This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Well since you've obliged with a pic of yourself and I did promise one the other night, here it is:

http://marimba26.com/Gatecon003sm.jpg

This one is from the Gateworld Get-Together. I'm with Michael Adamthwaite (Her'ak) who David got as a guest for us! He was very funny! Sitll haven't scanned my pics with the stars, have to borrow my friend's scanner and aligning our schedules has been a real problem lately LOL.
    Great Picture Marimba!! Tame's substitute looks so good in Michael's hands. ROFL
    sigpic

Comment

Well since you've obliged with a pic of yourself and I did promise one the other night, here it is:

This one is from the Gateworld Get-Together. I'm with Michael Adamthwaite (Her'ak) who David got as a guest for us! He was very funny! Sitll haven't scanned my pics with the stars, have to borrow my friend's scanner and aligning our schedules has been a real problem lately LOL.
      Beautiful, Marimba!! (I see Tame managed to worm her way into the picture. ) Can't wait to see the other pictures!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        LOL! Wait! Isn't it a TEAM SPORT?!

SYNCHRONIZED JACK DROOLING!!
        ROFL!! Won't that be kind of like Synchronized swimming for the gutter?
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          *Looks around*

Is everyone still there? It seems to have gone very quiet in here.........

Was it something I said??
          i'm still here!! though i shouldn't be cos its 1 am now and i have a dental appointment first thing in the morning, and really i'm only posting so i can bump my post count up....i'm nearly at two hundred, and i think i've been here a week now
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            oh, nothing much. pete isn't real, sam's a replicator, jack's kidnapped her, jacob's taken out a contract on pete with aris boch, janet has somehow slapped sam round the back of her head, shouting 'just what the hell do you think you're doing!', then run off to frighten daniel..you know, the usual stuff
            ROFLLLL!!! Nope not much
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Totally and 100% agree with you here, both of you!!!! She was talking herself into it completely!!!!!!
              why wasn't there anybody around to talk her out of it? so jack was playing the gentleman..what about daniel or teal'c (janet would have..grumble grumble)
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Marimba, I love the pic. I see the hussy got in the pic too You'll have to let us see the rest. I am sssooooo jealous!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  LOL! Wait! Isn't it a TEAM SPORT?!

SYNCHRONIZED JACK DROOLING!!
                  How many on each team? Maybe we'll need two or three or four teams for all of us to be able to compete.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Woohoo! Marimba! Great pic! Nice to be able to put a face with a name and a voice (your words and talent)....

(oh, and I see Michael is helping Tame keep her legs together for this pic! )
                    sigpic

Comment

you know, in the light of this, i'm going to have to go back and reassess affinity. even rewatch chimera...this could be interesting ..
                      Affinity/Threads spoiler
                      Spoiler:

I could probably believe the alien theory to explain Sams behavior. But Pete needs to be a real person. It creeps me out to think that she is walking around town with a imaginary friend.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        How many on each team? Maybe we'll need two or three or four teams for all of us to be able to compete.
                        I'LL BE ON THE FIRST AID TEAM JUST INCASE JACK NEEDS A BIT OF MOUTH TO MOUTH IF HE SWALLOWS A BIT OF WATER ( SORRY ONLY IN MY DREAMS)

THANK YOU SHIP NANA FOR ADDING M TO YOUR LIST.

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Sorry My Picture Is Big My Brother Came And Helped Me But Now I Can't Make It Smaller I Will Keep Trying It's Just Taht I Haven't Been On Here For A While And I Missed It.

Wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

why wasn't there anybody around to talk her out of it? so jack was playing the gentleman..what about daniel or teal'c (janet would have..grumble grumble)
                            YES! Janet!!

To TPTB: You see? See? See? See? (doing the Daniel Dance from One False Step)!
                            Spoiler:

If Janet was around she'd knock some sense into Sam!
                            sigpic

Comment

oh, nothing much. pete isn't real, sam's a replicator, jack's kidnapped her, jacob's taken out a contract on pete with aris boch, janet has somehow slapped sam round the back of her head, shouting 'just what the hell do you think you're doing!', then run off to frighten daniel..you know, the usual stuff
                              Michelle!! You are so bad! Some poor unspoiled lurking shipper is gonna think that's real!!

It sounds like a plot to a fic though?? Are you developing it???

Comment

ROFL!! Won't that be kind of like Synchronized swimming for the gutter?
                                Wouldn't that be syncronized swimming in the gutter?

Comment

Working...
                                X