Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    That's the best kind of fun.

Yes , but I could never understand what MS actually says to the guy opposite him in that outtake.
    Just fired up the dvd for you. He says,

"What are you guys? Mutes?"

So I assume they missed a cue.

Arn't I good to you! And you were lucky that S7 was just across the living room.

FF.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Arn't I good to you! And you were lucky that S7 was just across the living room.

FF.
      Another one of life's burning mysteries resolved!
      (Must remember to clean out the earwax in future so I can catch the good jokes.)

Comment

Another one of life's burning mysteries resolved!
        (Must remember to clean out the earwax in future so I can catch the good jokes.)
        One lives to serve (and it was worth watching to see the adorably smile with which he berates them).

Melts into puddle of goo.
        sigpic

Comment

FF.
          well you got it partially right!

he is looking over at carmen cause you see in the scene carmen isn't saying anything to help the cause so he looks at him and says "what are you mute" <i put the closed captioning on the dvd helps alot lol>

its like when carmen is under the only tree in area and he says 'you found the only tree to fall under'!

death knell directors series turned into one my fav to watch cause of the MS/CJ/PDL interview in the tent and how HOT MS looked in the muscleshirt
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Phew ....escaped "small talk" with mum in law for a few minutes....am desperate for a thunk......

Aahhhhh.....that's better!.....

Dee Dee xx

"ok which hussie is staring at my bum come on speak up!"

"all of you are aren't you?"
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

You remind me off the fannish fans I do a fanzine with (except you are a pro and our photoshopper is a gifted amatuer). You can see some of her covers here - I like Middle Plokta, number 25 and Bandit Faned (I'm being Kali) issue 26 best. Middle Plokta was great fun, Alison did the text while we all shouted encouragment and thought up new bits for her to add.
              Foxy, I've actually decided that i am quite jealous of you for having so many insanely wonderful like-minded friends! NONE of my friends shares my passion for Stargate (or even scifi ), so I can never have jolly discussions or be blissfully obsessive unless I come here. Thank goodness for you hussies!!

I've tried to explain the show to my friends, but I always end up getting "the look". You guys probably know what I mean. Or maybe not? Tell me I'm not the only one!

Comment

Foxy, I've actually decided that i am quite jealous of you for having so many insanely wonderful like-minded friends! NONE of my friends shares my passion for Stargate (or even scifi ), so I can never have jolly discussions or be blissfully obsessive unless I come here. Thank goodness for you hussies!!

I've tried to explain the show to my friends, but I always end up getting "the look". You guys probably know what I mean. Or maybe not? Tell me I'm not the only one!

Oh, I know the look. I get it every Friday and everytime I come to this place from the hubby.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

[/center]

Ah, I'm the only member of the Plokta cabal who is a SG1 fan, Steve and Giulia don't even own a TV. And Alison only uses it for Dance Dance Revolution and other games, and occupying her sprogs, of course. They're all Litrature fans (I only have about 1000 books, bit of an wuss really) and mostly what we write about is fandom - things fans do - rather than skiffy or even sf. I come here to talk Stargate.

But they are very tollerant of my obsessions (and vise versa) and new cabal member Flick is into fanfic (Het!!! ick, ick!) but not in the same fandoms I'm in.

But fan are cool. They are my second family.

jackslashdaniel has just put up some caps for Legacy so I snurched this lovely shot of sleeping beauty and this one of Daniel and Jack. Thunk. Thunk.

Have I mentioned that I find his luminously pale skin v.attractive? (But I also find CJ's warm chocolate skin v.appealing to, just want to stroke it. And RDA's tan... And don't get me started on Alexander Siddig or Avery Brooks. I am, as you may have realised, easy)

Mm, flaky Daniel.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehehehehe!
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

jackslashdaniel has just put up some caps for Legacy so I snurched this lovely shot of sleeping beauty and this one of Daniel and Jack. Thunk. Thunk.
                      I just came home with season 3 and I was thinking Legacy for the first thing to cap.

On a sad note, I was unable to procure a suitable pineapple for consumption with the new episodes tonight. All the stores had unripe, unfragrant fuit of dubious origin. I'll have to make do with a papaya. *put upon sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        I just came home with season 3 and I was thinking Legacy for the first thing to cap.

On a sad note, I was unable to procure a suitable pineapple for consumption with the new episodes tonight. All the stores had unripe, unfragrant fuit of dubious origin. I'll have to make do with a papaya. *put upon sigh*

Oh. The. Hardship.

Foxy, who thinks she prefers papaya to pineapple but loves mango most of all, well, apart from cherries and raspberries. And necterines and grapes, actually I like fruit in general and this fruit in partiuclar.

sigpic

Comment

ooo, me too LOVE fruit. Actually, that sounds like a marrrrrvelous idea. I might have to go pick up a pineapple (assuming a suitable one is available ) to munch on during Threads

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Seshat, you are utterly amazing! I love the guide! Too bad the gutter doesn't have a nifty one like that for all Jack's gals... *hint*
                            You know, MeiMei, I would be more than willing to do up a cover for the "gutter gals guide", but as I only lurk occasionally in the RDA/Jack Thunk thread I'm afraid I don't know enough of the correct terminology to design something really effective. However, if some of you would like to write up some ideas, or a list of terms you guys use, or something......I'll take a crack at it in my free time. As long as I get free rein to do whatever I want (designing these little projects is the only truly free expression I get in my day-to-day job, drat those pesky, demanding, paying RL clients ) I'd be happy to try.

Comment

Oh. The. Hardship.

Foxy (who thinks she prefers papaya to pineapple but loves mango most of all, well, apart from cherries and raspberries. And necterines and grapes, actually I like fruit in general)
                              Given a choice between a kiss from MS or a perfect mango, my poor brain would seize up and I'd be forever frozen in an agony of indecision...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Given a choice between a kiss from MS or a perfect mango, my poor brain would seize up and I'd be forever frozen in an agony of indecision...
                                I like mangos but I don't like them that much.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X