Hi gang! I haven't been around in a few days, and wondered if Kiwigater and the others who went to the Chicago con had posted about it. If anyone knows approximately where it might be in here, please point me in the right direction. Thanks! ;o)
                      The Chicago con is this weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        That article meant that the new eps to conclude season 8 will start again in January. They always take a midseason break. In a few more weeks, both Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis will have a "midseason finale" and then start up with the second half of the season in January. It should conclude in March sometime. No news on season 9 yet.
                        Oh...thanks. I didn't know that they take a midseason break...havent' been watching that long. lol Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought the new season started later then January but couldn't remember.

hobbitsrul
                        Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Thanks Tame ..the last one is sad.

but did you also notice in zero hour ..and the locker room scene with jack !!!!Didn't you think it was a bit weird!!!!( see post above, I detailed more).

What do yu think 'bout that ?!!

Caty
                          I did notice that....but I thought that the men and woman's locker rooms were seperate. In different episodes Sam has made the statement *This is the *Women's locker Room* so I didn't think that her locker was in there.....I think the the *GEAR UP room is different from the Locker room.
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 August 2004, 09:42 AM.
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                            Is anyone else watching SciFi right now? Window of Opportunity is on. I think I'm gonna go have a big bowl of fruitloops. I have to run and get it before the kiss and dip. I love this ep! Especially the smile from Jack at the end. Anyways, that's just how I feel about it, what do you think? (giggle, snort, giggle
                            I like fruit loops, but Kix is more my thing. What can I say? I'm a sucker for puffed corn cereals!! My dad hates Kix though! More for me!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Sooooo, that's why I got that email this morning! I must talk to your hubs about hogging computer to get fics back faster! LOL!
                              YES!!! I was so very ANNOYED... he did that last week too.....so while I had everything on paper I still had to transfer things into the document on the computer AAARRRGGGHHHH

MEN can't live with them ....and apparently in Sam 's case can't WHACK 'em

Oh wait do you think he was HELPING YOU???? now My Great Author friend .....this was done already.........but in the time alotted me Saturday and Sunday I wanted to chat a bit too
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                The Chicago con is this weekend.
                                whoops! color me stupid. I saw the schedule of events was posted late last week, so I thought it was over this past weekend. Creation doesn't normally post the schedule until the Thurs before the events. Okay... another few days to wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X