Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9
    'MARY 25' is showing on SCIFI CHANNEL on the 20th of MARCH at midnight if you want to see MS as MELBORNE!

JUST Pointing it out
    Sue, thank you! I actually missed it last time despite your early notice, so I will get a second chance...yay!!

Comment

Oooh....I love Michael in The Outer Limits episode, Mary 25. I think he is just so sexy in this episode. Oh....I know I'm definitely gonna watch it.

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Oooh....I love Michael in The Outer Limits episode, Mary 25. I think he is just so sexy in this episode. Oh....I know I'm definitely gonna watch it.
        Gulp!.......thud........SJ - thanks for the Mary 25 caps. I'd say more but it's hard to reach the keyboard from where I landed on the floor after viewing those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Sue, thank you! I actually missed it last time despite your early notice, so I will get a second chance...yay!!
          it came on at 3:00 a.m. where i live so here is hopeing to watching it on the 20th
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

i have so much stuff i need to stick into my dvd player and watch but i want to watch this again and thanks for the loverly caps

what a chest on that man

look how young he looks compared to how he looks now thunk!
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
              Hi hussies,
              just wanted to let you know I am safe and having fun in Egypt. No Daniel clone yet, though.....
              Oh, I bet it's warm...it's snow/raining here. Ugh. And maybe Daniel-clone's hiding in a pyramid...deep, deep, deep down in those false chambers...

Have fun, Iskandra!
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Morning everybody!

Glad to hear you're having a great time, Iskandra - despite not having found a whumpable archeologist that looks like Daniel.

Congratulations Meimei on post #2,500!

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Good morning!

Just wanted to stop in and give greetings - been mostly lurking lately cuz of work and stuff but I'm still keeping up with all the postings (which is no small task!).

Daniel seems concerned at how quiet it is around here this morning.

Well, I should get ready and off to work, but I'll be keeping tabs throughout the day. Hope you all have a good one. Hmm... come to think of it, I guess I shouldn't complain - it's "Friday" for me - I'm off tomorrow for a long weekend at the coast.

Blessings!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Here's hoping that Iskandra has more luck finding a hunky
                    archaeologist in Egypt than we are having around here today.

Comment

Hey Iksandra! Bet you're having a brilliant time! *waves*

I'm back from town with nice new nails.....seems brown is the "in" colour atm....so who am I to argue with the nice beautician lady...lol!....

Seems Daniel agrees with me (gotta love those desert browns! )

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                        Good morning!

Just wanted to stop in and give greetings - been mostly lurking lately cuz of work and stuff but I'm still keeping up with all the postings (which is no small task!).

Daniel seems concerned at how quiet it is around here this morning.

Well, I should get ready and off to work, but I'll be keeping tabs throughout the day. Hope you all have a good one. Hmm... come to think of it, I guess I shouldn't complain - it's "Friday" for me - I'm off tomorrow for a long weekend at the coast.

Blessings!
                        am i allowed to call ICON a shallow persons dream eps. i mean we had everything!

whumped daniel <lying in bed, eyes covered from injuries>

recovering daniel <lying in bed and nipple showing>

he wore some really hot shirts while recovering a gray one and blue one then you can't forget the bomber jacket!

you had hero daniel saving the life of the one guy who got shot in leg and whose house he was staying at!

creative daniel when he finally got thru to the sgc speaking gouald

ah yes the shallow persons dream eps.

and incredible acting by michael!

and some of the most amazing bicep shots
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                          am i allowed to call ICON a shallow persons dream eps. i mean we had everything!

whumped daniel <lying in bed, eyes covered from injuries>

recovering daniel <lying in bed and nipple showing>

he wore some really hot shirts while recovering a gray one and blue one then you can't forget the bomber jacket!

you had hero daniel saving the life of the one guy who got shot in leg and whose house he was staying at!

creative daniel when he finally got thru to the sgc speaking gouald

ah yes the shallow persons dream eps.

and incredible acting by michael!

and some of the most amazing bicep shots
                          Perfectly summed up Sue!....

Gotta love those arms - I love this montage...sorry I'm such a snurcher but I have yet to learn to screencap.....it's next on my "to do" list!..

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I've decided it's far too quiet around here, so in the immortal words of Beavis and Butthead:

WHOOMP! There's my butt...

Comment

Apparantly I've been remiss in my hussie duties What's this Outer Limits ep? when's it on? Those screencaps are ENTIRELY too yummy I think I'd better check out the ep, just to make sure he's that hot the entire way thru....

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                Perfectly summed up Sue!....

Gotta love those arms - I love this montage...sorry I'm such a snurcher but I have yet to learn to screencap.....it's next on my "to do" list!..

Dee Dee xx

mmm endgame can tell this montage came from like short sleeve shirt cause you get to see the wonderful biceps

well i could add another shallow eps. is PROMETHEUS UNBOUND another whumping daniel eps.

of course with that one we did get to see DANIEL IN THE SUPER SOLDIER OUTFIT!

season 8 the season of shallow
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X