This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynter
    I KNOW CATY I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS AGAIN READING FAN FIC AND NOW GOING TO WATCH D&C AND ENTITY I LOVE THOSE TWO EPISODES.
    I WATCHED BENEATH THE SURFACE AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND JACK'S FACE WHEN DANIEL SAYS WHAT DO YOU DREAM ABOUT?JAK LOOKS AT SAM AND SAYS STUFF AND THINGS! LOL I LOVE THAT
    I WATCHED PDL DOING THE COM ON THE DIRECTORS COM AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART OF SAM & JACK WHEN SHE PUTS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS,PDL SAYS 'THEY DON'T NEED THE TONGUE IN MOUTH KISS OF THIS SCENE SAYS IT ALL IT SHOWS THEY HAVE STRONG FEELINGS ABOUT EACH OTHER AND YOU CAN FEEL IT WITHOUT THE KISSING'
    I THOUGHT HE WAS SPOT ON BUT I STILL WANT THE KISS!!!!!!

WYNTERXX

Wynter

It reminds me of what Chris CARTER said about Mulder and Scully ...the forehead kiss, the hand holding and the soft touch was stronger than making love ...or it was the same for MULDER AND SCULLY .....but I still want the KISSES and many more ..We deserve it too. A bed scene will be smashing for future RST videos thank you...We had one with we need 2 or more with Sam and Jack and done with better taste . the soft caress that you can see in my "Insatiable" and " Slow" videos.

....and while the board was gone I rewatched that Kick ass video of mine ...2 women...2 men .....what more to say ....There is a Magrebien Influence for that song ...but It's very entertaining and fast ..I love it .

Just left click if you have broaband ...it takes you direct to the video.

http://caty.lostworldvideos.org/Vide...entjetaime.wmv

caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 18 August 2004, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, it's the actors that really know what's going on with their characters, inside. besides, chemistry is instinctive, you can't just switch it on and off
      I usually hate doing anything here at work on-line other than lurking at lunch, but since I've got a feeling the server issues might not be fixed (when I tried to get in 30 minutes ago it wouldn't connect to the forum) & there's a chance of severe thunderstorms here this evening, so I figured I'd better put my 2-cents in real quick w/a hit-n-run post. (Actually in the shipper family that would be a hug-n-run post! )

I agree Michelle, that the A/R chemistry is there & it's instictive. Sounded like from the interviews that TPTB already do tons of creative editing to edit the chemistry out...

Methinks that this has always been the age old fight in tv/movies & on the stage in pre-film days… the director’s vision for the show/story/character versus the actors' emotional/physical response in plying their craft & bringing the character to life for the audience.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Is Tame Shipper of the Month because she talks so much ?

((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))
        NO..!!!! I am Shipper of the Month because Of the Baby Kitties and The Vet said I was such a GREAT Kitty Mommy... They are 19 days old Today

sheesh....talks so much..I can't believe Critter said that And I am so nice to here all the time....mumble, grumble....see if I give her a hug next time .........Humpf....oh Darn It she gave me a Hug....I can NOT hug back.....dag nab it!!!

(((((((((((Critter)))))))))))
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          hey, i made it to a hundred posts, and jaffa warrior, in less than a week!! proof positive that i talk waaaaay too much
          (((((((Shipper Family)))))))) Am finally here. GW sure knows how to suck the fun out of this. Can't help myself though, I still love it here.

I'm still a Jaffa fodder, too much work and too little spare time. And GW is not helping!!!

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Tame is shipper of the year

Caty
            WOW !!What a nice and thoughtful thing to say Thank you Caty!!!

How can you not love this (((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Could somebody tell me the titles of the new spoilers episodes after Icon .

I'd like to read some stuff about the Sam and Jack related scenes.

Thank you

Caty
              Affinity and Threads.....those seem to be the big ones

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                I AGREE CATY TAME IS SHIPPER OF THE YEAR.
                ALWAYS THERE TO HELP US AND THERE FOR THE QUEST OF SAM AND JACK.
                WE MUST ALSO GIVE A HAND TO HER BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE KITTIES SHE HAS HELPED.

WYNTERXX
                Thank you Wynter....We are SO NOT talking to Critter anymore.......

SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I hope that the sale of that Wedding Pics so out distances everything else that TPTB can't HELP But notice

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Now I feel guilty. I have enjoyed Tame and her messages for many months and I hope she knows that I agree with the sweetie pie image. And she's not even here to defend herself. I hope she can forgive me.

Caty, welcome home.

On topic now...Michelle, I am reading one of your fanfics. The Carter/Sam one. So far really good. I am still utterly amazed by the talent here.
                  So this is what goes on when I am stuck off of GW ..... you think I am sweet and I talk alot

well that isn't so bad

Thank you Caty for standing up for me (((((((((((Caty)))))))))))

ANd (((((((((((wynter))))))))))))

But I already forgave you Critter!! ... I know you were teasin........you were right

LOL

I just really enjoy everyone in here and I really love talking about Sam & Jack and I am glad I have a place to voice my happiness or my discontent with TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Welcome back, Caty!

If it looks deserted in shipper town, it's because the NID have invaded our lovely town and have everyone in lockdown....... or because Gateworld is suffering from the flu and won't let us in.

Sally
                    Gotta be the NID. break out the guns, staffs, and zats. we're starting a rebellion against the NID!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                      Season 8 spoilers affinity & threads

Spoiler:
                      Well, I'm certainly not worried, never mind anywhere in the vicinity of having given up. It's hard to stress too much about an episode where Sam's having very serious doubts and Jack's been handed an answer to the regs problem. They'll drag every last ounce of drama out of it, but I'm confident Pete's going to be taking the express train to dumpsville before the season's out.
                      I haven't given up on Sam & Jack ending up together by the end of Star Gate

What I have given up on is having a resolution that I will be happy with. TPTB gave the Pete character all the joy, the romance and the fun I wanted Jack to have with Sam....and now the interviews I read with TPTB they act like to give that kind of fun moments to the tow lead charcaters is BAD.....I wonder if send them a dictionary would they look at the words I highlight

Comment

LOL! We're like swarming sharks.... one GW-er finds blood in the water (ie. forum is up!), and the rest swarm without having to be told!

(I am working MG and DOJ, really!) This was just a quick check to see if GW was up, and it was, so I HAD to post....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I haven't given up on Sam & Jack ending up together by the end of Star Gate

What I have given up on is having a resolution that I will be happy with. TPTB gave the Pete character all the joy, the romance and the fun I wanted Jack to have with Sam....and now the interviews I read with TPTB they act like to give that kind of fun moments to the tow lead charcaters is BAD.....I wonder if send them a dictionary would they look at the words I highlight
                          I agree with you tame. They just have to watch farscape, which has lots of ship aswell as action etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            LOL! We're like swarming sharks.... one GW-er finds blood in the water (ie. forum is up!), and the rest swarm without having to be told!

(I am working MG and DOJ, really!) This was just a quick check to see if GW was up, and it was, so I HAD to post....
                            Yes, it looks like you're working very hard!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                              I missed you too!!!Of course I missed my whole shipper family but you two are absolutely special!!!

((((((((((((((((((((Kel'dor & Mad_Gater))))))))))))))))))))
                              Hmm...we sure seem to hug a lot lately....
                              Ya don't hear me and K-man complaining do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                                Oh I'm so sorry!!Strangling you wasn't my intention! *Aga gives Kel'dor shipper drink yet to be named*Here, drink it!It helps on oxygen deprivation. My poor thing are you feeling better ?
                                *dreamy look* Yes!! Much better now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X