Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
    Ooooh! I like this one. The pucker is all ready!
    Yeah...he puckers every time he fires...Sam has it on video for the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Yeah...he puckers every time he fires...Sam has it on video for the right price.
      Uh-OH! The PG frying pan is back!
      Spoiler:
      But here in my private sanctuary, I'm really doing this:

Comment

What a bad pair. These two are soooo heading for some time (together) on the naughty stair.
        scarimor

Comment

Okay, I'm taking Icon and Banner requests if anybody wants anything. You can give me caps or words, or both!

And if Neelan ever gets a chance to send me those high-res caps, I'll try out a wallpaper or two!
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
            And if Neelan ever gets a chance to send me those high-res caps, I'll try out a wallpaper or two!
            Was that an oh-so-subtle reminder? I was waiting to see another ep, so I can open another folder. The folder I have for ya (and anyone else) is full of caps from pretty much two eps, and that's it, so... I wanted more.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Spoiler:

I like all the caps of Cam and Sam, keep up the good work guys!
              I'm more of a Jack/Sam shipper myself, but this isn't bad either.... actually as long as it features Sam, I can ship her with anyone....
              : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
              Geeky : Oh brother...
              : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                Was that an oh-so-subtle reminder? I was waiting to see another ep, so I can open another folder. The folder I have for ya (and anyone else) is full of caps from pretty much two eps, and that's it, so... I wanted more.
                oh! Okay then... *waits patiently... or tries too*

Comment

First off, You're Welcome Admiral.

Secondly- I totally love Line in the Sand. It was the first time that I actually saw the potential for them as a couple... ^_^ It was one of those moments when I was like... 'Hold on a sec,' and I stepped back and read the subtext.... ^_^ Now, I love 'em as a couple! And I've fixed my signature to match!

Camantha all the way!
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                    First off, You're Welcome Admiral.

Secondly- I totally love Line in the Sand. It was the first time that I actually saw the potential for them as a couple... ^_^ It was one of those moments when I was like... 'Hold on a sec,' and I stepped back and read the subtext.... ^_^ Now, I love 'em as a couple! And I've fixed my signature to match!

Camantha all the way!
                    Ditto I always liked them, but I fell in love with Cam/Sam after "Line in the Sand." The evident friendship, closeness, and trust between them in their scenes were wonderful. Plus, I like the little ending bit. I love little moments like that between characters.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here's a couple of banners I made. Feel free to use them

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the great banners. Tried to green you but it looks like I need to spread some more green. Sorry!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                          Thanks for the great banners. Tried to green you but it looks like I need to spread some more green. Sorry!
                          *looks around at the water* Yup! Same boat here
                          They are beautiful banners though, Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Here's a couple of banners I made. Feel free to use them

-Stef
                            Those are so neat Stef! Great job! Where do you get your pretty textures?

Comment

C: Cam/Sam.
                              S: Why is your name first?
                              C: I'm the man.
                              S: *snort*
                              C: Fine...you make Colonel first and we'll put your name first.
                              S: Deal.
                              Hee. Good one.

Comment

I just love him sitting in the "captain's chair"!

Comment

Working...
                                X