X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    before all hell breaks loose, and we tear off that blindfold and give you
    as much or more than you've ever wanted to handle!!

Quiet time is over!! To heck with restraint!
    Let's get this party started!
    LOL
    Yes, let's definately get this party started! Woohoo! Oz you have such a great way with words! I love it!

Shelly
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, homespun Jack, blindfolded, anticipating what?

Hush now. The gutter is so quiet, Jack can hear the drool drop.
      Or is that sweat? Maybe it's so quiet, he can hear the sweat glistening
      on the skin of each gutter gal, here in the moist heat of this place.
      You make us shiver, despite the warmth radiating from you and from us.
      Can you feel us near, Jack? Are your senses heightened to the sexual
      tension in the air? Or maybe it's admiration so thick, it's palpable!
      That sort of admiration is only restrained lust, if you must know...

Can you hear our quick shallow breaths as they waft past your neck,
      your cheek, your ear? Can you hear the small, girlish sighs enveloping
      you at every move you make? When your hand flutters in a nonchalant
      gesture, and your mouth turns up at the corner with that bit of a grin
      you're showing now, can you hear the whispering, the giddy giggles
      you elicit? The soft entreaties -- "Please, Jack," some might be saying,
      "Please." Let me feather my fingers on your chest or collarbone or back,
      some are thinking. Walk in my direction, I'll guide you! Let me brush my
      lips against yours. Let me take your hand, Jack -- let us show you what
      we're dreaming. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on," wrote
      Shakespeare, and believe me Jack O'Neill, that's definitely you!

Stand there and let us drink you in, soak you up with our eyes --

LOL
      it's just not the gutter without oz to adorn the walls of our thread with her beautiful poetry. btw....i have printed your "poetry" out and i'm going to keep that under my pillow with those posterier shots that mala capped.
      Last edited by sgt.siler; 04 August 2004, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        Yes, let's definately get this party started! Woohoo! Oz you have such a great way with words! I love it!

Shelly
        Shelly! And YOU have a way with screen caps!
        Where would we be without screen caps and other pics?

I ask you -- surely not entrenched in this ol' Gutter.
        What good is a pictureless Gutter? Useless, I tell you!
        So thanks for helping to keep us Hussies employed.

**OzGirl exclaims, drunk on RDA vapors, as she trips
        on her feather boa...**

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, homespun Jack, blindfolded, anticipating what?

Hush now. The gutter is so quiet, Jack can hear the drool drop.
          Or is that sweat? Maybe it's so quiet, he can hear the sweat glistening
          on the skin of each gutter gal, here in the moist heat of this place.
          You make us shiver, despite the warmth radiating from you and from us.
          Can you feel us near, Jack? Are your senses heightened to the sexual
          tension in the air? Or maybe it's admiration so thick, it's palpable!
          That sort of admiration is only restrained lust, if you must know...

Can you hear our quick shallow breaths as they waft past your neck,
          your cheek, your ear? Can you hear the small, girlish sighs enveloping
          you at every move you make? When your hand flutters in a nonchalant
          gesture, and your mouth turns up at the corner with that bit of a grin
          you're showing now, can you hear the whispering, the giddy giggles
          you elicit? The soft entreaties -- "Please, Jack," some might be saying,
          "Please." Let me feather my fingers on your chest or collarbone or back,
          some are thinking. Walk in my direction, I'll guide you! Let me brush my
          lips against yours. Let me take your hand, Jack -- let us show you what
          we're dreaming. "We are such stuff as dreams are made on," wrote
          Shakespeare, and believe me Jack O'Neill, that's definitely you!

Stand there and let us drink you in, soak you up with our eyes --

LOL
          Cripes! I feel like I should be showing id to get this stuff....
          *fans self*
          Gosh, is it hot in here or is it just me....

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            glad to be of service to you kiwi. easy on the grapes girl! *shows kiwi how to enjoy the juicy...... round..... ....... of course i meant the grape. always proud to help a fellow gutter gal
            suuuuure you did... ROFLMAO

Comment

it's just not the gutter without oz to adorn the walls of our thread with her beautiful poetry. btw....i have printed your "poetry" out and i'm going to keep that under my pillow with those posterier shots.
              Well, well, well. Jack's posterior. Pillows. Poetry.

There's a certain symmetry in that!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                *fans self*
                Youbetcha! Let's see that ID. You must be born after 1900 to have
                any RDA thoughts, pure or im-- ! This will be strictly enforced!!

Comment

Shelly! And YOU have a way with screen caps!
                  Where would we be without screen caps and other pics?

I ask you -- surely not entrenched in this ol' Gutter.
                  What good is a pictureless Gutter? Useless, I tell you!
                  So thanks for helping to keep us Hussies employed.

**OzGirl exclaims, drunk on RDA vapors, as she trips
                  on her feather boa...**
                  yes, without those pics we'd just have little gutter hussies running amuck.

here.... allow me to help you *helps oz off floor* have some of my wine.

Comment

yes, without those pics we'd just have little gutter hussies running amuck.

here.... allow me to help you *helps oz off floor* have some of my wine.
                    Why, thank you, Siler. Mighty decent of you.

** OzGirl teeters on her cheap high heels as she dips her index finger
                    into the wine and dabs some behind each ear. **

Ah! That is SOOOO much better!

Comment

Why, thank you, Siler. Mighty decent of you.

** OzGirl teeters on her cheap high heels as she dips her index finger
                      into the wine and dabs some behind each ear. **

Ah! That is SOOOO much better!
                      i try oz. it's very hard to remain decent in the gutter. perhaps jack wouldn't mind to sample your new perfume. *summons jack with come hither look*
                      Last edited by sgt.siler; 04 August 2004, 07:39 PM. Reason: too much wine

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        OK, gang. Let’s see if anyone can confirm or deny this information.

RDA did a segment for “Inside the Actor’s Studio” on Bravo that is supposed to air maybe in October 2004.

Or was I hallucinating the day I heard this?

How amazing that would be and he has something in common with the host, James Lipton, their soap opera connection. I can just imagine the answers to the Bernard Pivot questionnaire at the end and to the students.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          *fans self*
                          Well, my temperature's gone up a few degrees! (Shoves head in ice bucket...and anything else that fits)
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

i try oz. it's very hard to remain decent in the gutter. perhaps jack wouldn't mind to sample your new perfume. *summons jack with come hither look*
                            At least you still can WRITE "hither" without dithering, after all that wine.
                            I lost any shred of stinkin' decency *ages* ago. Maybe Jack can make
                            a decent slu--...er...woman of me!

Sure! asking Jack to make me decent is like throwing gasoline on the fire!

Oh, Jack! While you're sniffing around behind my ears, do you mind if I
                            lick your shoulder? Just trying to keep busy here.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                              Well, my temperature's gone up a few degrees! (Shoves head in ice bucket...and anything else that fits)
                              Where are my manners! Tasha, do you need more ice? Or a bigger bucket?

Comment

Where are my manners! Tasha, do you need more ice? Or a bigger bucket?
                                I need more ice definitely. Don't worry about the bucket...I used the tub instead.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X