Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatehorse
    Here, GW, because everyday is lip day, have some lips, up close and personal.
    Oh my... *thunk*
    Wait, this one's better, and it's a color Danny too. I'd say red-orange.
    Oh dear... *ka-thunk*

Thanks GH! *mwa*

Mmmm... LIPS... Pucker up baby! I'm a comin'!!!

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

What do you think of these eyebrows?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sofGuilt03.jpg
      Meh... so-so not his best... see your FIAD post, *sigh* that's the best.

I know eyebrows fascination is weird *cough* not like lips *cough* but it's because they are the thing that MS keep changing and publicly wiggle that make it fascinating.
      I like RDA more than MS ( hold the tomato! hear me out ) but I don't take notice of his brow because he didn't do anything with them (he shave a bit of his left for the continuity), AT changes her hair, CJ even though does the Teal'cy eyebrow thingy but he doesn't change the shape, but MS does it, therefore I notice... er.. make sense ? No ? here, have a chokeful of brows & lips & vole

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just got back from an exhausting but wonderful day meeting all my Canadian relatives and having the most wonderful barbeque and party in the garden high up overlooking the Fraser River....just had to post to congratulate Ronja on her 1000 posts and say ROFLMAO to Ses' Many Coloured Daniels....

GO RONJA - WELL DONE ON 1000

In keeping with the colours theme here's a nice blue double thunker...

Oh and we passed by the Bridge Studios today too ..... will definitely have to make a stop there and have a look around if we get time...so much to do and see it's hard to make a decision on what to go to next...

Dee Dee xx *off to write up daily travelogue diary and catch up on some sleep*
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

You know, when I think about it, maybe I have noticed...so here are some more of those ever-changing eyebrows...with a side of lip.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Glad you're having a good time Dee Dee!

Daniel is protecting his pants in case you get too near the studios.
              gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                I like RDA more than MS ( hold the tomato! hear me out )
                Don't worry...I know you're not the only one here with RDA as your primary thunk. We don't tomato multi-thunking around here. In fact, we encourage it! Oh, and look... it's (almost) Multi-thunk Monday!

(It's not Jack, but I'm feeling a bit snarky tonight, and it just seemed to fit... )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

You know, when I think about it, maybe I have noticed...so here are some more of those ever-changing eyebrows...with a side of lip.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...utofMind18.jpg
                  Tee...hee...hee... you catching it.. look at your caps, you'll see that MS does 'manicured' his eyebrows seeing that he got 5 o'clock shadow at 3pm (that's what the make-up artist said) I assume he has to face the waxing every other week *ouch!*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                    Awww... he's so peaceful there, and his eyebrows are so good in FIAD. I strangely fascinated with MS eyebrows. I think in one of the commentaries he said something like caterpillar but really, if you take notice of the brows, he keep changing the shape of them EVERY SEASON.
                    Loved his in Abyss & FIAD, not so much in WOO (too thick), you'll see Mazz caps, his face is good as ever but the brows is.. not good (for me) *sigh* sadly his best brows is in season 6 where he show-up only 3 times .

Anyway... Welcome back Gate Warrior ! .. and to avoid the wet-trout patrol

*cough* errmm ... Wet Trout : is the thing that will be smacked unto you if you post irrelevant/spammy posts at this thread.
                    Y'know Jade. I have to agree with you on the eyebrow thing. The shape does change with almost every season, and not always for the better. Sometimes they look like big ol' fuzzy caterpillars crawling over his face, other times they're way too well groomed, and other times they're just perfect when they're slightly imperfect and mostly straight. Although, thankfully, the glasses seem to cover up most of the weirdness.

Strangely Over-Groomed Caterpillars:

Nicely Perfectly Imperfect:

Thanks again for the welcome back Jade

And thanks for the... erm... trout info.

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Nicely Perfectly Imperfect:
                      So pretty!

THUNK!

Ok, I have to go to bed, so g'night all!

gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                        Y'know Jade. I have to agree with you on the eyebrow thing. The shape does change with almost every season, and not always for the better. Sometimes they look like big ol' fuzzy caterpillars crawling over his face, other times they're way too well groomed, and other times they're just perfect when they're slightly imperfect and mostly straight. Although, thankfully, the glasses seem to cover up most of the weirdness.

Thanks again for the welcome back Jade

And thanks for the... erm... trout info.
                        THANK YOU! I thought I'm the onely one who think that way, since I've never read anyone commenting about the eyebrows..
                        LOL on the Over-groomed caterpillar.. everytime I look at the caps of that episodes I cringe & have an uncontrollable urge to smack the make-up artist or anyone who responsible for his brows, don't they have eyes to see how ridiculous that 'thing' look ?
                        And how nice it is to see the 'Perfectly Imperfect' on his face, the brows is nice when it's not bushy and act as a background for his beautiful eyes.
                        I see him in Abyss and said : OMG! BOW TO THE BROWS

I forgot to add, the trout also smacking if you don't take out the IMG tags ..
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yey! Multi thunk Monday....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic