This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Just read your story and it was great! Very well written and you have a real feel for Sam and Jack!
    Thanks, Ship Nana, I think it's the shipper cookies..

I have gotten a lot of feedback on this one, rather quickly, and probably because the thread has been kind enough to inquire and promote.

Although I did get one very strange email... Someone wanted to know why it was always Jack and Sam paired and never Daniel and Sam. Are there really people out there that think Daniel is anything but a brother to Sam? I mean, does anyone really believe that Sam and Jack aren't destined for each other?

Please tell me it ain't so!!

Poor misguided people!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Thanks, Ship Nana, I think it's the shipper cookies..

I have gotten a lot of feedback on this one, rather quickly, and probably because the thread has been kind enough to inquire and promote.

Although I did get one very strange email... Someone wanted to know why it was always Jack and Sam paired and never Daniel and Sam. Are there really people out there that think Daniel is anything but a brother to Sam? I mean, does anyone really believe that Sam and Jack aren't destined for each other?

Please tell me it ain't so!!

Poor misguided people!
      Meimei, now remember we must have compassion for those people. Not everyone is as enlightened as the Shipper Family. They also do not have access to shipper cookies either.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        oh you know I much prefer the *oldish* Jack...but unless I start getting 'creative' again, I doubt if we'll have any new 'glistening' ones...
        Well, you wanted to know why I didn't comment. Just wanted you to know
        I did see your work.

hey!! THAT picture only exists in YOUR waste heap?? I thought that was MY waste heap! I get confused...
        I think we share a waste heap where Jack/Sam are concerned -- just
        different access gutters or tunnels.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Hmmm... Tame and I were just discussing the need for a humorous fic...

(Mei Mei's mind is racing about)

hasn't met the in-laws yet... Wonder what he'd think of a future father-in-law when the future mother-in-law is a snake in daddy's head! Definately an interesting take!

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't."
          OMG! Imagine if Sam met P's family: one brother looks just like an airman who's always hanging around the SGC, another looks like the Colonel in "Wormhole X-treme!" and his father looks exactly like Urgo!
          sigpic

Comment

LtLisa you found the Imzadi quote! Good for you! Beautiful.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I agree meimei I dont see how there can be a ship between S/D. Yick! Sorry not a good picture. Although I just rewatched Holiday and I kinda saw a little something between them when Daniel/Machello went into a coma... she was so sad and his comment (not exact quote) about hes glad she doesnt just like him for his looks was too awwww worthy to be ick! I will now have to go and rewatch There but For the Grace of God cause I never heard AU Jack say I love you!!!!!! I wish they had commentaries(sp?) in S1 (also in S3 so I could hear about POV <--- the lack of commentaries for this season made me wanna cry )

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                OMG! Imagine if Sam met P's family: one brother looks just like an airman who's always hanging around the SGC, another looks like the Colonel in "Wormhole X-treme!" and his father looks exactly like Urgo!
                ROTFLMAO!!!!

Didn't think about that!!

Especially Urgo! That would send Sam running so fast!!!

And if the airman turned up with that stupid big wrench!!

I had to stop typing to wipe the tears out of my eyes!!

Okay, add that to the humorous fic possibilites...

You'd have Sam running in one direction and Pete running the other!! As far away as they could get from each other!!!

I can't stop laughing!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  LtLisa you found the Imzadi quote! Good for you! Beautiful.

ship sistah
                  If I'd known you were looking, I have the book!

Hmmmm.... there be Trekkers lurking here...

Comment

To carry a subject over from the other thread . . .

When somebody posted that Sam should emulate Scarlette O'Hara, I literally laughed out loud. Only one thing came to mind, . . . .

. . . . I can only imagine Jack with Sam over his knee, a la Rhett!! ROFLMAO!!
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Premature threadifications, ShipSistah? Premature would describe your drinking binges I think!

I was just being efficient in opening up the new place so that you guys could just come on in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        I agree meimei I dont see how there can be a ship between S/D. Yick! Sorry not a good picture. Although I just rewatched Holiday and I kinda saw a little something between them when Daniel/Machello went into a coma... she was so sad and his comment (not exact quote) about hes glad she doesnt just like him for his looks was too awwww worthy to be ick! I will now have to go and rewatch There but For the Grace of God cause I never heard AU Jack say I love you!!!!!! I wish they had commentaries(sp?) in S1 (also in S3 so I could hear about POV <--- the lack of commentaries for this season made me wanna cry )
                        It is there! It is there! I put the TBFTGOG DVD on the computer and listened with headphones. Very faint, hard to separate from background noise. But it is there! He said "I love you"!

Now if I can make the ringing in my ears stop....
                        Last edited by Guest; 18 July 2004, 06:04 PM. Reason: Too excited, typed wrong ep name!

Comment

I posted this in the other thread, but thought it wouldnt hurt posting it in this one too. I would like to introduce you guys to the "Say no to Pete" website. http://saynotopete.dorkarella.com is a site where anti-pete people can come and voice their opinions about the character with out being called tacky, petty, and childish. Please join and please spread the word! We would like to get recognized by the powers that be, and maybe just maybe, they might listen to us. join and tell me what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Hope Tame gets another update from Marimba tonight!!!! Boy am I desparate for good shipper news or what?!
                            I think we all hope that marimba gives us another update thru Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Sally, I like your signature pic. Wouldn't I just love to see a tear rolling
                              down Sam's cheek as she gets a huge hug from Jack after Sam discovers
                              that he's the ONLY man good enough for her!

OzGirl
                              Ok, the Sam/Jack Shipper Thread has officially gotten it's shippy groove back. It's been a while since I've seen such positivity and lack of ire. Videos, pictures, people wanting shippy tees/mugs and happy hope. It's beautiful to read! It makes me feel so shipperific. I don't know if it's just new thread excitement, but I hope this feeling lasts for a while. Thread 8 was hell, thread 9 was recovery and so far thread 10 is (again) all about the love. Yay!!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                To carry a subject over from the other thread . . .

When somebody posted that Sam should emulate Scarlette O'Hara, I literally laughed out loud. Only one thing came to mind, . . . .

. . . . I can only imagine Jack with Sam over his knee, a la Rhett!! ROFLMAO!!
                                LOL!!

Of course I am willing to see Sam have any close contact with Jack. Maybe he needs to administer a good spanking for the whole fooling around with the wrong guy incident!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X