Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
    Another little Sam/Cam gem, courtesy of the new Season 10 pics: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/photo10.jpg

Doesn't she look like she's thinking, "This is my man. Don't touch him, 'cause he's MINE!"? lol
    Definitely!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I get mushy for this picture:

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
        From what episode is that picture?
        It's from Ethon, where Sam thought Cam and Teal'c were killed, but they managed to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          It's from Ethon, where Sam thought Cam and Teal'c were killed, but they managed to survive.
          I've just re-watched Ethon. Very sad episode, but the Cam/Sam hug was really sweet
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'm quickly becoming a huge Sam/Cam shipper. They just seem like such a better fit than Sam/Jack. Sam/Jack was so angsty and dramatic, it just felt forced at times (now I'm not saying I'm against the ship, just that it was draining), but Sam/Cam is so much more fun. They smile, hug, tease... they're _friends_, it just seems like a better basis for a ship.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
              I'm quickly becoming a huge Sam/Cam shipper. They just seem like such a better fit than Sam/Jack. Sam/Jack was so angsty and dramatic, it just felt forced at times (now I'm not saying I'm against the ship, just that it was draining), but Sam/Cam is so much more fun. They smile, hug, tease... they're _friends_, it just seems like a better basis for a ship.
              I agree. Sam & Cam are more fun.

Sam & Jack always seemed awkward. That's fine, because of their situation: it should have been uneasy. But I'm not really into angsty tension.

And I think that Sam & Cameron are just more naturally easy with each other. They seem relaxed and to enjoy each other's company.

I just really like them together.

Comment

I loved this little moment-I-decided-was-shippy in The Pegasus Project:
                Spoiler:
                Love when McKay was going to say that whatever Sam had just done made her so sexy and couldn't finish the word because he had run into Mitchell and Mitchell was giving him "the look". HAHA. It was a nice mirror of when Mitchell told the Lt. in the hall last season about making sexual remarks about Dr. Lam. But, of course, my shippy little heart took it as, "Don't even think those things about my woman! I can kill you where you stand. I have a lemon."

Comment

I loved the end of Insiders,
                  Spoiler:
                  such a playful moment of shoulder pushing when they were sitting next to each other. I do that all the time with my husband!
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

It just keeps getting shippier between the two of them, doesn't it? I'm seriously considering hopping on the shippy bandwagon.

Jack who?

Comment

Hell yes, it does. It seems like they're becoming more and more comfortable with each other. I haven't seen Insiders as of yet, but this end scene sounds cute, I'll watch out for it

Comment

Cam and Sam, romantically. I'm not ready for that. I think Cam does worship Sam, for her mind, her personal warmth and her leadership abilities but I don't pick up any romantic signals. Ben is definitely not playing it that way. If you watch Farscape you know what I mean in the intense way he looks at a woman when he's smitten. I just don't see that with Sam. I think a real love will develop betwen them but not a carnal one.

Which brings me my thoughts about Cam and relationships. Except for Collateral Damage we have not seen Cam getting any "romantic screen time" (a delicate way of saying what I am thinking).

What a waste of Ben's lips and passionate screen personna. (sigh....)

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
                          Cam and Sam, romantically. I'm not ready for that. I think Cam does worship Sam, for her mind, her personal warmth and her leadership abilities but I don't pick up any romantic signals. Ben is definitely not playing it that way. If you watch Farscape you know what I mean in the intense way he looks at a woman when he's smitten. I just don't see that with Sam. I think a real love will develop betwen them but not a carnal one.

Which brings me my thoughts about Cam and relationships. Except for Collateral Damage we have not seen Cam getting any "romantic screen time" (a delicate way of saying what I am thinking).

What a waste of Ben's lips and passionate screen personna. (sigh....)
                          I can agree with this but I don't think he worships her. I don't see that. Admire maybe.

But I do agree Ben's lips and passionate screen personna is not being used effieciently.

Sybil

Comment

OK count me in. I really like the way these to act around each other. Although I dont know if they will end up together or just be good friends... but I love to let my mind wonder......

Comment

Hey kazbaby.

You shipping Cam and Sam?

Sybil

Comment

AT said no Mitchell and Sam Ship.I think Vala and Mitchell may be getting closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X