This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Kiwigater has no friends she just has me!!!!
    Thats all she needs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      Kel'dor (wheezing): Uhhh.....yeah. Love you too. But could ya please let go of me. I kinda need oxygen. *cough cough*

Oh I'm so sorry!!Strangling you wasn't my intention! *Aga gives Kel'dor shipper drink yet to be named*Here, drink it!It helps on oxygen deprivation. My poor thing are you feeling better ?
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        (((((((dipsofjazz)))))) !! As you can see we're setting up a peripheral shipper IM group, so we don't have to go thru this sort of withdrawl ever again!!
        I wish I could join you, but I can't run AIM or IM cos I use a work server and it has a BIG firewall... pants

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]Work? ... Oh, that thing we do when we leave our computers so we can have computers?

actually, my job is teaching people how to use computers..more of us for the shipper cause, my friends!!

<<<But yes, this not getting on the forum is EXTREMELY tramatizing.... Affinity better not be tramatizing.... >>

i need chocolate, saturday.lots and lots of chocolate.

*quickly checks to make sure padded room number five is available on Friday night*

Remember to visit me in room five my shipper family! >>

i'll be waiting outside with a nice soothing picture of sam and jack kissing, and lots and lots of shipper cookies.

trust me, if there's ship in affinity, i'll find it. even just a second. don't i always find ship no-one else sees? it's my gift.
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            eek! Let go! There are so few of us around right now, we can't go accidentally killing anyone!
            Yes, yes, I know, I know....Look, I've already let go of him and even helped him get his oxygen back!!!And mojo ... note to self:must remember not to be too desperate around Kel'dor...otherwise he may pay too dearly for his kindness and understanding...
            sigpic
            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
              []((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))[/COLOR]
              Oh my gosh how I have missed everyone!!! You can't imagine my relief that all of this is over. When Waterfall was finally able to get through to me I was overjoyed!! I wasn't sure where the storm had gone so I had no idea if she was ok or not. We are all ok and have sustained minor damage to our homes but others were not as fortunate. The devastation both here and in Punta Gorda and the neighboring islands is unbelievable. We are still without power and have resorted to bathing in the swimming pool but we are all alive and have a home so that's all that matters!! My mom has a generator (obviously I hooked up the computer first hee!) so we are able to at least have food and some relative relief from the heat. Never thought I would WANT to go to work....

But thank you all for your concern. Waterfall told me that everyone was asking about us and it made me feel very loved. I want each and everyone of you to know that I am truly grateful to have met you. I am truly blessed.

We are supposed to have power by Friday - just in time for Affinity - how's that for timing. I did miss Avatar so I'll just have to avoid the spoilers and watch it in reruns. But just wanted to hop on line and let everyone know we're ok and that I've been thinking of you guys.

Much love!!

((((((((((GETCARTER)))))))))))))) glad to hear you're okay and see you post again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                So that's why me and Kel'dor woke up next to a certain gorgeous female shipper from Poland last night. Wish Thor had given us a little warning though. I was a bit disoriented.
                Not only you.I have a feeling I missed something ...big*ahem*Well, maybe Thor will give me my memories back if he wants to make up for this lack of warning...
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  Btw, Michelle, I like your ideas on a 'missing scene' for New Order.

Sally >>

i swear, there is one. i know they really had to cut down on that, cos there wasn't enough time to show everything they wanted to show, and one of the things they cut down on was ship..apparently AT and RDA wanted to do a bit more with the reunion then they could.

i'm just hoping that missing scene makes it's way into another episode...or at least onto the dvd
                  That reminds me of one of the impressions I got from the interviews... a wee bit of an attitude from the PTB regarding the actors putting more of their chemistry into their characters than the PTB really wanted...
                  Spoiler:
                  Boo hoo for them. Yea! for us.
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

[QUOTE=michelleb]
                    Originally posted by majorsal
                    Work? ... Oh, that thing we do when we leave our computers so we can have computers?

actually, my job is teaching people how to use computers..more of us for the shipper cause, my friends!!

<<<But yes, this not getting on the forum is EXTREMELY tramatizing.... Affinity better not be tramatizing.... >>

i need chocolate, saturday.lots and lots of chocolate.

*quickly checks to make sure padded room number five is available on Friday night*

Remember to visit me in room five my shipper family! >>

i'll be waiting outside with a nice soothing picture of sam and jack kissing, and lots and lots of shipper cookies.

trust me, if there's ship in affinity, i'll find it. even just a second. don't i always find ship no-one else sees? it's my gift.
                    Michelle, where is this new fic? Is it PG (can't read R stuff cos on work servers).

Yep, I know you find ship where no-one else sees it... me too... I was convinced that Bashir and Kira had something going on in DS-9, even tho he was supposed to be pining after Dax. Turns out they had in RL. And of course, we both saw Doc/Tegan ship (mind you that's really obvious!!!)

There'll be ship in Affinity. Wish I could download it. Could anyone PM me or email me at [email protected], with details of how to do that? Er-herm....

Comment

Well... have spent 30 minutes in here this a.m. like I did yesterday a.m. (now will have to rush a bit faster to get ready to join the a.m. commute!)...

Just wanted to wish all my Shipper Family a 'g'day' & hopefully this evening we can get together...

(I noticed when I got in this a.m. I was still logged in (since I could never get back in to the Forum to log out after the last kickout).... please don't think I was on-line!
                      I see it more that the Forum was telling me it was time to go catch up on the beauty sleep for once...

Seriously though... I read on one of the threads that Oktagone & GW responded to (when I got on this a.m.) that it was a problem w/the new server after installation of new software. They were operating on the old backup server & guess it couldn't take it...

Hope the new one is back up & running good again...
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        That reminds me of one of the impressions I got from the interviews... a wee bit of an attitude from the PTB regarding the actors putting more of their chemistry into their characters than the PTB really wanted...
                        Spoiler:
                        Boo hoo for them. Yea! for us.
                        well, it's the actors that really know what's going on with their characters, inside. besides, chemistry is instinctive, you can't just switch it on and off

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          Michelle, where is this new fic? Is it PG (can't read R stuff cos on work servers).
                          well, it's PG, but has character death and massive angst...it started huge scale sobbing yesterday.. anyway, i haven't posted it at fanfic,net cos they're in read only mose these days, but it's over at jack and sam's pad and it's called 'not a happy ending'..

<<Yep, I know you find ship where no-one else sees it... me too...>>
                          fun, isn't it. and real life people think we're weird. we're just supernaturally perceptive

I was convinced that Bashir and Kira had something going on in DS-9, even tho he was supposed to be pining after Dax. Turns out they had in RL.
                          it's so nice to be right!!

And of course, we both saw Doc/Tegan ship (mind you that's really obvious!!!)
                          blinding almost, even though there wasn't supposed to be any of that kind of thing going on. that good bye was so sad..and the bit where he was telling her he had to and kill davros..there might as well have been no-one else in the room..

There'll be ship in Affinity. Wish I could download it. Could anyone PM me or email me at [email protected], with details of how to do that? Er-herm....
                          >>

certainly. give me a moment
                          Last edited by michelleb; 18 August 2004, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            I had trouble with his ideas on UST vrs RST too. Would he really want to have Sam and Jack get together in their 90s? Sam wheels Jack around in her walker, while he's strapped down to a gurney and an iron lung? Oh, gee, how romantic. But basically, UST can go only so far and so long. There's no reason to have the entire relationship between Sam and Jack be UST only. Not only is that boring, it's not real life.

Sally
                            What can I say? You are right!!TPTB are always saying that they want to portrey relationships like they would be in reality.But I find it a bit hard to believe that two adult people, attracted to each other, in love with each other, people who day after day face death together, who fight a war might maintain UST for 8 years.I'm not saying I haven't been enjoying this but a ninth year of UST- it's a bit too much for me.So here is another voice for RST.

And of course there is a fact that love scenes between AT and RDA (like the ones in Chimera for example) would be just beautiful...

Changing subject:
                            Welcome back Caty!!! We missed you!!
                            GetCarter and Waterfall and all the others who were in danger!!I haven't been around to wish you good luck but my thoughts were with you and I'm glad that you are okay and back.

I have one more question: Have anybody read fanfics of Celeste Tyroll? They are at Jackfic.com and sg1-awards.com.I'm asking because I absolutely love them(well, except Under her shadow- I can't bring myself to read about Sam torturing Jack )and would like to know what you think.If you haven't- do so immediately!!Celeste has great imagination and knowledge and she does S&J wonderfully.And her fanfics are sooooooooooo long.

Okay,that's it.I won't be here for a couple of days-my grandpa is slightly ill and I'm going to look after him-so wish you all great shipping.And don't be scared of Affinity-in the end Sam and Jack will win and that's all that matters.
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

The forum is back up!!!! (at least for now)
                              Perhaps I shouldn't say that too loud....
                              GW has had more hiccups lately than the "patrons" at MG's bar on a Stargate friday after has been on!!
                              In case it goes down again my AIM name is mahree2727, please invite me to the chat!! 'Cuz I wanna know if it's safe to watch!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                The forum is back up!!!! (at least for now)
                                Perhaps I shouldn't say that too loud....
                                GW has had more hiccups lately than the "patrons" at MG's bar on a Stargate friday after has been on!!

waterfall
                                excellent way to put it I couldn't get on for almost 2 days...

to those in control of the chat situation... my AIM handle is XArctic ProwlerX. If GW crashes again I'd like to join you guys as well, if that's alright...

Comment

Working...
                                X