Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by di_br
    Just dropping by again to tell you guys that all the Sam/Cam talk on this thread had my vidding muse inspired (I call him Pooky). So I've started working on a Sam/Cam vid.

I don't know if it will work, but so far it's going good. 00:30 done out of 04:00!!!

Wish me luck!!
    Good luck! I'm sure it will be fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
      Another fix for you Cam/Sam addicts

Some of you may remember this story, gingerisgod has written a new chapter and it is awesome.

http://gigerisgod.livejournal.com/27523.html?#cutid1
      I am so glad she wrote some more. I read the first two and was hoping for more. Please let us know as she writes more chapters. Such a great story.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester
        I am so glad she wrote some more. I read the first two and was hoping for more. Please let us know as she writes more chapters. Such a great story.

Sybil
        I'm being a nag but make sure you leave a comment and tell her. Authors needs lots of encouragement.
        LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

I'm being a nag but make sure you leave a comment and tell her. Authors needs lots of encouragement.

Do I have to sign up to do that? I love leaving a comment with people who are so talented.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester
            Do I have to sign up to do that? I love leaving a comment with people who are so talented.

Sybil
            No, you can leave an anonymous post.

Comment

Some of you may remember this story, gingerisgod has written a new chapter and it is awesome.

This one's new to me, so... *runs off to find the first two parts*

Comment

O.M.G.!!! I just finished reading all three of the chapters she's got up and I GOTTA tell ya, it's one of the best fics out there!!! I've never been so attracted to Cam whump before, and she really has this thing NAILED! So far, all it's missing is some serious smut. *really hopes the story eventually goes there*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  O.M.G.!!! I just finished reading all three of the chapters she's got up and I GOTTA tell ya, it's one of the best fics out there!!! I've never been so attracted to Cam whump before, and she really has this thing NAILED! So far, all it's missing is some serious smut. *really hopes the story eventually goes there*
                  Make sure you leave a comment because she really needs encouragement on the Cam/Sam thing as she is new to the fandom (Farscape fan, no big suprise) and is worried that she got the voices correct.

Comment

Oh, don't worry... I left the appropriate feedback on her LJ
                    Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 17 September 2006, 12:05 PM.

Comment

How about a little inspiration in here?

Comment

Comment

great pics!
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Quest
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam & Cam were great in this episode. They worked well together. He always looked and waited for her answers to his questions to get them though.
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I think they could have almost a sibling type of relationship, but I think Sam should ultimately end up with another Air Force Officer. A general perhaps.

Comment

I think they are more like friends. They work well together.

Sybil

Comment

Working...
                                X