Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this forum is getting on my nerves ..I can only get in to post one message every night ...

I want to access last page ..so I post that ...othervise can't access last page ....

Sam and Jack forvever together

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Just want to say, that I think that this thread has some of the most thoughtful, intelligent and respectful posters in all of GW! (not to mention prolific!)

And, in addition, it is amazing that THERE ALSO SO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE ON THIS SAM/JACK SHIPPER'S THREAD!

I know I may have forgotten someone here, but kudos to the latest creations:

Great fanfics!
      Karibou, Michelleb, sueKay, meimei

Great videos!
      Caty, Marimba, CoffeeGirl
      Thanks!! But you forgot to put yourself on that list of talented and creative people!! Your collections have been an inspiration!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        YES...and they are 3 weeks old now and starting on solid food for the first time tonight

So wish us all luck
        Good luck!

Comment

hey guys
          quick question Tame has tried helpinh me but i'm stupid how do you guys get the pictures at the bottom of your signature i have tried inserting image but i have only pictures in mt folder how do i transfer them??

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hey, I think Window of Opportunity is one of SciFi's SG1 reruns tonight!! My cable menu describes one of tonights episode as "Jack and Teal'c encounter an alien device that alters time."

That is one of my all-time favorites!! (Any episode with a J/S liplock is a winner, but Window is sooooo funny!!)

Yippee!
            Happy Dance!
            -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              <snip>
              *At This Moment by Marimba: It Brought tears to my eyes!! It was great how you put in clips of the scenes from Affinity in between all the other clips! Very moving video!!
              Thanks!

*I Remember You by Marimba: Good song and I loved how you did the shatter effect when the guy sang ...'Die' that was brilliant!! and there was one clip in there that I didn't recognise...the one of Jack and Sam wearing earpieces..from the look of Sam's hair it was from a season 8 episode but I can't think which one
              Ironically enough, that clip is from Chernobyl when they're in the van surveilling Daniel's house.

*Survivor by Marimba: ROTFL!!! This was great I loved the clips of Mr Poato Head from Toy Story, especially the one where molly was holding him upsode down and whacking his head on her cot!
              This vid and Caty's 'That don't impress me much' and CofeeGirl's Accidentally in Love are my happy vids!! Whenever i'm feeling sad i'll watch these and they'll make me happy again

*The One by Caty: Great song! Great clips and a brilliant ending!! This is a wonderful vid Caty and the clip you show of the scene from affinity is just so sad!

Right I think i'm done for now I've just found some more of Marimbas older vids that I haven't watched yet so i'm just downloading them and will watch them in a min
              Thanks so much for watching! Glad you've enjoyed them!

Comment

It could be but ...
                spoilers for Death Knell
                Spoiler:

when Sam & Jacob were in the room working Sam made a comment that she didn't even know that Jacob had given up coffee for Selmak. Then Jacob said yeah they didn't get much time to talk about things. Then basically all hell broke lose.

I know that is condensed but they really got no chance to talk about stuff
                Ah yeah, good point. Hopefully then that is how it will play out. It would be nice if the real Jacob was the catalyst for Sam & Jack, the way hallucination Jacob was the catalyst for Sam & Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  nah... I've decided that drooling over Jack is now appropriate anywhere. If TPTB and Sam want to pretend that PS is cute and sexy, then as god is my witness,

I WILL DROOL OVER JACK (and lick his wounds)
                  whereever and whenever I want!!!

News Flash!!!

I just heard that DROOLING OVER JACK has been made an olympic sport!!!!

I'm going for the GOLD MEDAL!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                    *waves* Me too. I think Replicator-Sam had some malfunction. Like when one of your CD's get stuck and you keep hearing the same music. Pete's just too slow to realize it.

Estelle xxx

i just had an idea
                    Spoiler:
                    maybe this isn't even the real sam being cruel to jack and waving a ring around in his face and being all sucky-face to pete and accepting his proposal. maybe it's the repli-carter...maybe at some point she's replaced the real sam and is set on destroying sam's life by getting her engaged to ..that man and getting jack out of the picture
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Marimba! I just watched some more of your vids and I just gotta tell you that I loved I'm Already There (especially because I LOVE Lonestar) and 'I will Survive!' great vid and we shippers will survive!! We have each other and thats all we need!
                      Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        News Flash!!!

well sam should have 1000 gold medals by now.
                        SHIP NANA can you add me th the list after 4 days of being locked out and going through THAT episode i need a lift up

THANKS

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          News Flash!!!

LOL! Wait! Isn't it a TEAM SPORT?!

SYNCHRONIZED JACK DROOLING!!
                          sigpic

Comment

<snip>
                            Spreading the *love of Sam & Jack* across the Gate World Galaxy (cue theme music)

A Love destined from the moment they met
                            A Love that has withstood bad outfits, bad hair and bad writers
                            A Love that will forever be a testiment to Shippers worldwide
                            That yes you too can be dragged through the mud
                            put through an emotional roller coaster and YET still
                            come back for more.......why.......because we stand for
                            the LOVE OF SAM & JACK...............(fade out theme music)
                            ROFLMAOOOO!!! Bad outfits and bad hair LOL. Yikes, the fact that they *have* survived such things says quite a bit I think

Comment

Ship Nana is on now so I am trying to stop my posting of the list.....But she gets awful busy and I try to help her ...........so please be patient....I have no real life and if you read Ship Nana's posts she actually does

What? This is not our real life?
                              Ship Nana

Comment

SHIPPERS GATHER ROUND!!!!!

TAME HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY

but only for those that will read spoilers

Spoiler for Threads
                                Spoiler:

I have decided that JACOB will throw a wrench into the whole works. .
                                oh yeah, i think it'll be jacob..
                                Spoiler:
                                and selmac, both, once they meet pete (assuming he's real), saying 'no, do not marry this man, do you not see jack is in love with you?' and then will come the 'i can't regs, want a life, blah blah conversation, and jacob will say 'do you want the easy life, the one with the man you don't love, the life half-lived? or do you want the difficult, awkward life with the man you love, a life that's fully lived?

okay that is just one of about 8 gazillion ways this played out in my head while I was thinking about how Jacob could tell his daughter that he approved of Jack .

regardless just thinking about this has brought up my MOJO and THAT is a GREAT THING
                                mojo is always good, and it's great yours came back
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X