• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    That's it for me tonight, hussies.
    Sweet Danny dreams to one and all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t_6/Sleepy.jpg
    I'm to bed as well, it's gotten cold here. Cover stealing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      That and your flag av are my two favorites ever. And I've only got 776 more posts before I can try to top them. (Gawd, the agony. )
      You will be there before you know it!

Sorry, I missed all the convention goers. DJF, KG, Jen; safe flights and drives and have a spectacular time.
      sigpic

Comment

It's not quite Thursday here, but I figure y'all will forgive me for a slightly early start, right?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          It's not quite Thursday here, but I figure y'all will forgive me for a slightly early start, right?

Is that bondage? I thought this was bondage.

Obviously I don't mind you starting early.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning hussies!....great run of "dimples" piccies...thanks..

Have a wonderful time at the Convention all those who are going....will be waiting here with baited breath for reports and piccies....and MS' reaction to The Guide!...

Meanwhile it's Thursday!....my favourite day of the week..... So I guess I'll just be "hanging around" here then...

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Okay, I got a little bit ahead of myself...I love this series of facial expressions, but never really have the excuse to post them... So, just for fun...

Last edited by Alaskhah; 13 April 2005, 11:17 PM. Reason: Not quite sure why pics 3 & 4 are different sizes...

Comment

Comment

Its 5.10pm bondage Thursday afternoon here in Aus so he is a Daniel in captivity my personal favorite way of having him.

Last edited by tryxy; 13 April 2005, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I just found this pic it has nothing to do with bondage but its beautiful and I just had to post it so you all could see.

Comment

Aww....sweet sleeping Danny... That's a lovely pic, Tryxy, thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                        I just found this pic it has nothing to do with bondage but its beautiful and I just had to post it so you all could see.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tryxy/image80.jpg
                        Lovely piccie Tryxy...

My fav bondage double thunker...

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Another sequence w/ some whumpage in the middle...

Last edited by Alaskhah; 14 April 2005, 12:30 AM. Reason: Moving stuff around in PB...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            Another sequence w/ some whumpage in the middle...

Ooooo.....I feel his pain in this one ....snurchied with thanks for my "whumpage & pain" collection (I do worry about myself sometimes.... )

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Anything I can do to contribute to the cause!!

And of course, what bondage/whumpage day would be complete without the zipties?!

Last edited by Alaskhah; 14 April 2005, 12:40 AM. Reason: OOPS!! Wrong picture :P

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                Lovely piccie Tryxy...

My fav bondage double thunker...

Dee Dee xx
                                One of my favorite bondage double thunkers too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X