Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone! Wow, all those pics of the tongue, smile, gun and JAck sleeping have certainly reached parts that my coffee cannot reach, I am now officially awake

Here's a few pics for you all:

Comment

Can't remember where I copied this one from so please let me know so I can give you credit

Comment

Comment

Ooooh, the wall picture. THUNK, THUNK, THUNK .

One of my very favorites. Used to be my background for the longest time. That pose just invites sinning.

How is Lucy doing?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Ooooh, the wall picture. THUNK, THUNK, THUNK .

One of my very favorites. Used to be my background for the longest time. That pose just invites sinning.

How is Lucy doing?
            Hi Kliggins! Lucy's getting better thank you. She is eating by herself and has been coming to sleep with me in the nights which is great as I miss her and all our cuddles. She sat with me while I watched Stargate last night too. U OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
              Hi Kliggins! Lucy's getting better thank you. She is eating by herself and has been coming to sleep with me in the nights which is great as I miss her and all our cuddles. She sat with me while I watched Stargate last night too. U OK?
              Fine. Bored at work as usual. Have to get back to it before I get busted. Cats are driving me crazy, which is nothing new either. House is a mess and freezer is not working; all par for the course. Thank god its Friday. Glad Lucy is doing better.

Maybe a little action Jack will get me kick started; after all, it couldn't hurt.

sigpic

Comment

Very nice stroll down memory lane. Brief Candle, another one of many favorites. Jack with no shirt...... Jack passed out ........ Jack ........ never mind, PG forum.
                Thanks Rural

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rdam/mend1.jpg
                AWWW THUNK you Kliggins. I love that ep and RDA was in his element, he always looks great whenever he's outside! Oh btw, the first dog was Whiskey, the second one was/is Zoe. The one from Chain Reaction. With RDA's reduced schedule I wonder if she/he still travels with him? Alot of airtime for a dog. Heh, I know I would volunteer to dogsit anytime!
                Last edited by Ruralstar; 23 July 2004, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                  http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Seven_Of_Nine/Publicity_Shot.jpg
                  *drools* I just ADORE that picture, thanks for putting it up!

Comment

More memories folks. Thor's Hammer And we're walkin....

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_011.htm

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_029.htm

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_063.htm

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_125.htm

Love the lighting here

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_153.htm

Bad hair but gorgeous nonetheless!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_230.htm

So ends this morning's selection. I may not be back online until after my vacation so everyone behave while i'm gone and post lots of droolage! (((((hugs thread))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Hi folks!

I've been lurking for a few days (the shy thing I am), so though I'd say hi!

Anyone got a spare keyboard cover ?

Hi suekay!
                      I'm kinda new too.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Since it seems like I am seeing some posts over on other threads about how people are being ignored over here on the Thunk Thread Let me say a BIG HELLO to SueKay, Jules, NikRose and Anyone else who popped in and said Hi but didn't get responded to.

Sometimes the Gals get into a Drool Haze and don't always *See* all the new Faces that want to enjoy RDA/Jack/Mac

I would never want it said that the Gutter Gals were rude!!!

Hussies YES
                        but rude NEVER!!!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame - I'm loving the new sig

Comment

HI JULES!

Haven't had a chance to say welcome. Great of you to bring cleaning supplies; am not sure how much they will get used as we like our gutter drooly and dirty. Glad to see you over here and have fun.

Thanks Kliggins!
                            I've been gone for a couple of days...sure missed a LOT!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                              Hi suekay!
                              I'm kinda new too.
                              hey Jules!

Welcome to the gutter!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey girls!

I'm sending a pro J/S ship petition to TPTB. I have 98 names! It's getting psoted within the hour, so if you want added, please send me a PM pronto!!!

Heres the letter I'm sending!

Susan Kirsty Dailey
                                4 Steele Walk, Balloch
                                West Dunbartonshire,
                                Scotland, G83 8AR

23rd July 04

Stargate SG1 Productions
                                Attn: Stargate SG1 Production Staff
                                Bridge Studios
                                2400 Boundary Rd.
                                Burnaby, BC
                                Canada, V5M 3Z3

Dear SG1 Production/Writing Staff,

I am writing on behalf of a large number of fans and myself, with regards to the ongoing story arc between Brigadier General Jack O'Neill and Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter.

Before I began to regularly watch Stargate SG1, I was a regular viewer and fan of another science-fiction show - Star Trek Voyager. This show had a similar - but less prominent - story arc between two characters, namely Captain Kathryn Janeway and Commander Chakotay. While this may not seem relevant, I'd like to point out some similarities between the two storylines.

The writers of Voyager incorporated this thread into several episodes, and it seemed at times that the two characters would 'get together.' Fans ran similar letter campaigns and petitions, to those taking place in SG-1 fandom now, but in the end the Voyager writers decided to end the arc. Many of Voyager's fans were upset by this decision. Their disappointment was in part responsible for their loss of interest in the entire Star Trek franchise.

Within recent months, a similarly disappointing situation has arisen on Stargate SG-1, in the form of the introduction of the character Pete Shanahan. I know that the majority of staff at Bridge Studio like the character--and the fans love David DeLuise--but it seems to me that the audience (on a whole) have not gelled with the character.

I cite this example only to draw attention to the similarities. I am confident that no matter how the Stargate SG-1 writers choose to resolve the O'Neill-Carter subplot, they will take into account the feelings of all the various groups of SG-1 fandom. Agree or disagree, up until just recently the SG-1 writers have always at least listened to the fans' opinions, and for that we are grateful.

Up until a few months ago, I was only a casual viewer of Stargate SG1. Even then, the on-screen chemistry between O'Neill and Carter was prominent. I see the relationship as good thing, as ultimately it humanises the characters, and makes them more believable.

Before I myself became a ‘Shipper’, I looked around online in order to get a deeper insight into the workings of the show, and the general opinion of the fans. Not to my surprise, I found that the large majority of viewers wanted to see the Jack/Sam relationship move up a gear, i.e. to become romantic.

I apologise if this letter sounds like a rant, but I myself and other fans are slightly frustrated with the whole Jack/Sam scenario. My fellow shippers and I would like to know if you'd like to review your stance on the story arc. If not, we would like some sort of statement telling us what will be happening, so that we can either know what's to come, or breathe a huge collective sigh of relief.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving us such a gripping and enthralling series to watch (this is certainly the first television programme I've written in to!). No matter what happens, I will be watching season eight.

Yours faithfully

Susan Dailey (16, Scotland)

Rebecca Ratcliff (44, USA)
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X