This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    You didn't know that the shipper induced fantasy world was called the Happy Place, did you? Each Shipper has their own spot to daydream about whatever floats their boat. BTW... Can you guarantee that if I read smutty fanfics before bed my dreams will shall we say be more loving?
    Your two cents are always worth at least a dollar!
    Yeah, that is most definitely my happy place!! Hee.... And while I can't GUARANTEE more um...loving....dreams, let's just say, it sure doesn't hurt.
    Not even gonna go there.....

Well, G'Night all....Sweet dreams! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

When I 1st heard about the bf storyline, I was not a happy camper - but when I saw Grace, I kind of thought 'hmm, I think I see where they are going with this idea'. Now I know I was being overly generous with my trust, but I could envision ( if I squinted really hard) a storyline that made Sam examine who she was and where she was going ( with the obvious conclusion being Jack). If that had been the plan, I could have been ok with it - certainly not happy, not even fine , just ok and would have moved on from there.

But, the way it was handled makes me have little hope of a conclusion that I am satisifed with, no matter what happens from here on out. Maybe they will surprise me ( surprise along the lines of a miracle) and do Sam and Jack justice but I am not counting on it. Even if Sam and Jack declare their undying love and row off into the sunset on that pond in MN, I just don't think it will mean as much to me. I am pretty much just resigned to whatever happens.

And that is why this is all so upsetting - they have taken away something that used to mean alot to me.

I know you have all discussed this thoroughly, but since I am new and haven't had a chance I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Thanks for listening b/c reading all your posts really has made me feel better even if it doesn't make everything allright!

"Pete Who?"

Even my DOG is a shipper!

Comment

Hi Sally

Oh you are so right on the money although I think a grenade went off already when the Affinity pics went up. I may be running for cover shouting "Fire in the Hole!" after it airs. I seem to recall the S/J shippers going through this last year with pre and post Chimera. We did see lots of ship after that episode so I'm still hoping with this probably being the final season, well see ship...and more ship..and...more ship before it ends. If what we see in the pics is accepted (trying to avoid spoiling), hopefully we'll see her wake up in bed from having that nightmare!

SG-1Poz

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          It is important to remember that the President is a SHIPPER, and he owes Jack BIG TIME!!

UN-REAL! The cookies and smileys are taking over the world.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by auralan

I'm really not worried in the long run. This too shall pass.

... That hit me. This too shall pass... maybe it'll be my new motto... but..... PLEASE LET ME RECOVER FROM THE HIT BEFORE YOU HIT ME AGAIN! ..... *takes deep breaths*............... this too shall pass. this too shall pass. this too shall pass. this too shall pass......

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

i'm actually more of an s/j shipper now, following the whole pete thing. my independant dislike of how pete treated sam has made me feel that poor naive sam needs someone decent. and considering that i already thought she and jack fit, i now want her to get rid of pete and hook up with jack, because he would be and has been much more respectful and loving to her, as she has been to him.

Comment

Alrighty then,the votes are in...drumroll please.......................................................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .......
                by overwhelming demand,
                I'LL KEEP THE SIG!!!

Now I'm gonna go watch a bunch of shippy vids.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc

<snipped>

(BTW - I think they continue to dig an even deeper hole for themselves with the way they are currently handling the pete issue in the PR for S8.)
                  Isn't the hole half way to China now?

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Isn't the hole half way to China now?

Sally
                    Forget China! I think the hole runs all the way through the Earth's core and out the other side!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      i'm actually more of an s/j shipper now, following the whole pete thing. my independant dislike of how pete treated sam has made me feel that poor naive sam needs someone decent. and considering that i already thought she and jack fit, i now want her to get rid of pete and hook up with jack, because he would be and has been much more respectful and loving to her, as she has been to him.
                      Now if only TPTB could be as smart as you!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        I feel quite sorry for DdL after reading the con report...he's such a nice guy
                        Let DDL be brought back as a HumanRep, so then he could play a fun and interesting character that half the fans don't want to throw tomatoes at.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          hey guys THREAD 9 ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          i want sam to say to jack that pete has asked her to marry him,theres a pause and sad look on jacks face,he repies "so congratulations are in order then carter"Sam says "I haven't given him an answer yet,is there any reason i shouldn't give him an answer sir"staring at jack.
                          With this jack replies to sam after another longing look at each other"why would there be any reason,i hope you are both happy"then walks out leaving sam devestated,and coming to the conclusion she would rather be with some-one rather than being on her own,even though the only man she ever loved was jack.
                          Later that night sam comes to the conclusion that she couldn't be so cruel to and decides that in the morning she will refuse his offer of proposal.
                          The door knocks,as sam answers it jack walks in.
                          He starts off by saying that"Carter there is a reason,you wouldn't want to live a life of secrets with the man you marry,you may want a family how will you do that."
                          Sma says to jack"Then i would give up the stargate"
                          "Why would you do that,does he mean that much to you?Do you love him that much?How could you let some-one give up the life and career that you love"jack says,with the reply from sam"I would have done it for you if you loved me,but then again you don't know what love is do you"
                          Then jacks says " i know what love is.I have loved you for nearly 8 years and because of rules we have always stayed in the room,but now i can't stay in the room because if i lost you to mr tj hooker i would have nothing left in my world worth fighting for"then with that they kiss for the 1st proper time.....

WOW a bit long but i would love for them to confront each other now not later,but as long as it's at the end.
                          loved the tj hooker line!

ship sistah

Comment

Let DDL be brought back as a HumanRep, so then he could play a fun and interesting character that half the fans don't want to throw tomatoes at.

Sally
                            or throw rotten eggs at!

Keldor turned green at the thought of rotten eggs. Stop stickin your head in fridges that have old food in them then Keldor! Or more specifically stop sticking MY head in fridges that have old food in them.
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 14 July 2004, 08:11 PM.

Comment

... That hit me. This too shall pass... maybe it'll be my new motto... but..... PLEASE LET ME RECOVER FROM THE HIT BEFORE YOU HIT ME AGAIN! ..... *takes deep breaths*............... this too shall pass. this too shall pass. this too shall pass. this too shall pass......

Sally
                              Yes, but not everything that passes is pleasant . . . or anything that you'd want to experience again!

Okay, Sally - I'm with you, just about ready to give up.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                And I just realized something, our shipper day is the same day as my friend's birthday. How cool is that?!?! I think she'll like the present I got for her. And I know what you guys are thinking, but there's nothing between us. (At least not yet! )
                                MG's GOT A GIRRRRRRRRRLFRIEND! MG's GOT A GIRRRRRRRRLFRIEND!

what's a sistah for but to tease?

Comment

Working...
                                X