This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seven
    Do you think the Gals are looking at my bottom?

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/...Nine/s7lc1.jpg[
    Well, Duh!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      That doesn't look much like a gutter, does it? Can't imagine why Jack would be looking for us there?
      True, but the chase is half the fun

Comment

True, but the chase is half the fun
        LOL. Good point there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Jacksbabe! I never want you to feel left out! OK I know you're a Mac fan, so I'll dig out a nice one from the Leather Collection for you.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/images/MacG15rev.jpg
          Mmm thanks Mala!!!! Well just think when we get it aired over here in the UK - we'll all be able to talk about it even more (cos you just know it'll give you another chance to go back and watch those eps)

Thanks for that ... mmmmm Mac Yep, been having massive Mac marathons lately - wow, so fine

Comment

Well, Duh!
            That was a bad one. It was just an excuse to post a pic of his bottom!!!!

Comment

LOL. Good point there.
              I am currently standing still waiting for him to catch me

Comment

Understand completely, take any opportunity that is available. Has he caught you yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                  Mmm thanks Mala!!!! Well just think when we get it aired over here in the UK - we'll all be able to talk about it even more (cos you just know it'll give you another chance to go back and watch those eps)

Thanks for that ... mmmmm Mac Yep, been having massive Mac marathons lately - wow, so fine

http://patel.univ-tln.fr/Pictures/Promotnb16.jpg

SO VERY FINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thunk you very much for this mornings show.
                  sigpic

Comment

That doesn't look much like a gutter, does it? Can't imagine why Jack would be looking for us there?
                    No it looks more like a sideways puddle - but then when we're desperate, we'll paddle our feet anywhere

Comment

Understand completely, take any opportunity that is available. Has he caught you yet?
                      I'm still waiting but rest assured that I will freely share him with all the Gals

Comment

I'm still waiting but rest assured that I will freely share him with all the Gals

What a woman!!! I offered to share his dimples with Kiwigater last night and she wouldn't.

For you, just a hint

sigpic

Comment

What a woman!!! I offered to share his dimples with Kiwigater last night and she wouldn't.

For you, just a hint
                          Share??? *kiwigater looks confused and perturbed* ........share?????, Ohhhhhhhh SHARE!!! *lightbulb goes off*
                          Kiwigater releases death grip on Jack...... ooops, I can only claim the lack of blood to my head made me do it

mental note: these pictures should really have a disclaimer......
                          "WARNING: too much thunking may damage your ability to think"

*kiwigater looks sheepishly around gutter* Won't happen again, honestly........ hang on..... is that a TRICEP....drooooool

Comment

Well, feel free to post pics of his...bottom...as much as you want. I have absolutely no problem with it...nope, none at all!

Someone needs to post the pic from that same episode where you can see his back when his jacket rides up a little. The fantasies that inspired...Whew!
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Kliggins, Newbies, Jacksbabe!!

Don't throw things at me, but...

Much as I ADORE your pictures, you Gutter Gals are going to get us
                              WHUMPED by the moderators. Can't post large pics. Can't repeat 'em.
                              Those be the rules. Yeah, I don't like 'em either.

But if we want the Thunk threads to continue, I figure we ought to *try*...

** Back to floating in a Jack-induced haze. Too bad I have to work. **

OzGirl
                              Oz you are so right and I am guilty too!! I can only hang my head in shame for my latest gaff... I was just so *inspired* by the Pics that Mala posted that there was just No possible what to convey the pure Thunkilicisiouness of this man without looking at the picture at the same time...

so I apologize if we get whumped for that I was just a bit *over excited*
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Sgt. Siler - you are not forgotten! Since I'm the designated GutterFairy, I'm here to grant you your wish (sorry, it's not the bicep, but how about a nice tricep!):

thunk you mala! tricep.....that's what i meant. that's the exact pic i was looking for. would you permit me to keep that one for my personal collection? btw....a bad storm rolled through the area and i lost power.....don't know how long i will be without jack....i mean power . keep jack warm for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X