Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think that's it.

Comment

Thanks Admiral Q O - they're great!!! Sorry I can't green you!!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                      Thanks Admiral Q O - they're great!!! Sorry I can't green you!!
                      No problem. I really like the sequences in Ripple Effect...so ripe for captions. Sadly, I don't have time at the moment to add them.

Comment

Thank you Admiral for the pic run! I greened ya for it! Now all I need to do is snurch them all...
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                          Thank you Admiral for the pic run! I greened ya for it! Now all I need to do is snurch them all...
                          Thanks, hon. Anytime.

Today, my focus is on MS' 24 romp in the boxer shorts.

Comment

AH! I can't green you either! But just pretend I gave you like 20 Thanks so much for the pics!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              AH! I can't green you either! But just pretend I gave you like 20 Thanks so much for the pics!

-Stef
                              YW...and since I know how generous you are...I'll pretend you gave me 50.

Comment

Trust me, after all of the stuff you've posted here and in the DV thread, if I could, I'd give you 1000 green

Since we have all of these lovely pictures, there's no reason for people not to post them in the COUPLES PICTURE CONTEST We're next in line...but Radek/Elizabeth is right on our tail.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X