X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Can I just lick his face???

or does that take the romance out of it??

Do you mean ..that kind of lick you want to give him?!!! sure no ....it's very sexy

Caty

Comment

I'm glad you're taking vacation days in the gutter. I have 6 weeks holiday, and I've spent the first 3 of them here in the gutter!!! When I go back to school (I teach), everyone else will be talking about all the exotic places they've been to, and I'll just tell them the erotic..........um...I mean...exotic place I've been!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        I think with all this Gutter Power going one, if several of us just THINK
        hard enough (or think HARD), those pesky overalls will just fall off like
        magic.

or maybe if we ALL clap our hands...sort of like tinkerbell and Peter Pan??

oh, let's just CUT the straps!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Do you mean ..that kind of lick you want to give him?!!! sure no ....it's very sexy

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...lliandavid.jpg

Caty
          i have a copy of that magazine......still! it's in the library(and i don't mean the lue)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            or maybe if we ALL clap our hands...sort of like tinkerbell and Peter Pan??

oh, let's just CUT the straps!
            *scissors in hand* *snip*

well.....i get first dibs.

Comment

Caty
              oh yeah, if only Sam would do that for Jack!

I always wondered how Mulder got his hair to stay like that!
              sigpic

Comment

OK, gals, I'm hearing crickets! No one is here....?

So I will leave you with one of my favs from RDA's Beyond The Gate. Love that smile! See ya later, gals! Enjoyed playing with you all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Isn't it great? I've been showing it to people here at work. They just think I'm crazy, but I think it's funny.
                  wow! i never thought ppl would like it so much!
                  i wonder what else i can come up with...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                  Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Caty
                    Uh....I think Mulder has stumbled into the wrong gutter. Well, later tonight
                    people will have to post twice as many Jack pics as have been posted,
                    just to make up for the intruder alert.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      OK, gals, I'm hearing crickets! No one is here....?

So I will leave you with one of my favs from RDA's Beyond The Gate. Love that smile! See ya later, gals! Enjoyed playing with you all!

*anguished cry from kiwigater*
                      I've only just come, and now I have to leave....

Mala, all alone with Jack in the gutter, and you LEFT him????? *checks Mala's temp*, yep, its a serious case of Jackitis, bought on by not ENOUGH drooling......

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        Uh....I think Mulder has stumbled into the wrong gutter. Well, later tonight
                        people will have to post twice as many Jack pics as have been posted,
                        just to make up for the intruder alert.

Oz

I was emphasizing on the lick and because I know we don't have a pic like that of either AT or Tame licking RDA's face ..I thought of that one ....Just replace the faces in your creative mind ....works for me

Just wanted to illustrate the lick for Tame ...but I'm pretty sure she meant something like that

Caty

Comment

Just wanted to illustrate the lick for Tame ...but I'm pretty sure she meant something like that
                          Looks like Tame's tongue, which has had a lot of practice on her monitor's
                          screen, I hear. Heck, she licks everything! (especially if it belongs to Jack.)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

here's a good one.

I know it's one of my favs!

I like him in blues. (if ya couldn't tell)

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                              here's a good one.

I know it's one of my favs!

I like him in blues. (if ya couldn't tell)
                              I like him in his blues too, but I like him wearing nothing at...PG Forum PG Forum!

Soz I have to keep reminding myself. I'm shallow through and through!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I was emphasizing on the lick and because I know we don't have a pic like that of either AT or Tame licking RDA's face ..I thought of that one ....Just replace the faces in your creative mind ....works for me

Caty
                                If RDA is willing to pose with me I will gladly Lick his face ......FOR FREE!!!!!!!! and then I would most gladly share that same picture with my family here in teh Gutter....Yes I would Sacrifice myself for all of you all
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X