This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Poor Anakin, no Jack for twelve hours. We will try to have plenty in here for you to drool over to make up for it.

Jack just found out Anakin is computerless for twelve hours.

A little hand shot for the RDA hand droolers.
    Oh thank you so much Kliggins!!! Thank you SO very much!
    What a nice shoulder to lean on... And do other things far more pleasurable than fixing damn computers all day long... Ooops! *PG FORUM*PG FORUM*PG FORUM*

Sorry...

Ah... I forgot to mention Jacksbabe... He's a compationate man, isn't he?... So nice for him to give me support...

So as you see, I'm BACK... on MY own comp... What a shame-huh? Yes, I shall be damned for all eternity: I'm surfing the net watching RDA pics during my working time!!!! But I get a paycheck! ... What? No good?...
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacksbabe]Is this a big enough close up for you JSDT?

LMAO! (perhaps I should be wary of using the word a$$ after that picture! Took me a second or two to figure out what was going on

Yaaay Anakin! Glad to have you back, did you see how sad Jack was without you???

Jacksbabe----- and what, one might ask, are you DOING on the other side of that door...
      sheeesh, save it for Jack wouldya!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        That's ok Anakin - anytime, you know we love the search.

Look, Jack's exasterpated (sp?) at the thought of you two being apart for 12 hours

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x07-DMS/DMS_074.jpg
        I see great minds were thinking alike this morning.

I wanna be those fingers

sigpic

Comment

I see great minds were thinking alike this morning.

I wanna be those fingers

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../rdaj/bts4.jpg
          Mmmmmmmmmm......... fingers..........mmmmmmmmmmmm........Jack!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
            Mmmmm can I just dream that he's spying through the little bit of glass in my front door? Please .... just for a minute

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/7x08-SR/SR_293.jpg
            Hey, Jack says I knew that was you Jacksbabe behind that little piece of glass. Wanna come out?

That was a nice piece of derriere you posted.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Mmmmmmmmmm......... fingers..........mmmmmmmmmmmm........Jack!!!!!!!!
              LOL. You crack me up. I found a few more fingers.

sigpic

Comment

LOL. You crack me up. I found a few more fingers.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s4woo1b.jpg
                Mmmm I love that one of Jack. It's that cheeky grin....well, we know what he's been up to!! Actually, he has that same look on his face every morning when we eventually get up and have breakfast!!!!! (In my dreams!!!!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Well, feel free to post pics of his...bottom...as much as you want. I have absolutely no problem with it...nope, none at all!

Someone needs to post the pic from that same episode where you can see his back when his jacket rides up a little. The fantasies that inspired...Whew!
                  GutterFairy here.....granting another Gutter Wish! You know why people couldn't find this picture? Because the other sites don't sink as low as I do, or are shallow-end screencappers with a fetish for all of RDA...

I already had this one capped and had planned to put it up on my site (yeah the one that I've been so slow to finish) ....

Oh how I love that gap.......
                  sigpic

Comment

Great pic, Mala, of Jacks um..attributes!! Thank goodness we have you in the shallow end!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Well, Siler, *you* may go deep, but I wallow in the shallowness of my
                      hussitude, contemplating the necessity of pants in the Jack realm...
                      When his pants fit like this, I really don't mind them... but I freely admit that contemplating the necessity of pants rarely enters my mind when thinking of RDA...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                        Entering the Way Back Machine...

We're going to go time traveling -- back in time...actually, I can't remember when this site was first posted, but it was a LONG time ago...back when "Stargate SG-1" still aired on Showtime, and their new web site was being launched...(someone, somewhere probably knows the date).

Anyway, I present to you:

Sean Is Taking Over

http://www.stargatesg1.com/home/sean...ouncement.html

Sean Fitzgibbons is the young man who had a wonderful fan site for SG-1, and was hired by MGM/Showtime to create an official web site. That was excellent. That is now defunct, gone, bye bye.

This web page describes Sean's journey to LA -- where he met RDA and AT.

What is available -- four video clips, all formatted in QuickTime (short, about 30 seconds each):

Video Clip #1 -- RDA, AT, Sean and a whole bunch of other people at lunch (the lunch bunch) -- RDA with a GOATEE! Oh, catch me now! Hubba hubba!

Thank you, Mr. Peabody! um, I mean Sherman...(oh yeah I'm old) -- Morjana!

I forgot about that site. I have those clips somewhere around here, I know I've seen them before...

Oh yeah, goateed RDA, mmmmmm!
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, going way back... here's an older one of RDA from the early days of SG1

sigpic

Comment

and a more recent one....

sorry for the 'bigness' of the pic (ok, not really)...
                            will try to be back later tonight with more.
                            sigpic

Comment

FINALLY!.....my electricity has been returned to me! i had to visit someone just to catch a glimpse of the new pics of jack! and jack with a goatee?? mmmmmmmm THUNK!! that's some good drooling there. and the "derriere" shots?! *excessive drooling*

OT my power was returned after 48 hours of darkness only to have one of the men,removing the GIANT walnut tree from the power line , have his foot CRUSHED by a 30 foot tree! it fell 5 feet down onto his foot. my yard is trashed from the 3 fire rescue trucks and ambulance. i live way out in the woods. it made the news tasha!

sorry for the off topicness mods...it's won't happen again....just needed to blow off that steam. 2 days without jack isn't easy!

Comment

Okay, earlier this evening, I saw the most beautiful thing.

Jack/RDA on a 52" screen television.

*sighs*

Now I need to save money, buy a house, and get that size so I can watch him every day like that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X