This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Oops. I guess this needs spoilers. I forgot "The Changling" was season six.

Well, here's where they are!

Spoiler:

AT's husband, Alan, is the first fireman down the pole when the alarm rings.
    CJ's son, little Chris (that's what CJ calls him), is the boy in the car that AT goes up to to check pulse.
    CJ's SO,Gia (not sure of spelling, using CJ's pronunciation) is the blonde nurse in the doorway of the ward when Teal'c is transitioned from the SGC to the hospital again. CJ comments that the nurse is easy on the eyes and then Martin Wood mentions that she is CJ's girlfriend.

Hope that helps!
    Thanks MeiMei!
    I'm going to watch it tonight.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
      Muchas Gracias!
      Did you get a chance to watch the 'Forbidden' video??? Wasnt it HOT?!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Waterfall, I just noticed you were on the 'Who's Online' list....Have you heard anything from GetCarter yet?? I know you said you'd tell us if you heard anything but I worry alot

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Thanks!!!!!!!! I feel much better now!

I really needed that!!!!!!!!!

Great story!
          <<<

well, if it made you feel better about Insanity, then my work ain't been in vain for nothing[/QUOTE]

Nope, your work is very much appreciated and might I add very much needed. It is like medicine to the shipper. As a matter of fact, you and all the other fic writers could be the Shipper Town M.D.'s and write prescriptions for all of us residents to read the appropriate fic depending on our own individual needs.

We'll just start calling you Shipper Doc!!!!!!!!!! How's that sound!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

We'll just start calling you Shipper Doc!!!!!!!!!! How's that sound!!![/QUOTE]

it sounds wonderful..except my next fic is going to be angsty, and might send you all to the janet frasier memorial hospital.....

but otherwise, i'd love to be SHIPPER DOC. there aren't enough nicknames in my life
            Last edited by michelleb; 15 August 2004, 12:37 PM.
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Michelle, I just read your fic 'Carter, Not Samantha' and its great!
              I think that would be an amazing start to Gemini!

And it cheered me up a lot!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

it sounds wonderful..except my next fic is going to be angsty, and might send you all to the janet frasier memorial hospital.....

but otherwise, i'd love to be SHIPPER DOC. there aren't enough nicknames in my life
                RE: Carter, Not Samantha

Great fic, Michelle! Love the twist and the description of Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Waterfall, I just noticed you were on the 'Who's Online' list....Have you heard anything from GetCarter yet?? I know you said you'd tell us if you heard anything but I worry alot
                  GetCater is OK!!!!!
                  I just talked to her on the phone!!!!!!!
                  Her and her family are well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm soooooooo relieved!!!!(I thought I was gonna cry when she answered the phone!!)
                  I told her that all the shippers at GW were worried about her and she thinks that is so sweet of everyone.(she said that several times in our conversation!)She told me to tell everyone THANK YOU for their concern.
                  She was sooo impressed that so many people were worried about her!!!

They had about an hour's warning and her and her family sat in a big closet during the storm.
                  She did tell me it was very scary and for a short time she thought she was a goner.She told me it was VERY loud and that the walls were shaking from the wind.
                  She doesn't have power yet and won't until at least wed or thurs.
                  Her house did recieve some damage,they lost the screen porch and fence and some tiles on the roof.

Lesson to be learned from this:
                  Us shippers seem to be very good at weathering severe storms!!!
                  So remember that this friday!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Michelle, I just read your fic 'Carter, Not Samantha' and its great!
                    I think that would be an amazing start to Gemini!

And it cheered me up a lot!
                    >>>

<blush> yeah, i'd just finished it, and then realised i'd given TPTB a nice little lead into gemini..maybe i'll get a credit <giggle>..or even a job <wish so hard>

Comment

>>>

<blush> yeah, i'd just finished it, and then realised i'd given TPTB a nice little lead into gemini..maybe i'll get a credit <giggle>..or even a job <wish so hard>
                      ohh, you ARE cunning aren't you!! I enjoyed it greatly too... will it have more???

Comment

[QUOTE=waterfall]GetCater is OK!!!!!
                        Her and her family are well!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>

phew, thank goodness for that..just saw the footage on teh news, and it really was quite a devastation..all those trailer homes every where

<<<I told her that all the shippers at GW were worried about her and she thinks that is so sweet of everyone.(she said that several times in our conversation!)She told me to tell everyone THANK YOU for their concern.
                        She was sooo impressed that so many people were worried about her!!!>>>

well, our shipper friends are precious

<<<They had about an hour's warning and her and her family sat in a big closet during the storm.
                        She did tell me it was very scary and for a short time she thought she was a goner.She told me it was VERY loud and that the walls were shaking from the wind.>>

she really does deserve a Hail Dorothy!!!

<<<Lesson to be learned from this:
                        So remember that this friday!! >>

yeah, we look fragile, but we're tough in tough situations. so is that evreyone now? what about LtLisa? (i may have got that name wrong, i've only been here four days, but i know she's in florida)is everyone checked up on and safe?

hey, why am i jaffa fodder? hope i go up a grade soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          ohh, you ARE cunning aren't you!! I enjoyed it greatly too... will it have more???
                          >>>

not sure yet. i was thinking of writng sam's side of what went on, you know, the rescue, but i have to figure out what she could have done to rate a court martial, and who's in charge of the base while jack is gone. and as for a sequel..i'm gonna wait and sww what they do with gemini. if it follows the rough idea of what i had in mind, i'll leave it, but if it's very different, i may write my own idea instead

Comment

GetCarter!! Glad you're ok!!
                            I've updated Screwing Up....
                            You're not gonna like it, hehehehe.
                            But keep reading, cos you know what Jack O'Neill's like in the face of adversity.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004167/1/
                            Oh, and I'd like to say hi to THE Michelle B... I bumped into you in a chatroom once and probably scared the hey out of you with my overawedness. I'd like to say again your work is overwhelmingly good, though.
                            Last edited by Lunar; 15 August 2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              GetCater is OK!!!!!
                              Her and her family are well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm soooooooo relieved!!!!(I thought I was gonna cry when she answered the phone!!)
                              I told her that all the shippers at GW were worried about her and she thinks that is so sweet of everyone.(she said that several times in our conversation!)She told me to tell everyone THANK YOU for their concern.
                              She was sooo impressed that so many people were worried about her!!!

They had about an hour's warning and her and her family sat in a big closet during the storm.
                              She did tell me it was very scary and for a short time she thought she was a goner.She told me it was VERY loud and that the walls were shaking from the wind.
                              She doesn't have power yet and won't until at least wed or thurs.
                              Her house did recieve some damage,they lost the screen porch and fence and some tiles on the roof.

Lesson to be learned from this:
                              So remember that this friday!!

waterfall
                              OMG!! Thats great!!
                              I'm glad she's fine and that there are no major problems for her!
                              And it has proved that Sam and Jack shippers can withstand whatever life throws at us!

((((((((((((((((((((GetCarter)))))))))))))))))
                              ((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

>>>

not sure yet. i was thinking of writng sam's side of what went on, you know, the rescue, but i have to figure out what she could have done to rate a court martial, and who's in charge of the base while jack is gone. and as for a sequel..i'm gonna wait and sww what they do with gemini. if it follows the rough idea of what i had in mind, i'll leave it, but if it's very different, i may write my own idea instead
                                It would be great to read it from Sam's point of view aswell...see what she went through while Jack was there, and what she did to deserve a court Martial!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X