This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Yeah, me too, but the smirk is nice. How about this; better hair and he is looking at me

Ahem, Kliggins... From my vantage point, he's looking at ME... Sorry to disappoint...
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      Ahem, Kliggins... From my vantage point, he's looking at ME... Sorry to disappoint...
      I don't think so. I was there first so I know.

Morning. Hows dad the boss doing?
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. I was there first so I know.

Morning. Hows dad the boss doing?
        Dad the boss is on vacation, as my colleague and superior is (not with my dad, though! )... So right now, I have a fine looking 23 year old young man in my office (he spends his time rolling his eyes at me... I wonder why ), and I can actually drool and thunk as I please! So these are holidays before the holidays!!!

(doing a silly dance around the office under the astonished eyes of Nicolas's) I'll be on vacation at the end of the afternoon!!!

Lots of droolage and thunkage in perspective, ladies!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]Yeah, me too, but the smirk is nice. How about this; better hair and he is looking at me /QUOTE]

Is he? I thought he was offering his neck to me for some kisses and a little bit of snuggling. No? Ok, I'll wait in line

Comment

So, ya gettin anything done flipping between these two threads. I know I'm not. I have food to go back in my freezer now that it is fixed and it is not getting done.

He looks so forlorn. I think I must comfort him.

I think I wanna find out where thise dog tags end

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
              Is he? I thought he was offering his neck to me for some kisses and a little bit of snuggling. No? Ok, I'll wait in line
              How nice of you to wait your turn, sucker.

I think I wanna find out where thise dog tags end
              Of course you do. Okay, Jack is making it easy for you. Go get him!

sigpic

Comment

Dad the boss is on vacation, as my colleague and superior is (not with my dad, though! )... So right now, I have a fine looking 23 year old young man in my office (he spends his time rolling his eyes at me... I wonder why ), and I can actually drool and thunk as I please! So these are holidays before the holidays!!!

(doing a silly dance around the office under the astonished eyes of Nicolas's) I'll be on vacation at the end of the afternoon!!!

Lots of droolage and thunkage in perspective, ladies!!!
                I can't imagine why a 23-year-old man would roll his eyes at you, especially if you are dancing around the office. Aren't you lucky today to be able to drool and thunk at will. Better sit down and buckle up before you start. Don't want you getting hurt before holiday. That ought to really knock the socks off Nicholas seeing you with your thunk belt and thunk helmet.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine why a 23-year-old man would roll his eyes at you, especially if you are dancing around the office. Aren't you lucky today to be able to drool and thunk at will. Better sit down and buckle up before you start. Don't want you getting hurt before holiday. That ought to really knock the socks off Nicholas seeing you with your thunk belt and thunk helmet.
                  Oh I put the invisible ones on today, but he's a bit puzzled at my tousled hair...
                  He's got used to seeing me mop around my desk from time to time now, but he doesn't understand the starts I regularly give when I peek in the gutter... Although he doesn't know what a gutter is (too young... He's got no education,... err... at least not from the right person... )...

The armpits were nice, BTW... I suddenly got this irresistible urge to cuddle under those but met the hard surface of my monitor instead... That's so not cool!

Comment

How nice of you to wait your turn, sucker.
                    I thought we were sharing? No? Ok then

C'mere Jack

Of course you do. Okay, Jack is making it easy for you. Go get him!
                    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that little bit of dog tag hunting did me the world of good. I even got to feel the arm muscles as well

Comment

Oh I put the invisible ones on today, but he's a bit puzzled at my tousled hair...
                      He's got used to seeing me mop around my desk from time to time now, but he doesn't understand the starts I regularly give when I peek in the gutter... Although he doesn't know what a gutter is (too young... He's got no education,... err... at least not from the right person... )...

The armpits were nice, BTW... I suddenly got this irresistible urge to cuddle under those but met the hard surface of my monitor instead... That's so not cool!
                      Beware of those cold hard monitors, unless you are licking them (like a certain person who shall remain nameless). They don't make good cuddling partners.
                      sigpic

Comment

Beware of those cold hard monitors, unless you are licking them (like a certain person who shall remain nameless). They don't make good cuddling partners.
                        Definitely not! Even if mine's a flat one, so it's kind of warm when you put your face against it but... Still I miss the nice feeling of muscular arms wraping around me... [sigh]...

Nicolas?... Nicolas?... Come here, I need a hug!

OT: BTW, I visited Edinburgh and it's a very nice city, with a lot of history!!! If you know where the Youth Hostel is... That's where we slept!
                        Last edited by Anakin; 29 July 2004, 01:06 AM.

Comment

I thought we were sharing? No? Ok then

C'mere Jack

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that little bit of dog tag hunting did me the world of good. I even got to feel the arm muscles as well
                          Okay, we're sharing. I can't embarass my mother by not playing nice. She will find and scold me. Thought you might like a willing participant.
                          sigpic

Comment

OK as we are sharing................................

Comment

OK as we are sharing................................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...anderson_2.jpg
                              Ooooooh nice sharing.

Jack's bored. He's waiting for you. Jeez, those loooooong legs.

Last edited by Kliggins; 29 July 2004, 02:16 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

He's holding out his hand to me.............................**Seven swoons** See you in a few hours Gals

No, make that a few days.......................................
                                Last edited by Seven; 29 July 2004, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X