Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I don't know if any of you saw the season 2 episode of Eureka where Teryl plays a woman who lost her partner and tries to reconnect with him through science. I found it extremely hilarious that the character's husband was called Daniel.
    Never seen it, is it any good??? it's on my list of programs I really should try and watch but never get the time - only just caught up watching Sanctuary (seasons 1+2) for the first time, that's how behind on programs I am!!!

Posted my the little ficlet that went with my first one, but can't think of a title for my Daniel one. Suggestions anyone??
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Eureka is a fun little show and I quite like it. Actually I love it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't know if any of you saw the season 2 episode of Eureka where Teryl plays a woman who lost her partner and tries to reconnect with him through science. I found it extremely hilarious that the character's husband was called Daniel.
        Funny!
        I like that. ^^
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I love that episode! It's even more funny considering just how many times Daniel actually died on Stargate!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Never seen it, is it any good??? it's on my list of programs I really should try and watch but never get the time - only just caught up watching Sanctuary (seasons 1+2) for the first time, that's how behind on programs I am!!!
          I love Eureka! It's quirky, funny, and has awesome characters. It's kinda what I watch to balance out all of the angst ridden sci-fi shows I love.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Watched Lifeboat and Frozen (and the Eureka episode) last night - Lifeboat made me squee so much, and Frozen left me with a bunny that I'd rather not have right now. It's getting too bunny-crowded in my head.

Comment

I haven't seen Frozen in... well ages!!! might be worth a watch later

Bunnies are fun watched Ripple Effect earlier, now I think I've got the idea for the next part of the Daniel ficlet.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to start to rewatch all the episodes Janet was in (exception to that will be Heroes) and work my way to the end... and watch season 9 and 10 as a whole cause I adore Vala so it's time for a semi-big rewatch.

There's the idea here to do a rewatch and I'll fall into step as soon as it starts. Anyway, I'll be posting my Dan/Jan musings as I watch.

Comment

Hey! I'm back! I've been really busy the last couple of days, but I'm back now.

There's been a lot of response regarding a Dan/Jan rewatch. I'm really bad with time zones, so you'll have to help me out here. In the Sam/Jack thread, we had our rewatches at (for me) 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm in Minnesota (central US) so what is that for the offical time that GW uses?

Of course, we can change the time if it doesn't work for a lot of people, but this is generally what worked best on that thread, so I figured I'd throw that time out there.

Also, is there a certain day that people would like to do it? We didn't have a set day on the other thread, we did it when it was most convienent, but we could also set a day if that would be easier.
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    Hey! I'm back! I've been really busy the last couple of days, but I'm back now.

There's been a lot of response regarding a Dan/Jan rewatch. I'm really bad with time zones, so you'll have to help me out here. In the Sam/Jack thread, we had our rewatches at (for me) 3:00 in the afternoon. I'm in Minnesota (central US) so what is that for the offical time that GW uses?
                    From what I can figure 3pm is 9pm GMT (my timezone) which works fine for me. But I'm easy (fairly certain I've started rumours before saying that ) I'll go with whatever is easiest for everyone. Don't mind which day, not exactly got a packed schedule at the moment
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry my mistake, we're on BST at the moment so that makes 3pm a bit earlier 8pm instead of 9pm
                      sigpic

Comment

Two things from The Broca Divide:

* Doc is all bouncy
                        * Daniel and Janet share the same allergies - how cute is that? They can exchange medication.

Comment

Two things from The Broca Divide:

* Doc is all bouncy
                          * Daniel and Janet share the same allergies - how cute is that? They can exchange medication.
                          Never really noticed till you said, but yeah she is...... and I forgot how young they all look as well

On another note does anyone have any songs that remind them of Daniel/Janet (or Stargate in general) I need some new songs for my MP3 (and Waka Waka is getting a bit old )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Never really noticed till you said, but yeah she is......
                            I never took much notice of it either, but last night it just stuck out... All excited and bouncy.

Comment

And so formal MR TEAL'C!!!! The look on Daniel's face is priceless as he correct her on that
                              sigpic

Comment

On a sidenote - it was also great to see General Hammond again. He's definitely my favorite SGC commander.

Comment

Working...
                                X