• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    YAY YOU DID IT - 600 POSTS
    CONGRATS SES!

Tied Up, Blindfold, Down and Dirty Daniel for that I think

Dee Dee xx
    See, now that's the entire "hussy package". Like a buffet of thunk!
    Last edited by Seshat; 23 March 2005, 09:22 PM. Reason: Because I can never remember to remove the image tags.

Comment

GOOD MORNIN', LADIES AND GENTS! I know, I know, for me it's not really morning, more like 3:35 AM. But it was my birfday party yesterday, and I inhaled pepsi, so now I'm awake and hyper. Everyone's asleep. Yes, it is the fifteen year old hijacker, and.. WHAT A THING TO SEE AFTER YOUR FIFTEENTH BIRFDAY! Danny piccahs. So yummy. Sooo yummy. Must keep. ^_^ - Bundles them up into a little bag, and kidnaps. -

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Buffet of thunk!.....that's brilliant!....I love it!...

Argh don't get me started on the Spice Girls....I had to take my son to see Spice World when he was younger! ......A self respecting Indie Girl like me having to suffer a tortuous hour and a half of that ..I ask you!.....

More Daniel served up with a side order of drooling

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I agree completely. That's all I'll need to get me by. We did this thing in my Humanities class where me and a friend of mine were supposed to be tied up. (we were reinacting a scene from Unforgiven) and all I was thinking was Daniel... zipties... ahh the joys of zipties.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
          Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
          One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
          That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            OK. Call me crazy, but I kinda liked the hair. I think it has to do with the way it kept kinda falling in his eyes which makes me want to reach out and brish it back and....Well, I don't think I can continue that on a PG forum.

But, totally loved Moebius. Can't wait for Part 2.

Michael in a suit because I can.

this is why i call him MR GQ!

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

See, now that's where I would be lost. I'm just a clueless Yank.

Most of us think Brits only have two accents: cockney and posh.
              (Oh yeah, and wasn't there a "Spice" and a "Scary"
              somewhere in there, too? I tell ya - clueless. )

And because we were talking about hair:

Just makes you wanna ruffle those locks, doesn't it?

[/center]
              CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS SES!
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Buffet of thunk!.....that's brilliant!....I love it!...

Argh don't get me started on the Spice Girls....I had to take my son to see Spice World when he was younger! ......A self respecting Indie Girl like me having to suffer a tortuous hour and a half of that ..I ask you!.....

More Daniel served up with a side order of drooling

Dee Dee xx
                look at those well toned arms THUNK!
                and this is what we call and crossed arm bulge
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Blue underwater Daniel.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
                  Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
                  One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
                  That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Congratulations to Sue x2 and Seshat in reaching milestones!
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      It struck me when I watched the second showing that aside from her being a tall blonde, which Daniel has shown a preference for (where *is* my peroxide bottle dammit?! ), she's a link to Catherine Langford who holds a very dear place in his heart...
                      Yes, exactly my thoughts, as well. Catherine was the only "family" he had.
                      Well, here on earth anyway.

Off now to hem up that pair of pants I'm supposed to wear tonight.
                      Where's that excellent professional seamstress when you need one?
                      Probably off thunking...

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/ddd48211.jpg

Probably off thunking...
                        Gah. I wish. Been engaged in the housekeeping, ick.

Comment

Probably off thunking...
                          i miss catherine

and i thought the words daniel said at the funeral were just touching!

still enjoy the fact what he said about the whips to catherines neice lol
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Hussies!!!!!

Congrats to all who made milestones (sorry, I lost track of who it was trying to catch up on all the thunking).

Well, one good thing about the forum going down. I can use the time to captures some pics for my run to 1800. (It's coming up soon.)

I hope everyone has enough DVD's to keep you happy until the forum comes back up.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Well, one good thing about the forum going down. I can use the time to captures some pics for my run to 1800. (It's coming up soon.)

I hope everyone has enough DVD's to keep you happy until the forum comes back up.
                              Good evening here!

Washed the car, brushed the back yard, watched Max get terrorised by three 7 year old girls, threw away the cat litter tray (big tough boy like Max doesn't need it now he knows the area) and opened the white wine.

It's a rare night for me tonight, there is something I want to watch on TV - I can't recall the last time I sat down to watch on a Saturday night but there is the first ever episode of Buffy followed by an evening of programmes about Dr Who then a documentray on Francis Bacon (contempory artist) so the chardonnay and I are set for the evening.

A buffet of thunk indeed.

I enjoyed Moebius, even with Whiskers and thought AU Sam and Daniel were adoreable (you make me hot, indeed) - here's a vid I've been saving till Moebius aired - go to this site and down load the first one on the list
                              Would you by Ma'hal
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh.....Buffet of Thunk??? Where does the line start?? And...you know what they say about buffets.....ALL you can eat. Yummy thunkelicious!
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X