Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Of course we remember MSSTL.... I think this is a decent example of it......

Yep, that's a perfect example of MSSTL. And can I just add

You lucky, lucky LUCKY woman!!! I'm turning a sickly green with jealousy here.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I wanna be a member of D.A.S.H!!!! Eeeek no slash

I saw Torment of Tantalus today... it's still one of my fave eps. Daniel has been so Daniel-y this season so I had to go back and watch on of the oldies It's such a great ep!

It made me realize something tho... I miss Sam and I miss Jack

Anyways I didn't notice this before but did u know that Carson playes young Ernest? I didn't! His accent gave him away I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior

[side note]Kerri's stories are quite good as long as I change Daniel to Danielle or Jack to Jackie. *snogs*@Kerri. Looking forward to more beta-ing. [/side note]

Aww! Thanks, hun! *SNOGS* That's so very nice of you to say. {{HUGS}}

Just for you: My first ever Photoshop project:

Kerri

Comment

So..... You'd be more than welcome in D.A.S.H. In fact, we could really use you since Mazz went to the dark side *glares at Mazz*
          Mazz *went* darkside? I assumed she's been posting from the fifth circle since the beginning.

Well Klig and I are getting all set up on the neutral ground now and I'd hate to have made the cabana Dannys have done all that sweaty work on the canopy erection for nothing.

Comment

Of course you can Mazz! ...

Just so no one's confused about D.A.S.H. ..... when I say Anti-Slash/Ship, I mean either in respect of man/man in regards to Daniel. Any hussy in DASH is welcome to ship Daniel with any woman, just no men. Does that help? Anyone else wanna change their affiliation now?

Hmmm.... I believe that the definition of ship is normally meant a relationship between male/female. So using the word ship in the definition and saying that shipping Daniel with women or hussies is okay, is probably where the confusion stems from. Slash is meant to imply m/m and femslash is usually used for f/f.

TGIBEF!!
            (Or Thank Goodness It's Blue Eyed Friday!)

Comment

I swear I can't see your post GW

Daniel look what u did! I told u not to touch anything

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Mazz *went* darkside? I assumed she's been posting from the fifth circle since the beginning.
                Maybe they meant darkER side and she's been upgraded to the sixth circle.

Well Klig and I are getting all set up on the neutral ground now and I'd hate to have made the cabana Dannys have done all that sweaty work on the canopy erection for nothing.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Beneath6.jpg
                Cabana...sweaty...erection...GAH! *runs from PG paddle*

Comment

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Beneath6.jpg
                  Blingy!! ROFL! oh my eh... no comment

Comment

Did I hear someone call for CabanaDanny??

~ CabanaDanny ~

(Since we're showing oldies, but goodies, today...)
                    Last edited by Seshat; 12 August 2005, 01:32 PM. Reason: It's Friday and....well, isn't that enough of a reason?

Comment

Ses the link directs me to Microsoft

um i must have a virus or something .... i'll copy and past the link instead

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        Aww! Thanks, hun! *SNOGS* That's so very nice of you to say. {{HUGS}}

Just for you: My first ever Photoshop project:
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...42/milkad2.jpg

Kerri
                        Awww! Thanks, love! (((hugs))) You're welcome.

See hussies, we may be on opposite sides of the fence, but we still get along! Nations should use us as an example.

Daniel's proud of us!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

ROFL @ cabana boy I haven't seen that before...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            Ses the link directs me to Microsoft

um i must have a virus or something .... i'll copy and past the link instead
                            If I didn't make you work for it, it wouldn't be as much FUN...

No, really, it's fixed now. I'm trying to tie up a lot of loose ends here at work and obviously I cannot handle thinking about "loose ends" and CabanaDanny at the same time...grnglyhgglll....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Hmmm.... I believe that the definition of ship is normally meant a relationship between male/female. So using the word ship in the definition and saying that shipping Daniel with women or hussies is okay, is probably where the confusion stems from. Slash is meant to imply m/m and femslash is usually used for f/f.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1Daniel004.jpg

TGIBEF!!
                              (Or Thank Goodness It's Blue Eyed Friday!)
                              Yeah, I thought so too, but then someone went & confused me. I'll just take "ship" out altogher then.

Revision: D.A.S.H. =Daniel Anti-Slash Hussies... that was the (almost) original idea anyway.

Thanks Meimei!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Cabana...sweaty...erection...GAH! *runs from PG paddle*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...veboypants.jpg
                                I had to say it TWICE before anybody took the bait. I'm disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X