This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    So, just curious...why haven't we changed threads?

S
    The Mods are letting us go on.....and on.....and on......and on.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      (((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS Waterfall)))))))))))))))
      I see you are still on with us so that is GOOD!!!!!!!

That must mean Mom's laptop battery is still holding out

I hope everyone is doing ok and you all are safe!!!!
      Waterfall, perhaps you'd like a naquada generator incase the laptop battery dies.

Comment

(((((((((((((((everybody living in hurricane central))))))))))))))))

Everybody who's dealing with hurricanes come see me and I will pack you a survival kit with all your alcoholic needs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          Yep, I just visited "somewhere else" and it reminded me how nice this place is.... no sinking at all here...
          Yep, this is a mighty fine place to be...Only positive thoughts Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack, Sam and Jack. Oh yeah----Jack and Sam too.

Thoughts and prayers for all of you out there in the path of Charley...stay safe and come back and ship soon.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            Ya know, I really wanna be positive but I just have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach (no pun intended). However, that *could* possibly be the impending doom of my GCSE results that I'm getting in two weeks! :s I still have hope but it may not last long, I'm almost dreading watching new episodes just in case!
            Maybe that horrible feeling in the of your stomach is because you are hungry. Pull out that plate of Shipper Cookies you have hidden in your closet and enjoy a few.... I love the Purple and Blue ones. Sounds like you could use a few Lime ones, maybe even more than a few. (I had to use my cheat sheet to remember those )
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey guys!!!

Mishy and I just updated our joint fic!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sumo is where you will find it.

Please let us know what you think!!

Pete's in it btw, but Jack scares the crap out of him and he runs away!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

These are actual emails I just got from GetCarter, she asked me to pass them along to our shipper family:

Email#1

Ok, I'm really freaking out now. Category 4 and heading straight towards me!!! REALLY SCARED!!! Nothing we can do now but pray. I can't get on gateworld cause I dont' know my password and I'm on my mom's computer so please ask everyone to pray.

Take care
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                Email #2

Less than an hour now before the storm hits us. Man, I am soooooo scared!!! I can't believe how quickly this thing has intensified.

Here where I live we will get rain and some wind and perhaps some tornados but nothing like what those in the direct path will feel.( it changed direction)
                This storm is a category 4 and has sustained winds (constant) of 145mph and can be catastrophic.
                Please send positive thoughts towards her and others in the path of this storm.
                If anyone can be positive in the face of adversity it would be the shippers on this forum. Thank you.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  These are actual emails I just got from GetCarter, she asked me to pass them along to our shipper family:

Email#1

Ok, I'm really freaking out now. Category 4 and heading straight towards me!!! REALLY SCARED!!! Nothing we can do now but pray. I can't get on gateworld cause I dont' know my password and I'm on my mom's computer so please ask everyone to pray.

Take care
                  Email #2

Less than an hour now before the storm hits us. Man, I am soooooo scared!!! I can't believe how quickly this thing has intensified.

Here where I live we will get rain and some wind and perhaps some tornados but nothing like what those in the direct path will feel.( it changed direction)
                  This storm is a category 4 and has sustained winds (constant) of 145mph and can be catastrophic.
                  If anyone can be positive in the face of adversity it would be the shippers on this forum. Thank you.

waterfall

Sending big hugs and positive thoughts your way (and everyone else in Florida). If there's ANYTHING I can do, just let me know...

Comment

We are all sending our thoughts to our family members in Florida.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      Sending big hugs and positive thoughts your way (and everyone else in Florida). If there's ANYTHING I can do, just let me know...
                      Same here. Let us know if there's anything we can do other than cross our fingers and send good vibes your way. I used to live in Venice, FL and remember what it's like to be hunkered down with the emergency kit. Hang in there. The anticipation is the worst. Once it hits, it passes remarkably quickly.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

Email#1

Take care
                        Email #2

waterfall
                        ((((((((((getcarter))))))))))))))))))

our thoughts are with you. Hope that everything goes okay
                        sigpic

Comment

anyone who wants to talk feel free to email me at [email protected] to speak about what's on your mind.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just updated the General's Hell btw.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              We are all sending our thoughts to our family members in Florida.
                              oh dear, hurricanes sound so very exciting when you're far away from them, but are absoloulty terrifying to be caught in one. i do hope everyone will be ok, and i'll send all my florida friends good hopes and best wishes
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Righto folks.

I'm logging off, but I'll check back first thing to make sure everyone's okay.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X