Goodnight...

sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-Jade
        THANK YOU! I thought I'm the onely one who think that way, since I've never read anyone commenting about the eyebrows..
        LOL on the Over-groomed caterpillar.. everytime I look at the caps of that episodes I cringe & have an uncontrollable urge to smack the make-up artist or anyone who responsible for his brows, don't they have eyes to see how ridiculous that 'thing' look ?
        And how nice it is to see the 'Perfectly Imperfect' on his face, the brows is nice when it's not bushy and act as a background for his beautiful eyes.
        I see him in Abyss and said : OMG! BOW TO THE BROWS

I forgot to add, the trout also smacking if you don't take out the IMG tags ..
        You are quite welcome. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who thinks his eyebrows can get a "little" weird. Sometimes when I see them, I wanna just swat those crazy caterpillars right off, but then I realize that they're attached to his face. lol. The visual in my head is hysterical though. LMAO! And to the make-up lady, person, whoever it is. *head smack* What were you thinking?!

LOL! I'll have to remember that when noobs leave IMG tags in. *hehe**evil giggle*

Oh Crap! That reminds me. I missed the perfect opportunity to do something truely evil with my 666 post! Nurtz! I guess I'll just have to double the evil when I get to 1332. *mwahahahah*

*BIG YAWN* Oh dear. I'm really tired. I'll have to save evil thoughts for another day.

One last "HOT" pic to look at before beddy-bye.

Mmmm... oh yeah!... that'll do!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Thanks guys!!! (((hugs)))

The most amazing thing happened last night... I went to bed at 1 am That hasn't happened for the entire summer me thinks lol Will catch up later... RL calling sigh

Mwahhahahahaha *legs it*

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
            I strangely fascinated with MS eyebrows. I think in one of the commentaries he said something like caterpillar but really, if you take notice of the brows, he keep changing the shape of them EVERY SEASON.
            Loved his in Abyss & FIAD, not so much in WOO (too thick), you'll see Mazz caps, his face is good as ever but the brows is.. not good (for me) *sigh* sadly his best brows is in season 6 where he show-up only 3 times .
            Oh, I SO agree with you in the ever-changing eyebrow mystification department! I think the over-groomed ones were a reaction to the wildly out-of control ones in Seasons One and Two. They used to look like they had a life of their own....I offer but one example (oh, how I wish I had time to play along these lines, but RL work intrudes).

I read an MS interview where he said he's looked back on his hairstyles in previous seasons and wondered "What the heck was I thinking?" I think the same could easily said about his eyebrows... I often look at the glasses as a welcome diversionary tactic.

Ronja: Congrats on 1000 Posts!!

Comment

Mmmmmm..... double thunk!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Fly-by thunk!

bling, in a mood for those obscure kinds of caps today.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  bling, in a mood for those obscure kinds of caps today.
                  How 'bout flat-on-his-back thunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                    Lovely! Now post your mountain of con pics and I'll print them all out and roll around in the pile of them.
                    Been a little too long at the bathroom cleaning with the bleach methinks...

Just a fave...

Comment

One of my favorite multis because I am going absolutely MAD at work today...
                      (as if anyone would notice)

Comment

Lovely! Now post your mountain of con pics and I'll print them all out and roll around in the pile of them.

*snort*

So you wanna roll around in some con pics, huh? How 'bout this one???
                        Last edited by Chelle; 01 August 2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Just the bathroom? What happened to the kitchen and the tile floors?

Speaking from someone who's bathroom is just screaming to be cleaned. Now if only I could find that elusive day off....*sigh*

Look! It's a Drive By Double Thunk!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Another double thunk!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

And one more, completely random, multi-thunk!

Back later...maybe....taa!

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Thunk, thunk, thunkity-THUNK!

Comment

Working...
                                X