No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K, any new fanfic since my last visitation???? Anything new since my last visitation?
    I know, it has been awhile....

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
      K, any new fanfic since my last visitation???? Anything new since my last visitation?
      I know, it has been awhile....
      Um....probably? I don't know when your last visit was. There's not a lot of chatter on these pages so I'm sure if you go back over the past few pages you'll find the goods

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

But that's no fun.....
        Oh, alright.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          uh, where's sam's hand?

Where's Cam's hand and why is Sam sticking out her tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
            Where's Cam's hand and why is Sam sticking out her tongue.
            And why is Daniel looking away as though he doesn't want to see what's going on

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Hey everyone! I've managed to finish that vid I promised I'd try to complete for Christmas. I hope you all like it! Thanks to Stef for the great beta work!

Summary: It's a very lighthearted/upbeat vid about Daniel and Cam trying to cope with life after losing their lady loves, Vala and Sam respectively. And for those who make it to the end, there's an alternate ending that might put a grin on your face if the rest didn't do it

Clicking on the banner will bring you to my LJ

Merry Christmas!!
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Oooh, vid...

Comment

Comment

13.0mb - Love Song Requiem by Trading Yesterday
                        http://www.onelittlewish.net/vids/SC...ng_Requiem.wmv

Spoiler:
                        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                        I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                        this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                        - John 15:12,13

Comment

Originally posted by DropsOfAngst View Post
                          Aw, nice job. I love grand/sweeping music videos, and I don't think C/S have nearly of enough of them! Thank you for providing such a nice, angsty one for all of us to enjoy

-Stef

Comment

Have to save us from falling into oblivion. Don't know who has seen EATG but
                            Spoiler:
                            there was some speculation in the Sam thread about why Sam's BDUs seemed baggier than normal and why she was wearing earrings and more make up than usual.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Have to save us from falling into oblivion. Don't know who has seen EATG but
                              Spoiler:
                              there was some speculation in the Sam thread about why Sam's BDUs seemed baggier than normal and why she was wearing earrings and more make up than usual.

Ideas anyone?
                              In reference to what? S10? Continuum? SGA? I like to think it's because she's been hanging around with a certain Col.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                In reference to what? S10? Continuum? SGA? I like to think it's because she's been hanging around with a certain Col.

-Stef
                                That's the kind of thing I had in mind. Maybe grabbed the wrong BDUs on the way out the door.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X