Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
    I love the idea of them going to O'Malley because then Sam can kick Cam's butt at a nice friendly game of pool.
    Hey Scarym1, not sure if you have posted here before, if not, welcome, if so, welcome back. Sorry, I'm still jet-lagged from my holiday which included a visit with Amanda Tapping at AT3.

We had a discussion a while ago about the photos in Sam's office on SGA and why there was no Cam and Vala photos. Amanda said she was glad there were photos but she was not consulted about the pics so she did not know why Cam/Vala were not included. She thought they should have been.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post

I was thinking that Cam wouldn't take her out to dinner. I think he would instead cook her an amazing meal at his place.

Ben said Cam can't cook so his meal he made for her may not be too amazing or edible.

Sybil

Comment

Just quickly jumping in to say HEY EVERYONE!! Post a link to some icons, and then head off to bed

I finally finished this mega batch of icons I've been working on for a few weeks now, and this page here leads straight to all the Sam/Cam icons, including a handful of animated ones (including an animated manip I made of them).

Enjoy! And, I hope everyone is keeping well

Spoiler:
        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
        I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
        this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
        - John 15:12,13

Comment

I love them! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
            Just quickly jumping in to say HEY EVERYONE!! Post a link to some icons, and then head off to bed

I finally finished this mega batch of icons I've been working on for a few weeks now, and this page here leads straight to all the Sam/Cam icons, including a handful of animated ones (including an animated manip I made of them).

Enjoy! And, I hope everyone is keeping well
            Those a FANTASTIC!! Thanks so much...I'm seriously considering snurching a couple despite my normal rule of only using my own icons for LJ...but yours are so good...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I always thought Sam and Cam make a great couple and in 'unending' i was SO hoping for them to get togther

Comment

HEY! Welcome to the thread, xXValaXx

I agree with you about Unending. But you know, AT's comments aside...who knows, maybe they did? I'm going to pretend like they did Still, I think we got a scene other ships would have died for in AoT. I mean, how adorable was that?! Plus, it's just another moment that shows how they respect and care about each other. The fact that they both baked cookies for the other when they were sick/injured shows a nice kind of equality in their relationship I think as well...which I like

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                  I always thought Sam and Cam make a great couple and in 'unending' i was SO hoping for them to get togther
                  I think it would have been very interesting to see.

Welcome to the thread!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                    Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    HEY! Welcome to the thread, xXValaXx

I agree with you about Unending. But you know, AT's comments aside...who knows, maybe they did? I'm going to pretend like they did Still, I think we got a scene other ships would have died for in AoT. I mean, how adorable was that?! Plus, it's just another moment that shows how they respect and care about each other. The fact that they both baked cookies for the other when they were sick/injured shows a nice kind of equality in their relationship I think as well...which I like

-Stef
                    Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    I think it would have been very interesting to see.

Welcome to the thread!
                    believable, for the personalities and the fact that they're HOT looking together.

btw, i added some 'tags' to the list. i tried adding more, but we're limited to two each. but the most important - sam/cam - was put in.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I added another one

Comment

Tag?

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                          Tag?
                          At the bottom of this page, just above the "quick quote" box, there are tags on the left, a link for editing/adding tags on the right. When the thread is listed with others, there's a little blue tag and if you let your cursor hover over it, you'll see all the tags people made.

Comment

Does anyone have any new vids or even a fanfic to share?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockchick2325 View Post
                              Does anyone have any new vids or even a fanfic to share?
                              I don't... be ODing on FS fan fic.

Comment

Well, I don't know if anyone saw either of these vids posted on Kawoosh recently:

ALMOST LOVER

IT'S NOT OVER
                                (this one is AU, I think)

Does that help? I don't follow fics as regularly so I don't have much of a beat on those as perhaps some others might.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X