Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let me know whose photo this is to credit them. I came across it on my computer while clearing oput and felt it neede another post!

Comment

A bit of Dirty Jack (in case anyone wants to lick him clean)

Comment

This Thunkalicious photo of Mala's

Comment

A GUN pic

Comment

A pic for Mac fans

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that statement, I've slipped even further into the gutter!!!! (If that's possible??!!).
                Ah, yes, Bev! Lured another one further into the low rent district at
                the shallowest end. Woohoo! Fun, though, isn't it? Pull up a water
                lounge chair and have some tea -- or cheap wine -- or Guinness.

Made you laugh. My morning work is complete.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                  Ah, yes, Bev! Lured another one further into the low rent district at
                  the shallowest end. Woohoo! Fun, though, isn't it? Pull up a water
                  lounge chair and have some tea -- or cheap wine -- or Guinness.

Made you laugh. My morning work is complete.

Oz
                  I know you won't believe this, but my beverage of choice is actually Guinness!!! I have been known to quaff it copiously!!!! Now, every time I indulge (and it's quite often!), I think of Jack!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Scary isn't it? I see you all have been busy little gutter dwellers while I've been away. I have finally found the time to watch Lockdown and Zero Hour, in a word THUNK!!!! THE MAN is lookin' mighty fine indeed. I hope to have a few minutes to go back through some of the posts but if anyone can think of something particularly THUNKworthy in the last 30 pages or so perhaps the mods would forgive a small spate of reposts? Or at least the links

I'm looking forward to diving back in with both feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                      Oh THUNK you Seven. I love my Jack but I love my Mac as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        I'M BACK!!!!!!

Scary isn't it? I see you all have been busy little gutter dwellers while I've been away. I have finally found the time to watch Lockdown and Zero Hour, in a word THUNK!!!! THE MAN is lookin' mighty fine indeed. I hope to have a few minutes to go back through some of the posts but if anyone can think of something particularly THUNKworthy in the last 30 pages or so perhaps the mods would forgive a small spate of reposts? Or at least the links

Welcome back Ruralstar!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          I'M BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back, RuralStar!
                          I think a little Mac is in order to celebrate your return among us. Shall I serve it in a Champagne Bucket as well, Ma'am?...

As you wish, Ma'am [bows until vertebrae make funny moises... *ouch!**]

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Of course, for some others here in the gutter a little Jack is in order too!... [WHO said "little"?! ]

... Ahem... Sorry... BIG Jack is back with a honkin' gun...

Comment

... A little close-up, shall we?

Comment

And... Last but not least... ...

Jack...

... In Black... [shivers...] ... It makes his eyes even darker...

Comment

Working...
                                X