This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Thank you for your patience in my time of MOJO building.......There will probably be more but this is just a thank you to those putting up with it now
    There is no 'putting up with it', Tame. We'll take you in any way, shape, or form, or in any condition, because that's what this shipper thread stands for! *besides finding ways of shacking up Sam and Jack *

(((((((((Tame))))))))))

Sally
    Last edited by majorsal; 23 August 2004, 11:29 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I'M STUPID!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/josame.../ph//my_photos

This yahoo photo album contains 2 pics of me. The first one was taken a few years ago at my sister's wedding when I was about 18. The second one where I'm with my nice former roomies is more recent since it was taken last summer when I was 22. I'm 23 now. I'm on the far RIGHT in both pics.
      Nice pics, mad_gater! *cutie pie*
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        I wish I had Sci-Fi!!
        Anyway thanks for letting me know

and i'm glad that most of the clips are from the european DVD's, I'm going to have to dedicate a whole day to watch the specials on my dvd's it looks like i'm missing out on lots of good stuff!!

Where are these European dvd clips located?

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ....ALthough I do have to say there is a rather *nice* pic of Jack with his Gun in the thunk thread that perked me up too
          *whimpers* Post it here!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Honey, you can blame anything you want on Pete! Personally, I'm looking for a way to connect him to the black plague!
            ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              I don't know if this is off topic, but .... I recently rented the movie version of "COTG." So I saw for the first time the nude Sharre. Wow! Any way, there also was a scene I'm sure isn't in the version we get on the Sci-fi channel. Daniel is at Jack's house and Jack tells him about coming back from the first Abydos trip and Sara has left him. Has anyone here watched SG since the beginning on Showtime? Would both those scenes have been in then (since showtime is a pay channel I would think maybe Sharre could be). I keep thinking maybe the first 5 seasons from Showtime are cut when reshown on Sci-Fi.

I know that COTG was cut. Another scene that was cut was the one on Abydos where Skaara gives "Moonshine" to Jack who chokes when he takes a sip. It's a nice "Intro to Subtle Ship" moment because Sam is sitting right next to him laughing.

As for the rest of the episodes, I'm not sure. I have seasons 1-6 on DVD, so I can't tell anymore if something is missing. (I'm waiting until the end of Season 8 to decide whether to buy the Season 7 and 8 DVDs. I figure if TPTB ruin S/J, then I'm not spending any more money. If it all turns out all right, then I'll be logging on to Amazon.com.)

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                Spoiler:
                sam marrying pete is like debbie reynolds deciding to marry donald o'connor, instead of holding out for gene kelly

LOL! Yep!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  oh, nothing much. pete isn't real, sam's a replicator, jack's kidnapped her, jacob's taken out a contract on pete with aris boch, janet has somehow slapped sam round the back of her head, shouting 'just what the hell do you think you're doing!', then run off to frighten daniel..you know, the usual stuff
                  LOL, Michelle!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Well since you've obliged with a pic of yourself and I did promise one the other night, here it is:

http://marimba26.com/Gatecon003sm.jpg

This one is from the Gateworld Get-Together. I'm with Michael Adamthwaite (Her'ak) who David got as a guest for us! He was very funny! Sitll haven't scanned my pics with the stars, have to borrow my friend's scanner and aligning our schedules has been a real problem lately LOL.
                    Oh, marimba, the pic's great! You look great! *michael's not so bad either *

Sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 23 August 2004, 10:51 PM.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      (oh, and I see Michael is helping Tame keep her legs together for this pic! )
                      LOL! *we're such a sick, twisted bunch*

Sally
                      Last edited by majorsal; 23 August 2004, 11:33 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou
                        Hey, I just had a thought...
                        Affinity Spoilers...
                        Spoiler:

You know the scene in a$$inity where Sam is ranting to Daniel and Teal'c about how society pressures women to find the ideal man? Did anyone else catch her frustration in the scene? I know most of us were too busy being annoyed by the idea that women aren't complete without a partner... But, when I watched again, I caught something interesting. She makes reference to how society tells a girl she needs to wait for the ideal man, or she's settling. She sounded vastly annoyed, as if she didn't like this. Anyone else think she might be mad because she KNOWS she'd be settling for Pete -- after all, Jack is her ideal man -- and she hates the idea that she can't get away with it? Just a thought.
                        Yep. I said it myself.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

I can't take much more of this. What's wrong with these people! Get it together already!

ship sistah

(((((((((ship sistah))))))))))

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

But
                            Spoiler:
                            why did Jack stop her from confessing in TLC? By that time, he'd seen her break down over the thought of losing him in Heroes and she had made an earlier attempt at his house (and he wasn't helping her there either). I can't believe he doesn't know how she feels, so IMO Jack has to take some responsibility here for the nonsense that we're dealing with. Does he think she'd be better off with stuPit?

I don't get it.

ship sistah
                            Hear, hear! ... or there, there! .... or... Jack, get your butt in gear and get your woman!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

first:
                              ((((((((((((((((((((Aunt Sally)))))))))))))))))))
                              so missed you!

second:
                              I love that you're more chipper than I am!

ship sistah
                              Ship sistah! *everyone ignore us while we have a reunion hug*

((((((((((((((ship sistah)))))))))))))))

I'll tell you, at first I thought you said... I was cheaper than you, and I couldn't understand what that meant. I mean, yeah, I'm cheap, but how'd you know!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
                                Lunar
                                Caty
                                Marimba
                                Tame
                                Mei Mei
                                Kri
                                Critter
                                LtLisa
                                TOKEN
                                Auralan
                                Melyanna
                                Mad_Gater
                                WaterFall
                                Ship Sistah
                                Bucky
                                Michelleb
                                KiwGater
                                Faith
                                Shinrai
                                Chevron Seven
                                Zoser
                                Sam O Neill
                                ESTELLE
                                MALA50
                                Gatetrixer
                                Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies seved by Jack and a tucking in
                                Majorsal
                                Isis
                                Wynter
                                Ses110
                                cc_mac
                                I watched it last night, and so did Mishy Mo (who can't get on GW). It was the perfect end to a crappy (scuse the language) day.
                                It was my first day back at school, and I went to Mishy's (she's got broadband) to watch affinity. I just have this to say about the ep
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam is such a b;tch! She knew how much that hurt Jack when she showed him the ring, but yet she still said yes. I think Sam going to be one of these people that turns their back on their friends the second a man is about. I just hope Jack can make her see sense before that fateful day.

Roll on threads!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X