X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    Tame - I'm loving the new sig
    Thank you I am to!!!! The Thanks go to Mala for adding my name to Jack's T-Shirt thus *branding* him for a little bit LOL
    So I get to have a bit of fun with it. But some other Gutter Gals have done a few fun things for me too and I get to have some fun in the next few weeks if I am smart enough to figure out this program ....grumble grumble... SO be on the look out for it....if for no other reason we may get a good laugh and we can always use those
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
      Tame - I'm loving the new sig
      ditto to the sig. simply adorable,tame!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Thanks Tame!!!!

99 Names now!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
          ditto to the sig. simply adorable,tame!
          Thank you Ma'am...I laugh evey Time I see yours!!!!

I love the Gieco commercials with the little Lizard guy and if I could figure out a way to get the Lizard guy from Gieco and RDA ala Gekko ...well that would just be too funny.... the lastest has the lizard doing the robot (old dance) can you imagine some of the creative minds we have here doing something with that!! I am just happy to display the work all you talented people do
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

since i'm on the sig subject i just wanted to say that i love the quote in yours suekay!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

What a great letter SueKay! I couldn't agree more about your comments on Voyager. Everyone and their dog knows that Seven should have gone off with the Doctor and Janeway and Chakotay should have flown off into the sunset together. Ah well

All these photos or Jack have cheered me up no end

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Thank you Ma'am...I laugh evey Time I see yours!!!!

I love the Gieco commercials with the little Lizard guy and if I could figure out a way to get the Lizard guy from Gieco and RDA ala Gekko ...well that would just be too funny.... the lastest has the lizard doing the robot (old dance) can you imagine some of the creative minds we have here doing something with that!! I am just happy to display the work all you talented people do
                why thank you! i wanted to get a pic of the gekko in the comercial and have him sitting on Jack's shoulder! lol

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

brilliant letter suekay! that will make 'em thunk...i-i mean think. *gotta stop substituting everything with thunk* i'm not a huge shipper but i hope the letter works or makes them thunk a little more. good luck 2 ya!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

i agree with kliggins. this pic sure is quite sinful. oh to be those hands that seven is so fond of.......pg...pg....pg

Comment

i would like to take this opportunity to welcome those that are new to the thread....suekay, jules, and the rest. don't be shy the water is fine......and so is rda! so just jump right in and don't forget your gear. *grabs extra thunkbelts for the new gutter gals and hands them out* be sure to check with the other gals for any gear you're missing.

Comment

Thanks Jules, Seven and Sgt Siler!

The petition and letter have been posted, so here's hoping TPTB listen.

If not, at least we'll have Jack all to ourselves (see im thinking positive and making the most out of the situation )

I'll let you know if TPTB get back to me (it should take a couple of weeks)

I'm lovin all the RDA/Mac/Jack pics on this thread. Your all my kinda people!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                          i agree with kliggins. this pic sure is quite sinful. oh to be those hands that seven is so fond of.......pg...pg....pg
                          sgt siler! Am glad our gutter minds think alike.

Wouldn't I like to have my hands where Jack's are! Did I say that?

Last edited by Kliggins; 23 July 2004, 10:44 AM. Reason: didn't want typo police to nail me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                            brilliant letter suekay! that will make 'em thunk...i-i mean think. *gotta stop substituting everything with thunk* i'm not a huge shipper but i hope the letter works or makes them thunk a little more. good luck 2 ya!
                            I am a little late, but your signature cracks me up every time I see it. Bless all the clever people that hang out here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I am a little late, but your signature cracks me up every time I see it. Bless all the clever people that hang out here.
                              Isn't it great? I've been showing it to people here at work. They just think I'm crazy, but I think it's funny.
                              Tasha
                              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]sgt siler! Am glad our gutter minds think alike.

Wouldn't I like to have my hands where Jack's are! Did I say that?

*sgt.siler does back storke out towards deeper waters* we'd all like to have our hands.....

Comment

Working...
                                X