This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Sgt. Siler - you are not forgotten! Since I'm the designated GutterFairy, I'm here to grant you your wish (sorry, it's not the bicep, but how about a nice tricep!):

OH MY FREAKIN THUNK!!!!!!
    Can we just pause a moment here and gaze at this wonder called RDA

MALA you are incredible!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK, OK, here's the bicep........

and pause yet again for the WONDER of MAN
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

One more....Jack finds the idea of a GutterFairy amusing...

sigpic

Comment

Sgt. Siler - you are not forgotten! Since I'm the designated GutterFairy, I'm here to grant you your wish (sorry, it's not the bicep, but how about a nice tricep!):

i'm not sgt siler, but OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          :THUD:

bb - who's glad that as a waterbirdie she won't drown in the gutter!
          Bright Beak
          at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I would like to be the faucet even more!!!! With is hand so close to me.

Have an extremely strong desire to be that stick, all nuzzled against his neck.
            THUNK

Wow that man is a FOX!

I prefer the desk because I get actual physical contact
            Last edited by Seven; 14 July 2004, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Oh yes, keep those arm muscle pics coming

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                Oh yes, keep those arm muscle pics coming
                Wouldn't want you to be lonely Seven

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Wouldn't want you to be lonely Seven
                  Ooohh, Thunk you Kliggins Seven is a happy bunny now

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    Most of you have been really good in following the rules and I want to thank you for that! For those who need reminding and those who want to refresh their memory here are the rules for posting pictures in this thread:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Thank you for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Feli
                    GateWorld Moderator
                    Kliggins, Newbies, Jacksbabe!!

Don't throw things at me, but...

Much as I ADORE your pictures, you Gutter Gals are going to get us
                    WHUMPED by the moderators. Can't post large pics. Can't repeat 'em.
                    Those be the rules. Yeah, I don't like 'em either.

But if we want the Thunk threads to continue, I figure we ought to *try*...

** Back to floating in a Jack-induced haze. Too bad I have to work. **

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      Someone's gonna have to point out to me the finer attributes of unshaven Jack. 'Cause I don't like it as much as the clean shaven Jack. Just want to run my hands over that smooth face...hmm...*THUNK*
                      The reason we love unshaven Jack - apart from the fact that added to that the black outfits and down right dirtiness that seems to go along with that - we love the idea of this having to happen every now and again:

Comment

mmmm where's the zoom button *for a bigger shot of his arms ... what else? *

Comment

Here's some small pics:

Now, where are my Gutter Gals? Are they in here?

Comment

Do you think the Gals are looking at my bottom?

Comment

Look into my eyes Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                                Here's some small pics:

Now, where are my Gutter Gals? Are they in here?

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/...ace__Jack_.jpg
                                That doesn't look much like a gutter, does it? Can't imagine why Jack would be looking for us there?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X