Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Yay, go eye!sex

Although....it looks as if someone re-added 'siblings' again I swear, sometimes I wonder...

-Stef
    Maybe it's Joe Mallozzi

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      Maybe it's Joe Mallozzi
      Maybe "Joe Mallozzi" should get the hint that it's not appropriate for this thread after the mods removed it the first time

But anyway...

Anyone read any good fics lately? I'm in the mood for one

-Stef
      Last edited by Stef; 16 September 2008, 12:52 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessJ88 View Post
        Greetings from a fellow Sam/Cam shipper.

I've been lurking around for the past few days and figured I'd better say hello and admit to my Sam/Cam love.

The first ever episode of SG-1 I saw was Arthur's Mantle. The scene of Sam and Cam pushing each other is by far what made me love them. And also seeing all the great videos online.

Great job to all the vid makers.

Welcome to the Sam/Cam thread, PrincessJ88!!!

Awww, yeah, I think AM is the episode I've seen most often for their interactions And Ripple Effect (which JM wrote) where the black!SG-1 Cam and Sam were supposedly together But AoT totally sealed it for me, that last scene in the infirmary was just so "awwww"-tastic

Maybe it's Joe Mallozzi
        LoL! Dude, wouldn't that be something? But I'm quite sure Joe Mallozzi has tons more maturity than the sad little child posting that tag up repeatedly. Not to mention he has a life to live, something this person obviously knows nothing about.
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Welcome to the Sam/Cam thread, PrincessJ88!!!

Awww, yeah, I think AM is the episode I've seen most often for their interactions And Ripple Effect (which JM wrote) where the black!SG-1 Cam and Sam were supposedly together But AoT totally sealed it for me, that last scene in the infirmary was just so "awwww"-tastic
          Aw, Cam's giving her flowers...what about some macaroons I'm beginning to notice a trend in my ships - desserts (I'm also a D/V shipper, or a "fruitcake").

Oh yeah, it's always funny for me to hear JM say he doesn't ship C/S when I watch that episode. Maybe he was meaning to imply something else but it always comes across as the black!SG-1's C/S are married or at the very least in a relationship. Just goes to show that not even the writers can deny our ship

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Aw, Cam's giving her flowers...what about some macaroons I'm beginning to notice a trend in my ships - desserts (I'm also a D/V shipper, or a "fruitcake").

Oh yeah, it's always funny for me to hear JM say he doesn't ship C/S when I watch that episode. Maybe he was meaning to imply something else but it always comes across as the black!SG-1's C/S are married or at the very least in a relationship. Just goes to show that not even the writers can deny our ship

-Stef

Duuuuuuude!!! We should totally be the macaroons! Less double meaning than Fruitcakes, yes But more chocolate-filled so yay!! Cuz, really "Scammers" isn't working for me so much I would totally be proud to be called a Macaroon! What do you guys think?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

-Stef
              If you're talking about S9 Ripple Effect: the director PDL thought that too and he actually scheduled a kiss between black Sam/Cam, but JM nixed it and later when asked on his blog he said black Sam was married to Jack (which if you ask me was just lip-service to the fans - and I say it being a SJ shipper...)

Comment

If you're talking about S9 Ripple Effect: the director PDL thought that too and he actually scheduled a kiss between black Sam/Cam, but JM nixed it and later when asked on his blog he said black Sam was married to Jack (which if you ask me was just lip-service to the fans - and I say it being a SJ shipper...)
                Just goes to show you how much chemistry they have. Everyone already thinks they're together, they need to be told by the PTB that that's not what they meant to happen C/S doesn't need to be force-fed to be seen

And I so never would have guess you were a J/S shipper! Blew my socks off, you did.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yeah, I do recall that. But the fact that the director looked at it and was like "You're meaning to imply that they're together, right?" should say something. Cause while I figured that the other man was Jack just simply through the AU habit of the show, the actual scenes themselves completely implied something else to me. C/S have always been close, but the C/S on the other SG-1 just seemed extra close...

Originally posted by Milena_D
                  Just goes to show you how much chemistry they have. Everyone already thinks they're together, they need to be told by the PTB that that's not what they meant to happen C/S doesn't need to be force-fed to be seen
                  Yeah, I mean I don't think C/S have explosive sexual chemistry or anything, I just think AT/BB have a natural chemistry on-screen as actors. They work well off each other. For me, the key ingredient to a ship is chemistry. I don't always ship relationships between two actors with a good chemistry, but it does open me up to the possibilities

-Stef

Comment

Maybe "Joe Mallozzi" should get the hint that it's not appropriate for this thread after the mods removed it the first time

But anyway...

Anyone read any good fics lately? I'm in the mood for one

-Stef
                    Do you mind if I snurch that pic?

And dude, Cam is totally giving her the "look"!

It's okay Mallozzi, that's why fan fic was created.

(Sorry, that post was totally random)
                    ^sig made by Laura

Comment

LoL! Dude, wouldn't that be something? But I'm quite sure Joe Mallozzi has tons more maturity than the sad little child posting that tag up repeatedly. Not to mention he has a life to live, something this person obviously knows nothing about.
                      So anyone who doesn't ship C/S doesn't have a life? I'm pretty sure I know what you meant, but that's how it could come across...

Duuuuuuude!!! We should totally be the macaroons! Less double meaning than Fruitcakes, yes But more chocolate-filled so yay!! Cuz, really "Scammers" isn't working for me so much I would totally be proud to be called a Macaroon! What do you guys think?
                      Ooh, I love it so much! Usually I'm fine with just the initials of my ships, but names are a fun alternative. It gives the connotations of playfulness and authenticity to a ship, IMO.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        So anyone who doesn't ship C/S doesn't have a life? I'm pretty sure I know what you meant, but that's how it could come across...
                        That's not at all what I wrote.

It was made very clear that this thread is a "ship" thread the last time this issue came up, when this same person posted this same tag of "siblings" on a "ship" thread. I have no problems at all with people seeing them as siblings, even I fluctuate on the scale of their relationship (sometimes I think they're just really good friends, sometimes more), I have a problem with people implying we support a sibling romance.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That's not at all what I wrote.

It was made very clear that this thread is a "ship" thread the last time this issue came up, when this same person posted this same tag of "siblings" on a "ship" thread. I have no problems at all with people seeing them as siblings, even I fluctuate on the scale of their relationship (sometimes I think they're just really good friends, sometimes more), I have a problem with people implying we support a sibling romance.
                          I wasn't trying to say it was. Just that that particular wording struck me wrong for a second, even though I recognized the error a moment later and fully understood your meaning. I only brought it up because I was in another thread where a vague comment got lurkers who misread it upset enough to red, so I wanted to make sure you could explain yourself just in case. *sigh* You never know on the internet. Sorry if it came across any other way than attempted-helpful.

And just as a point of interest, I've found that a lot of people think ship just means relationship, not a romantic one. Maybe that explains the pesky tagger? Or maybe I'm just too optimistic?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

We've fallen to page three.....that's not right.

So, while watching a video on youtube about another couple on another show the song made me think of Cam and Sam.

And that got me thinking of something we could talk about....what song makes you think of Sam and Cam? It could be friendship or unrequited love...your choice.
                            ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Yeah, I do recall that. But the fact that the director looked at it and was like "You're meaning to imply that they're together, right?" should say something. Cause while I figured that the other man was Jack just simply through the AU habit of the show, the actual scenes themselves completely implied something else to me. C/S have always been close, but the C/S on the other SG-1 just seemed extra close...

Yeah, I mean I don't think C/S have explosive sexual chemistry or anything, I just think AT/BB have a natural chemistry on-screen as actors. They work well off each other. For me, the key ingredient to a ship is chemistry. I don't always ship relationships between two actors with a good chemistry, but it does open me up to the possibilities

-Stef

It wasn't just PDL either. Didn't Michelle Comens (vis effects supervisor) who was doing the commentary with Joe comment on how that is what she got out of it too? In particular the way Cam touched Sam's arm on the way to the elevator.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Do you mind if I snurch that pic?

And dude, Cam is totally giving her the "look"!
                                Sure, have at it And he is, isn't he

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                                And just as a point of interest, I've found that a lot of people think ship just means relationship, not a romantic one. Maybe that explains the pesky tagger? Or maybe I'm just too optimistic?
                                I think you might be very optimistic Granted, I tend to fall on the other side of the spectrum, so...

I think ship CAN mean any kind of relationship, but when a thread says in big letters "PRO SHIP!" I tend to take that to mean it's a romantic relationship. Which isn't to say friendship can't be discussed, but it does mean added a "siblings" tag is inappropriate.

So, while watching a video on youtube about another couple on another show the song made me think of Cam and Sam.

And that got me thinking of something we could talk about....what song makes you think of Sam and Cam? It could be friendship or unrequited love...your choice.
                                Well, someone pimped this awhile ago and I made it into a vid but "Stay With You" by Goo Goo Dolls...I think it just encapsulates their relationship, whether you see them as good friends or as romantic partners.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                It wasn't just PDL either. Didn't Michelle Comens (vis effects supervisor) who was doing the commentary with Joe comment on how that is what she got out of it too? In particular the way Cam touched Sam's arm on the way to the elevator.
                                Oh yeah, I remember that as well. That's one of the moments I see it, definitely. Also, the fact that Sam's like "I'm going to bed" and then Cam gets up to go with her. Hmm...

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X