Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Evil Dan-iel...I love Evil Dan-iel...*conga's away*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

OMG! Yet again, hijaked my Ma's computer. Sorry for bein' a bad girl, but tha's what Danny boy does to me. Also, I love the piccah you put in about the pixles. Xd Hell funny.

Comment

*conga, conga* Shake my marrakas!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
          Is that pic real?
          Yep. Plain old screencap. Cool visual effect, eh?

I Love Evil Dan-iel!!

Comment

*pinches Daniel's butt as I conga by*

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

How does he use the RIbbon-device? He has no naquaada in his blood does he?
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Come on you know want to join us...*congas by all the hussies with Blingy*

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Conga on! Yeah!

I love evil Dan-iel! I love evil Dan-iel!
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

*grabs Buggy and Korel* We love Evil Dan-iel, We love Evil Dan-iel!!!

(Klorel, the scene that Blingy capped wasn't real, it was imaginary, Daniel wasn't really using the ribbon device)

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

We love evil Dan-iel, We love evil Dan-iel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                        How does he use the RIbbon-device? He has no naquaada in his blood does he?
                        It was in the dream Shifu gave him to teach him that the Harcesis knowledge would overcome even the best of intentions...

I Love Evil Daniel!!

Comment

OH ok. THanks for explaining that to me.

Comment

Evil Dan-iel! Evil Dan-iel! *pumps fists in air*

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              *dances around and points down* Check out my new sig! Congrats to Blingy, I bow to her creative comic genius....

ROFLMAO!!! That is hysterical Erin. The muse did good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                ROFLMAO!!! That is hysterical Erin. The muse did good.
                                Thunk you Kliggins, but really it's all Blingy, I just gave her something to work with, I am good at that

Lets do some Evil Daniel profile shall we...join the conga Kligs?

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X