Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

I hope I'm not the only one who thought D/J should've happened on SG-1. I mean, with moments like this:

and this

It just seems to me their characters worked very well together and had some great chemistry.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Okay I admit it..I wasn't exactly a shipper for these two...well because I didn't watch SG:1 from the start...something about not getting the channel it first aired on...but anyways read a post somewhere else (SnoggingPicard) that mentioned Daniel and Janet as a couple...then saw the episode that your first pic came from and the first thing I thought was what a wonderful shipper moment...

See what happens when you spend to much time at the forums...you get sucked in...

By the way...your sigs are awesome!

Comment

Yay, you finally started this thread! Um, yeah, Daniel and Janet are flipping adorable, and they so should have ended up together. ::sigh:: So cute, and those pics are just lovely! Yup, this is one ship that I have always been on board with. Good stuff.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

wooooo! A Daniel/Janet ship! I'll see if I can green you.

I love this ship. As a Sam/Jack shipper, I found this the complement ship. There was chemistry between Daniel and Janet but it was never acted upon. However, at the con I went to Teryl said that she and Michael Shanks had slipped in little bits here and there. I'm guessing like that hand holding thing...

Comment

Oooh, wow! I didn't know that MS and TR planned stuff like that! That's awesome...it's just a shame that TPTB never decided to pursue it. Shipping them would have been very, very sweet!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

and I think Daniel would have been a great father figure to cassie

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              and I think Daniel would have been a great father figure to cassie
              Oh my goodness, that would have been so adorable! That's another thing that got my goat -- no closure to the Cassie storyline. But that's for another thread, I suppose. Think happy Dan/Jan thoughts!

Comment

I would like to think SG1 kept close contact with her.

Comment

I kinda wish that she had been shown in "Heroes", but I know there are a few good fics out there dealing with Cassie's loss of Janet. Speaking of "Heroes", I always loved Daniel's line, "I owed her...a lot more than I ever gave back." Made my little shippy heart go all warm and fuzzy.

Comment

How Daniel reacted in Heroes seemed to be a tad shippy. If there had been anything there, I suspect he would have regretted not acting on his feelings.

Comment

I loved "Heroes", and I loved that a lot of the episode focused on Daniel's reaction to what was going on. He was so deeply involved in the actual moment of Janet's death and the repercussions of it with Bregman's (sp?) video, that he couldn't help but be emotionally hurt by it. Great, great ep.

Comment

I think Janet would have been a more suitable partner than Vala (don't get me wrong, Vala is great). Janet was more on Daniel's wavelength. I am a Daniel/Vala shipper, but if they'd kept Janet I wouldn't have gone there.

Comment

Oooh, definitely not a Daniel/Vala person. I think that she's all wrong for him especially given the "other" girls that he has been attracted to or involved with. He and Janet would have made a very sweet, sincere, lovely couple and I think they were very compatible. ::sigh:: Dan/Jan fics are great. I need to find some new ones.

Comment

Considering what type of women Daniel has been attracted to in the past, especially Sha're, I'd say Janet was more on that than Vala is atm.

Comment

Yeah. One of my things about Vala is that I kind of don't like the way that Daniel acts around her. He just seems...off...kind of snarky and sarcastic in a way that he never was before. My sister and I like to think that Janet's death jaded him, but that's just the shippiness talking.

Comment

Working...
                              X