No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're getting there, we're getting there!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here's a link originally posted by Wibbling in the Sam thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbbBAPz4J-c

it is a behind the scenes vid on Continuum.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Here's a link originally posted by Wibbling in the Sam thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbbBAPz4J-c

it is a behind the scenes vid on Continuum.
        Thanks! Looks like a cool set/environment

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here's another link on Continuum discussing the characters of and :

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1348

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I read that a little while back...and it actually got me a little worried...
            Spoiler:
            ...about Cam. What is BW planning for him...I don't trust the man (not after his blatant Vala-hating). I hope I'm just being paranoid...but you never know when BW is involved.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Thanks! Yeah, I read that a little while back...and it actually got me a little worried...
              Spoiler:
              ...about Cam. What is BW planning for him...I don't trust the man (not after his blatant Vala-hating). I hope I'm just being paranoid...but you never know when BW is involved.

-Stef

Stef

Don't worry so about Vala Cooper has her cover and he's watching her back.

Continum Spoiler (screencaps)
              Spoiler:

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                Stef

Don't worry so about Vala Cooper has her cover and he's watching her back.

Continum Spoiler (screencaps)
                Spoiler:

Thanks for the pics Gato.

Stef, I am not aware of BW being anti-Cam. Am I missing something?

Comment

Actually, in S10 I really saw MS/Daniel and CB/Vala as the main two actors/characters...

-Stef
                  oh, me too, but i don't think it should have been. amanda was always the lead female, but i feel she was pushed back, and what's the point of hiring ben if he's going to be pushed back too?

sorry, i know this isn't the right place for this, and i'm not trying to start anything.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Thanks for the pics Gato.

Stef, I am not aware of BW being anti-Cam. Am I missing something?
                    I wouldn't say he's necessarily "anti" anything...he just has his favorites...and I don't get the sense that Cam or Vala are among them (especially Vala). He's a staunch "original" team supporter. In all seriousness, I don't think Vala would be in Continuum if she weren't RCC's baby - BW even admitted as much. Cam, I feel is a little more secure in some regards because I don't see Jack coming back full-time...but BW does sound like he wants every movie to be centered around RDA...so I think it would be idiotic to bring in a brand new leader, establish him with the team and then kinda just dump him the moment the old one comes back...but I'm not a Stargate writer, so what do I know.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    oh, me too, but i don't think it should have been. amanda was always the lead female, but i feel she was pushed back, and what's the point of hiring ben if he's going to be pushed back too?

sorry, i know this isn't the right place for this, and i'm not trying to start anything.
                    No, it's cool. Yeah, I think the fact that the Ori storyline was so strongly tied to Daniel and Vala (since they kicked it off) was the reason why they took center stage in S10. S9 was supposed to be Cam's development...and then S10 was Vala's (and Vala is for better or for worse, attached to Daniel). I think now that the Ori storyline is over, BB/Cam and AT/Sam are going to take over again like they had in the latter parts of S9...although it looks like Sam will have more to do which is a plus

Personally, and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I always felt like it was RDA/Jack as the main hero...and then Daniel was the secondary one...with Sam and Teal'c providing back-up. AoT and from what I've seen of Continuum, it looks as if it's Cam and Sam as the main heroes...with Daniel and the rest of the team as secondary ones. But I haven't seen Continuum, so who knows? I just think there is a looser chain of command now, the team seems to be more egalitarian in some ways - which some people love and others hate. I personally love it.

-Stef
                    Last edited by Stef; 15 June 2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                      Sam and Cam Video Break:

I love this group: One Republic.

Apologize
                      thanks for the vid!

Comment

I
                        Spoiler:
                        wouldn't say he's necessarily "anti" anything...he just has his favorites...and I don't get the sense that Cam or Vala are among them (especially Vala). He's a staunch "original" team supporter. In all seriousness, I don't think Vala would be in Continuum if she weren't RCC's baby - BW even admitted as much. Cam, I feel is a little more secure in some regards because I don't see Jack coming back full-time...but BW does sound like he wants every movie to be centered around RDA...so I think it would be idiotic to bring in a brand new leader, establish him with the team and then kinda just dump him the moment the old one comes back...but I'm not a Stargate writer, so what do I know.

No, it's cool. Yeah, I think the fact that the Ori storyline was so strongly tied to Daniel and Vala (since they kicked it off) was the reason why they took center stage in S10. S9 was supposed to be Cam's development...and then S10 was Vala's (and Vala is for better or for worse, attached to Daniel). I think now that the Ori storyline is over, BB/Cam and AT/Sam are going to take over again like they had in the latter parts of S9...although it looks like Sam will have more to do which is a plus

Personally, and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I always felt like it was RDA/Jack as the main hero...and then Daniel was the secondary one...with Sam and Teal'c providing back-up. AoT and from what I've seen of Continuum, it looks as if it's Cam and Sam as the main heroes...with Daniel and the rest of the team as secondary ones. But I haven't seen Continuum, so who knows? I just think there is a looser chain of command now,
                        the team seems to be more egalitarian in some ways - which some people love and others hate. I personally love it.

-Stef
                        I fully agree with this and I love it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                          I fully agree with this and I love it, too.
                          Love your sig! Reminds me of what Amanda said at AT3. A couple of times she made a comment and then said "oh that will end up on the internet". Or perhaps on a t-shirt! Best two examples: "gopher on crack" referring to her laugh and "there is no naquadah in a vagina".

Comment

Links to more pics (thanks Morjana):

from movie http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...de=con#anchcon click on SG1

and behind the scenes http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...&season=5#anc5 click on behind the scenes, then Continuum.

The new ones are mostly Cam.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I watched THE ARK OF TRUTH today it was so cool when it got to the end part when Sam brings Cam the macaroons i brought out mine yay! i love that bit it's so sweet and so are the macaroons lol

I cant wait to see CONTINUUM
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

So I have a "friend" who saw Continuum...
                                Spoiler:
                                ..."she" said that although there were a fair amount of C/S scenes, there was nothing overly shippy like in AoT. Although her friend thought C/S was cute in a few scenes. Take that for what it's worth. On the plus side, no overt S/J either

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X