Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    So pineapple champagne for those that can indulge and just plain old pineapple drinks for those that should not..

Now pour me some pineapple champagne Blingy *holds glass out*
    *Passes glass for plain champagne*
    sigpic

Comment

I retract my earlier statement...

Conga on! I love Evil Dan-iel!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

I am done with the pineapple drink now. Pass the champagne please.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Now pour me some pineapple champagne Blingy *holds glass out*
          *pours a bubbling, fruity glassful for erin, plain for Kligs* Thirsty work indeed.

I Love Evil Dan-iel!!

Those lapels were just made for grabbing and pulling in close and *ducks the PG paddle*

Comment

Knew you would join us eventually Kligs...*takes glass of champagne*

Yes it is too bad that DJF isn't hanging out...her Absolute Pants collection is..absolutely fabolous..

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
              I am done with the pineapple drink now. Pass the champagne please.
              You should have faked your ID, er...changed your profile first YOUNG man. Pineapple juice for you!

I Love Evil Dan-iel!!

Comment

You gotta love this smirk...it's just makes me want to grab the collar of his shirt, wrap my arms around....*ducks PG paddle with Blingy*

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Knew you would join us eventually Kligs...*takes glass of champagne*

http://img170.exs.cx/img170/5505/god28mh.jpg

Yes it is too bad that DJF isn't hanging out...her Absolute Pants collection is..absolutely fabolous..
                  You know what they say; if you can't make em stop, join em.
                  sigpic

Comment

Please can I have one?????
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I'm Here!!!! I'm Here!!!!! I'm doing the sleepy conga.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        *pours a bubbling, fruity glassful for erin, plain for Kligs* Thirsty work indeed.

I Love Evil Dan-iel!!

Those lapels were just made for grabbing and pulling in close and *ducks the PG paddle*

is it wrong for me to want to be the blue robe!
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          You know what they say; if you can't make em stop, join em.
                          Join 'em, drink 'em under the table and steal their wallets...

I Love Evil Dan-iel!!

*relents, and contributes to the delinquency of a minor* Champagne for Klorel!!

Comment

You gotta love this smirk...it's just makes me want to grab the collar of his shirt, wrap my arms around....*ducks PG paddle with Blingy*
                            love the smile and love the shirt
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Okay this one is just cool...besides the Evil Booty, it has a cool lighting effect too.

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X