• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    So did this...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Odd%20C/B3.jpg

Methinks no apologies are necessary...
    No, non necessary at all. Drool... peaches!

Ah, wirthless, we missed you too!

Has wirthless' small person's present turned up yet?
    sigpic

Comment

Daniel: No, my large shaven friend. The Ascended may not share their mystical hair styling secrets with the living.

Comment

So did this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Odd%20C/B3.jpg

Methinks no apologies are necessary...
        Ooooh Triple Butt Thunk - *sound of Dee Dee thudding onto floor*......is it ok if I snurch this one for my collection?...

My "Butt Collection" is almost rivalling my "Bondage Collection" now!....

Dee Dee xx

Exhibit A Your Honour

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

good morning. I have coffee and am ready to thunk

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            No, non necessary at all. Drool... peaches!

Ah, wirthless, we missed you too!

Has wirthless' small person's present turned up yet?
            Thankee! And no, it hasn't Antici........pation, right?
            tho amazingly enough, you have NO IDEA how often I refer to her as my 'little person'

I also understand that those of you overseas have not yet received your
            copies of the guide. Grrrr. I understand why they call it SnailMail...

Comment

My photos from the Pasadena Con are up at Michaelshanks-online.com

I apologise profusely that they aren't very good but.... I was in the cheap seats. Sigh.

I'll try and have the ones from Vulkon this past weekend up soon-- they are much better and I have a couple 'toungue-age' shots just for posting here, as soon as they're scanned <G>

Deej
              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/a0609938.jpg

Daniel: No, my large shaven friend. The Ascended may not share their mystical hair styling secrets with the living.

Don't worry, Teal'c. He wouldn't tell Urgo, either...

Comment

Thankee! And no, it hasn't Antici........pation, right?
                  tho amazingly enough, you have NO IDEA how often I refer to her as my 'little person'

I also understand that those of you overseas have not yet received your
                  copies of the guide. Grrrr. I understand why they call it SnailMail...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/do3.jpg
                  Let me know when it gets there or I'll worry, I think it takes about 10 days from the UK (not that I can now remember when I posted it!!!).

Awaiting the Guide with baited breath. And one very worried clone.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                    I have a couple 'toungue-age' shots
                    Deej
                    Waiting in anticipation!!!!!
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      Ooooh Triple Butt Thunk - *sound of Dee Dee thudding onto floor*......is it ok if I snurch this one for my collection?...

My "Butt Collection" is almost rivalling my "Bondage Collection" now!....

Dee Dee xx

Exhibit A Your Honour

Dee Dee xx
                      great triple bum'age shot of jack, daniel and tealc is when they are coming down the ramp looking for sam in 'grace'
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

The con this weekend was wonderful. Unfortunately, my crappy camera let me down and I didn't get any good pictures from Michael's talk. But I met some good-hearted people who offered to email me their pictures, so hopefully I'll have some good ones soon. In the meantime, here's a scan of the picture he autographed:

...and here's the picture from a professional photo shoot that was offered to fans at the convention. I'm posting a link rather than the picture itself, because it's NOT a flattering picture of me - I usually don't look this goofy. I was absolutely TERRIFIED
                        http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...anks_large.jpg

If you want to read my rather long and boring report on the whole con, go here:
                        http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...05_report.html

I'll post new pictures as soon as I get them.

Cynthia

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett

...and here's the picture from a professional photo shoot that was offered to fans at the convention. I'm posting a link rather than the picture itself, because it's NOT a flattering picture of me - I usually don't look this goofy. I was absolutely TERRIFIED
                          http://plaza.ufl.edu/cbowker/SciFiFa...anks_large.jpg
                          Sweetheart, you love absolutely lovely (and who is that adorable hunk you are with?

Off to read your con report.

Foxy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Cynthia
                            Thanks for the con update I'm not sure how I feel about the beard..... altho i do know how I feel about SHAVING the beard *fingers tingle*

I think you look lovely in your pic I was all shiny in mine, I'm a little afraid to have MS sign it in Vancouver

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Sweetheart, you love absolutely lovely
                              Aw, thanks I would have been more adorable if I hadn't been totally focused on keeping my legs from collapsing under me.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                I think you look lovely in your pic I was all shiny in mine, I'm a little afraid to have MS sign it in Vancouver
                                Sings 'Shiny happy people...'

I'm glad to be one of the shiny people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X