This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    Token, where do I find this shirtless RDA video???!!!
    I think I've missed something somewhere.
    If you buy/rent the Season 7 Stargate, you should get it. It is from the "Behind the scenes: Journey inside the Lost City".

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      (((((((((((Waterfall)))))))))))
      Its good to hear you're ok! I've been thinking about all of you in Florida all day and i've only just been able to get on here to check how you are
      I'm worried about Get CArter and Lt.Lisa especially when you say GetCarter is in one of the very damaged areas but I know the power is down and she probably can't lets us know anything because of not having any power....and the same for Lt.Lisa. I really hope they are both ok! Please let us know as soon as you hear from her!
      I know. Kel'dor's very worried about his sister.

Comment

Hi Sam O'Neill!

I've updated the General's Hell btw!

Beware of Jack whumping though.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

You know, we probably shouldn't be talking about AT's personal life... yes, her husband appeared in an episode, but talking about him being jealous of RDA is a little over the line, in my opinion.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

GetCarter lives in Cape Coral doesn't she? Wasn't that one of the mandatory evacuation areas?

I'm really worried too, and I hope she has access to a computer, so that we know she's okay.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              You know, we probably shouldn't be talking about AT's personal life... yes, her husband appeared in an episode, but talking about him being jealous of RDA is a little over the line, in my opinion.
              I agree.

I try to avoid talking about the actors (unless I'm in the gutter )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Hi Sam O'Neill!

I've updated the General's Hell btw!

Beware of Jack whumping though.
                Yeah I noticed you mention it in one of the posts before I'm going to read it in a minute...but before I go can I ask how much Jack whumping?
                Spoiler:
                I had enough of seeing Jack being shot by those nasty Anubis drones in Avatar!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I was only tryin' ta be funny. I apologize if I've offended anybody.

Comment

Thanks, Token. I have to wait until Oct to see it, then. That's when S7 is released here.

Comment

GetCarter lives in Cape Coral doesn't she? Wasn't that one of the mandatory evacuation areas?

I'm really worried too, and I hope she has access to a computer, so that we know she's okay.
                      According to her Profile yes she does...
                      I would of thought that if she was in the direct path of Charley then that would of been one of the main places to be evacuated
                      But of course I have no idea living in the UK and all.

I really hope that it is just a power problem that is stopping GetCarter from getting in touch with us and I really do hope she can let us know how she is soon.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Now back to Stargate.
                        I saw the previews for "Affinty" and I have this to say:
                        Spoiler:
                        All they showed in the previews was the Teal'c side of the story.
                        I *wonder* why that could be?? Are they afraid of scaring people away by showing anything with S/ ?? (all those poor unsuspesting people who don't *do* spoilers! I think TPTB are gonna get alot of *hate mail* over this one)
                        I wonder if the will show Jack's reaction to "the news" (notice I didn't say happy?) Or even Daniel's or Teal'c's??
                        Are they gonna sweep this under the rug???
                        I think this is the first time ever that I am absolutley dreading an episode of Stargate.I didn't even do that with "Cheyrnoble" I downloaded it to see what all the fuss was about.(I was shocked) As for "Affinity" I don't think I can even watch it. Makes me sick even thinking about it. I'm gonna tape it and wait to see what y'all's reaction is to it before I even bother.

And that's all I have to say about that

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Yeah I noticed you mention it in one of the posts before I'm going to read it in a minute...but before I go can I ask how much Jack whumping?
                          Spoiler:
                          I had enough of seeing Jack being shot by those nasty Anubis drones in Avatar!!
                          Well...no broken bones, but he gets landed in the infirmary.

I'm evil, aren't I
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just trying to be funny. I'm sure AT is a very faithful and devoted wife and that her RL husband is very understanding and knows that those "behind the scenes" outtakes are only meant for levity on the set. I apologize for not making that clear.

Comment

I'm evil, aren't I
                              No more than me with my whumping!!!!

Comment

I'm evil, aren't I
                                Very Evil!

No more than me with my whumping!!!!
                                whumping isn't evil!!! Its good!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X