Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    LOL. I like where your mind is at How often it looks like they're just waiting to get out of a briefing so they can go make out somewhere.

Oh, and nice avatar, Kales

-Stef
    Same place as you live, Stef - it's that special gutter with fluffy cushions and so on

Thanks Lovely person made it for me, and I felt like a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Same place as you live, Stef - it's that special gutter with fluffy cushions and so on

Thanks Lovely person made it for me, and I felt like a change.
      Indeed I don't think we get enough smutty thoughts for C/S. For shame!!

Oh, that person certainly is quite the artist, no? I happened to have loved the design of those banners/wallpapers/icons. Makes the crack!shipper in me happy

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Indeed I don't think we get enough smutty thoughts for C/S. For shame!!

Oh, that person certainly is quite the artist, no? I happened to have loved the design of those banners/wallpapers/icons. Makes the crack!shipper in me happy

-Stef
        We might have to fix that. *nods* *grins*

Hehe that person is truly genius and deserving of all the flattery in the world

Comment

We might have to fix that. *nods* *grins*

Hehe that person is truly genius and deserving of all the flattery in the world
          Indeed

How should we fix it?? If I had any writing ability I would sooo write a fluffy, smut-like piece for them...no, no I wouldn't. I would write a fluffy piece though...smut writing is not my strength Maybe I will try again with my C/S video. *rolls up sleeves*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Indeed

How should we fix it?? If I had any writing ability I would sooo write a fluffy, smut-like piece for them...no, no I wouldn't. I would write a fluffy piece though...smut writing is not my strength Maybe I will try again with my C/S video. *rolls up sleeves*

-Stef
            *shudder* Smut is so not my strength. Seriously. Mayhaps we should prod Isa.

And *slow grin at prospect of new vid*

Comment

*shudder* Smut is so not my strength. Seriously. Mayhaps we should prod Isa.

And *slow grin at prospect of new vid*
              I would, but I already feel guilty since I've requested *cough* demanded several different fics. Although, I did plead with her to write a double-date one with D/V and C/S

Speaking of fics, I don't know if anyone here knows about this, but there's a Sam drabble-a-thon thing in the works. I already submitted my prompts...for C/S and S/V Afraid prompt submissions are closed now...but people can read the prompts and write *blinks sweetly* I'll post the prompts when they're all collected...but there seem to be a fair amount of C/S...and not just from me

Oh, it occurs to me that I forgot to thank Admiral QO for the lovely pictures. Thanks!!

-Stef

Comment

You're welcome, Stef.

Comment

Just thought I'd let all of you writers out there know that there's a drabble-a-thon going on now for Sam. C/S have quite a few prompts in both a general category and what I assume is a ship category. Take a look (and maybe write something? ) So far there's only one C/S fic (and it's to a prompt I suggested...YAY!!)

Great thing about this? What you write doesn't have to be long!!

-Stef

Comment

Sam and Cam have inspired me to create my first video. It's not the greatest but it is the best I could do with an uncooperative Windows Movie Maker. Plus, like I said, it was the first time making a video or using WMM. Here's the link if anyone needs wants to check it out and get their Sam/Cam fix
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw4RjIMeeik
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockchick2325 View Post
                      Sam and Cam have inspired me to create my first video. It's not the greatest but it is the best I could do with an uncooperative Windows Movie Maker. Plus, like I said, it was the first time making a video or using WMM. Here's the link if anyone needs wants to check it out and get their Sam/Cam fix
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw4RjIMeeik

Welcome to the C/S and vidding fold! I'm glad that our little ship inspired you to make your first video...and I love the song choice (I was actually thinking of making a C/S vid to this exact song too ). As a fellow vid-maker, I know the frustrations to be had with WMM all too well...but I think you did a really nice job considering! The voice-over was a nice touch there, I really liked that. Overall, I say great job on your first vid!! Now get cracking on the next My rampant obsession won't feed itself!

Seriously, I've been craving a new C/S vid for awhile now...thanks for providing one

-Stef

Comment

Thought this pic looked so cute. Just a little closeness there

Spoiler:

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                          Thought this pic looked so cute. Just a little closeness there

Spoiler:
                          SOOOOOO... *sigh*

Comment

I've always been a bit of a J/S shipper but I love the friendSHIP between Cam and Sam. They are very at ease with one another and he is awfully cute so I guess I could see more.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                I've always been a bit of a J/S shipper but I love the friendSHIP between Cam and Sam. They are very at ease with one another and he is awfully cute so I guess I could see more.
                                Yay! Welcome to the thread!! You and I already have something in common, I also started out really loving their friendship and then seeing a possibility of more. I think they have such a strong relationship to build a romance on A lot of the time I think that the romantic elements of a couple are played up first...I like that C/S goes down a different path, that they form a friendship first and then work up to a possible romance.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X