X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jules-
    OH!
    I watched it about 4 or 5 times! probobly my fav this year so far!
    BTW mala loving the ZH pics!
    So glad you're enjoying them. Here's a few new big ones:

ZERO HOUR PICS!

Getting up from desk
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_072.jpg

This job is a pain in the mikta
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_123.jpg

Jack in green
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_133.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Trying to find where I read an interview of RDA (question and answer format). There were also same type interviews of DD and TR. I remember one of the questions was his favorite CD or favorite piece of music, don't remember the exact words. His reply was a classical composition--it may have been Bach. Have I come to the right place to get the site? Yasureyabetsha.
      Yasureyabetsha!!

I have the answer, but I don't have the source:

What is your favorite piece of music?

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON: J.S. Bach's Unaccompanied Cello Suites, as performed by Yo-Yo Ma.

I only kept RDA's answers..... oh, I am such a dweeby fangirl....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        You were obviously staring at his knees, right? Mala...right?
        EXACTLY!!

I wonder what Sam thought about Jack in his civvies??
        ZERO HOUR PIC!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_143.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Oh, and I got the gutter gal special too! (might be slightly different from yours):

ZERO HOUR PIC!
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/ZH_080.jpg
          LOL! When I was watching ZH (for the 4th time) I froze it right there and and thought "Now, THAT'S a screen cap for the Gutter!" Thanks Mala, that one goes in my Gallery.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
            Well I was so honoured by the title bestowed upon me OzGirl how could I not uphold it - thank you

Oh yes, you see Pixie's are such mischevious little things (and I think that describes me nicely ) Oh yes, I sprinkle my pixie dust and lovely pics of Jack/RDA/Mac always appear - its lovely stuff

Mmm we have something for everyone here, chesthair and leather - yummy
            THUNK!!! Whew, It's getting hot in here. The temp definately went up after seeing that pic. That man could make a black plastic bag look good. Lets all sing together now..................:

"Every girl's crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man."

**Seven dances off round the office playing ZZ Top air guitar. Colleagues are unconcerned as it was a very hot weekend and they think she has heat stroke **

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Definitely find a download. It is a wonderful episode besides being a thunkworthy episode. Have watched it 1-1/2 times so far and will again before the day is out. Probably my second favorite RDA-Centered episode for the whole series. I know the shippers have not been happy with some of Robert Cooper's writing lately, but he nailed it this time.

Very nice thighs. THUNK YOU
              Was there ship in this one? I am downloading it at the moment but it will take time

Comment

What THE GUTTER FAIRY will go through to grant a wishee her wish!! (now say that 5 times fast!) Such grueling research!

Sgt. Siler! I'll have you know that you had me pawing through piles of posterier pix...fumbling through folders full of fannies...(I'm very organized, you know... some may call me 'anal'...LOL!)...

hmmm....Jack arms... Jack tongues (Oz)...Jack lips....Jack in black (Tame)...Jack in helmet (Rural)....

OK! here it is: Jack A$$!!!

Enjoy!

THE GUTTER FAIRY
                Gotta love that Butt of his! Thanks Mala.

Comment

SPOILER WARNING!!
                  More quick caps I made from ZERO HOUR.

Jack in dress shirt and dress blues:
                  Mala, I am heartily grateful to you for those pics. I now have a stupid grin on my face. Others think I have heat stroke but in fact I am imagining ways to get that shirt off him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Poor Seven. Am glad you got your monitor problem taken care of and are back with us. Isn't it great how much better RDA looks on a new monitor.

Sorry, no dog tags to follow to your favorite part
                    Well considering the position of the reel in that pic.......................oopps PG Forum Anyhow, yes, he looks fab on my new monitor and I will have to work double hard to pay off my credit card bill but with pics like that toi look at the time will go quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                      Oh,....did I mention how hot he is with silver hair?

Is it getting warm in here?
                      Isn't your son great to have saved up to get you Season 6

I think the silver hair is extremely attractive and the blue of the new shirt just makes him seem even more handsome if that is possible!

Comment

nugglebugget!!
                        May all your thunkable dreams come true!

Token ~

Comment

Rubyslippers! Another request for a pic of Jack's ASSets!?! OK, I grabbed a couple of screenshots for you. Yes, the lighting was quite dim! So I brightened it up a bit for you.

(Just to make sure I knew what I was grabbing, you know! )

Jack bending over to reach the cutters

Got em!

THE GUTTER FAIRY
                          Mwhmph....phnarr.....wha.......*Thunk*

You just made my day -and I have to admit it looks so much better with the lights on! But I'll just keep telling myself it's good excercise for the eyes - all that trying to focus in the dark!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUetc, etc, etc......

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            my what a mighty fine rod the general has there. the fishing rod of course.....

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s5cur3.jpg
                            You've just sussed the reason behind the name for my fansite

Jacks Fishing Club

It's not much, but its mine
                            Last edited by Jacksbabe; 02 August 2004, 07:45 AM.

Comment

HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY NUGGLEBUCKET!!!!!!!!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating your special day.

Last edited by Kliggins; 02 August 2004, 08:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yasureyabetsha!!

I have the answer, but I don't have the source:

What is your favorite piece of music?

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON: J.S. Bach's Unaccompanied Cello Suites, as performed by Yo-Yo Ma.

I only kept RDA's answers..... oh, I am such a dweeby fangirl....

That'll do fine. Mange tak------ Yasureyabetsha, I ben tank I do, oh, I do, oh, I do, oh, Hilda I ben tank I do (very old song)

Comment

Working...
                                X