• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome Ruby!
    Here's a pic I think you'll appreciate:

Hey EH-T , yeah nice to see some life in here
    I like them being friends or more
    I agree, most S/J shippers aren't going to let C/S's relationship evolve. Did any complain about AOT?

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
      You're welcome Ruby!
      Here's a pic I think you'll appreciate:
      http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/o...mandaben01.jpg
      Hey EH-T , yeah nice to see some life in here
      I like them being friends or more
      I agree, most S/J shippers aren't going to let C/S's relationship evolve. Did any complain about AOT?
      Great pic!

I seem to recall that there was some complaining on the S/J ship thread about the final Sam/Cam scene in AOT.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Indeed

Oh wow, thanks for the info, I was wondering about the end Sam/Cam scene

Comment

Personally, I love that scene. Hmmm, maybe I should make some macaroons this long weekend.

Comment

Cool lol, I love that scene too & I use to be a big SJ shipper
            mmmmm macaroons

Comment

That pic is lush!

*huggles*

Comment

I'm glad you like it
                *hugs*

Comment

Welshgater suggested I post my first fanfic - which just happens to be a Sam&Cam fanfic - here for all you lovely people... So, here goes...

Spoiler:
                  She needed to know, one way or another. They needed to know, although she actually needed to tell him first. She had to do this. It felt like forever, waiting to find out, but at least now she knew. She just needed to tell him. But not here; she had to get away, lose herself. She stopped by his quarters on her way out, nothing unusual. He wasn’t there – no one was. She left the base.

~

He searched all the natural places; her lab, her quarters, the commissary, Jackson’s office. He’d even gone to the infirmary, no luck. He called her cell, no answer. Where was she? The team knew, he was sure the General knew also, but they gave away nothing. He headed to his quarters, defeated. He threw himself on the bed and then he saw it. In that instant he knew where she would be.

~

He let himself in; she was sitting on the sofa, her head in her hands. She looked up, eyes scared. She’d been crying; he knelt down in front of her, caressed her knee, her cheek, and wiped away her tears. She took his hand, squeezed it gently, she whispered “Cam, I’m sorry”
                  “Sorry?” He kissed her cheek, “Sam…” kissed the other, “Don’t you ever be sorry, you hear me?! Never”
                  Her eyes threatened tears once more.
                  “But…” He put a finger to her lips to silence her.
                  “Sshhh, no buts. You are beautiful. This…” he covered her stomach with a hand, “this is beautiful” He kissed away a tear, “I love you” he whispered, looking deep into her eyes.
                  “Cameron…” she faltered, she wasn’t prepared for this reaction. She wasn’t expecting love. He loved her, she saw it in his eyes, felt it in his touch. She was no longer scared. “Oh God, I love you, Cam”
                  He smiled, “We’re having a baby?”
                  She smiled back, kissed him chastely “We are”
                  He kissed her again, really kissed her. A kiss that conveyed so much, a kiss full of love, of passion, of promises, of their future, together.

Comment

Hey here's my latest icons:

I love the writing texture, I found it in the:
                    Graphic Arts Tutorials, Textures, Resources Thread

Comment

Ooooooh very nice! Da iawn!

Comment

Originally posted by welshgater View Post
                        Hey here's my latest icons:

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/o...amavatar36.jpg

I love the writing texture, I found it in the:
                        Graphic Arts Tutorials, Textures, Resources Thread

Nice.

Comment

Thank you RubyFlanigan & EH-T

Comment

can someone rec some sam/mitchell stories?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I was disturbed to realize that I could get behind this couple!
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I love Cam and Sam!!

They make such a better couple than jack and Sam. They always had this nervousness and tension, but cam and Sam seem so relaxed together.

And their last seen in ark of truth made my shippy heart sing

Oh, and Ben browder's a complete hottie

Comment

Working...
                                X