• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, thanks!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ohhhhh....Dan/Jan fic is very happy.......yes lets revive the thread....it too quite in here
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
        It's their best ep for us shippers!
        Oh and Lifeboat too was great when she's angry!

And for those who need to be reminded why they saw that ship:
        Top ten reasons why it's good to be a Daniel/Janet shipper

And Shipper's Corner in general
        Just wondering: Does anyone know if there's another place to find this list of Reasons to be a D/J Shipper? The link is no longer available and I'd really like to see this list again. LOL, it's probably a hopeless cause, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

And, although it's early for Christmas, I was quite excited when I found this in my Photobucket account! Thanks to zuz for the smilie!

sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I just love the new MGM site!

sigpic
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

I can't remember if I introduced myself here or not, but I LOVE Janet/Daniel and I think it's great that the actors planned to drop little hints of the ship throughout the show.

(Is this the original thread?)
            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
              I can't remember if I introduced myself here or not, but I LOVE Janet/Daniel and I think it's great that the actors planned to drop little hints of the ship throughout the show.

(Is this the original thread?)
              Hey, Vixen in Violet! Yes, this is the original thread, although a couple smaller ones got merged with it when all of the forum changes came about.
              sigpic

Comment

New Dan/Jan fic! It's really sweet! (It does have mentions of both Sam/Jack and Teal'c/Ish'ta.)

What You Will Not Remember aka "How Heroes Should Have Happened"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Yes, I suppose it would be.

As to rekindling a personal love, how about some nice Dan/Jan fanfic! Some's humourous, some's angsty, most are pretty short, but it's all about Daniel and Janet!
                  *snipped for space* Thank you for this fic. I've been wanting to read some Daniel/Janet fic lately.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I'm just so glad to find out I'm not the only one who liked this 'ship (even if it did take me two complete watches of seasons 1-7 to see it!!!)......... most people I know look at me like I'm a little crazy if I mention it.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

You're not crazy.

Always nice to see new people discovering Daniel/Janet.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        I know this is an old thread but I'm just so glad to find out I'm not the only one who liked this 'ship (even if it did take me two complete watches of seasons 1-7 to see it!!!)......... most people I know look at me like I'm a little crazy if I mention it.
                        Nice to see you! And thanks for starting the thread up again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now, all we have to do is keep it running... that sometimes is the hardest part (as I have learned the hard way on multiple occasions).

Comment

Oh!! New posts!! I recently started rewatching Stargate after not seeing it for a long time. I am only just finishing Season Two, but was instantly reminded why I love this show. I don't remember which D/J episode is my favorite, but as I am rewatching them, I will be able to talk about them!!
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

My favorite has to be Rite of Passage in season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                My favorite has to be Rite of Passage in season 5.
                                Watching that episode for the second time was the first time I thought ohhh...maybe????? My other favorite has to be 'Lifeboat' in season 7, that was seriously the Daniel and Janet show!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X