Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. I'm sorry. I went off an did some RL stuff for a while and when I came back Thread XVI was gone and Thread XV no longer had a number --and the posts are up to 1300+

Y'all probably explained this already, but could someone explain again? Please?

What happened?

Are we just posting here forever?

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, this is my first time here. anything i should know? any rules, discussion, people i know?

Michelle B
      A big shiny sparkly Shipper to you Michelle!!
      Um, rules.... well, as long as you are a Sam-Jack shipper you are totally in the right place Pull up a chair, nibble on one of Ship nana's cookies, and let me pour you a beverage of your choice!
      Enjoy and post lots

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
        Okay. I'm sorry. I went off an did some RL stuff for a while and when I came back Thread XVI was gone and Thread XV no longer had a number --and the posts are up to 1300+

Y'all probably explained this already, but could someone explain again? Please?

What happened?

Are we just posting here forever?

Bucky
        Essentially..... yes! Apparently the concept of having so many Shipper threads was a bit intimidating (altho given the number of recently delurked shiplets I'm not convinced! *waves happyily at new shiplets* ). So, we are continuing in this thread for ever...... and ever...... and ever..... or at least until we decide we can't take it anymore (taking bets on that - 10000 posts anyone??! ).

Comment

Good morning, Shipper Town! Today's forecast for Shipper Town is... sunny with a chance of showers. Just remember, if you're caught in a rainstorm, head to your nearest storm shelter, where "Divide and Conquer", "Window of Opportunity", and other ship episodes are showing nonstop!

And now, a ship moment:

Have a great day!
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I am REALLY going to have to throw rotten food at my TV this time...last time I just talked about it and look what happened came back...apparently threats do not work
            Tame, that would be very messy and I hate thought of actually making you do physical work!
            Then again, we all might have to clean up puke up after A$$ininty airs, 'cuz just the thought of what I know happens makes me want to hurl.
            I plan to roll up every pair of socks in my drawer to throw at the tv when comes on, so I don't damage anything.

Spoiler:
            I wonder if the ep will show Jack's reaction to the not-so happy news?? Gawwd, my heart is already breaking at just the thought of his reaction. If they don't show one on-screen, I will feel cheated.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Good morning, Shipper Town! Today's forecast for Shipper Town is... sunny with a chance of showers. Just remember, if you're caught in a rainstorm, head to your nearest storm shelter, where "Divide and Conquer", "Window of Opportunity", and other ship episodes are showing nonstop!

And now, a ship moment:

Have a great day!
              That was a sweet weather report and ...I REALLY like this art work!!!! although one question ...is there a way to make it just a tad lighter or is that just my computer???
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                Tame, that would be very messy and I hate thought of actually making you do physical work!
                Then again, we all might have to clean up puke up after A$$ininty airs, 'cuz just the thought of what I know happens makes me want to hurl.
                I plan to roll up every pair of socks in my drawer to throw at the tv when comes on, so I don't damage anything.

Spoiler:
                I wonder if the ep will show Jack's reaction to the not-so happy news?? Gawwd, my heart is already breaking at just the thought of his reaction. If they don't show one on-screen, I will feel cheated.

waterfall
                LOL...well I would NOT want to exert myself over but I DO want to throw something appropriate....... maybe if I put the cat's litter box over there....nah....we just won't go any further...that is just bad ..........terrible..

Spoiler:
                I will watching Jack through my hands....I will be so bummed for him when he finds out and mad all at the same time
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Why thank you, yes I am a sam and jack shipper, have been for nigh on six years now..i even write fanfic. and i just spent ten minutes gazing at the animated grace kiss someone has up in thier message...*sigh* that is one hot kiss. she's never kissed a certain policeman that way....
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hi!

Would anyone please be so kind as to PM me the link to this thread, *begs*. I don't know what's up with GW but I only find older Shipper Threads and I'm starting to go crazy! I hope someone will read this - actually I hope I still can post - b/c we've over 1000 posts here and there must be a new thread already somewhere ... I miss my shipper family ...

Estelle *who finally found the one post she was able to post in this thread so she could cry for help*
                    Abu: This is a woman?
                    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

That was a sweet weather report and ...I REALLY like this art work!!!! although one question ...is there a way to make it just a tad lighter or is that just my computer???
                      Heehee, I'm a closet weather geek. My vacation this spring was ten days of storm chasing. And my weather geekiness is coming out in my current Jack/Sam fic.

As for making it lighter, it may be a difference between your monitor and mine. My screen is very bright, so sometimes I have difficulty with judging how bright something should be. However, you're probably right, so I'll correct that now.

Mel

EDIT: Lightened version is up now. Link is the same.
                      Last edited by Melyanna; 11 August 2004, 08:04 AM. Reason: Update.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                        Hi!

Would anyone please be so kind as to PM me the link to this thread, *begs*. I don't know what's up with GW but I only find older Shipper Threads and I'm starting to go crazy! I hope someone will read this - actually I hope I still can post - b/c we've over 1000 posts here and there must be a new thread already somewhere ... I miss my shipper family ...

Estelle *who finally found the one post she was able to post in this thread so she could cry for help*
                        I just Pmed you....You are NOT crazy...NO MATTER all those people keep telling you just walk with your head held high and MARCH RIGHT INTO SHIP TOWN

Hi We are going to be here for a while no more new threads just ONE BIG HONKIN SHIPPER THREAD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Heehee, I'm a closet weather geek. My vacation this spring was ten days of storm chasing. And my weather geekiness is coming out in my current Jack/Sam fic.

As for making it lighter, it may be a difference between your monitor and mine. My screen is very bright, so sometimes I have difficulty with judging how bright something should be. However, you're probably right, so I'll correct that now.

Mel

EDIT: Lightened version is up now. Link is the same.
                          It is a bit easier to read..But I still LOVE it ...I am on my work computer....so before you make anymore changes let a few others see it and say something... cause it could be this computer here. I sent the link to my home computer already. So I will have it to look at there

I just really like both of their faces in that

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            ((((((sally)))))

your sig is hilarious (as always)! has anyone heard from Ship Daddy?

ship sistah
                            Perhaps he's been brainwashed by TPTB using nishta.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              Why thank you, yes I am a sam and jack shipper, have been for nigh on six years now..i even write fanfic. and i just spent ten minutes gazing at the animated grace kiss someone has up in thier message...*sigh* that is one hot kiss. she's never kissed a certain policeman that way....

It is hot isn't it???

When Sam kisses Jack it's like this:

and when she kisses , it's like this:

tee hee

waterfall

Comment

He is okay ...he lurked the other day..but RL is taking his time

when he can he will pop in but he is reading so if you want to say hi when you think of it ....Just let him we love him and we are here when ever RL lets him have the chance to chat
                                ((((((((((((((((Ship Daddy))))))))))))))))

You're lurking? Forget I said that you were brainwashed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X