No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon hussies! How are we all this afternoon? Good, I hope. Just thought I would let you all know that I will be posting caps from Threads and possibly Reckoning 1 & 2 if I can get to them this weekend, so be forewarned!

Um, I think that's all I have for now. So, I'll just post a pic and check back in later.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I'm here now!.....sorry been busy watching Celebrities singing for charity and making fools of themselves.....

I haven't got a "Danny at the computer" piccie...but how'd you like to sit opposite this at a business meeting?....

He can debrief me anytime....

DD xx
      Yes, I'd be happy to sit in on a "closed session" with him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
        Hi hussies,
        just wanted to let you know I am safe and having fun in Egypt. No Daniel clone yet, though.....

Iskandra! Great you are having a good time!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Thanks. You're a dear. She says she needs Jack to take charge and declare her well, so I'll just take the leftovers...
          You made Ang sick! Well that is being a poor houseguest
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            [CENTER]*gives DJF and Seshat the 'how lucky are we to work from home' high-five*

I'm up at 0630, an hour before I need to be so that I can get caffeinated before I'm required to do anything for anybody else, and I've already bathed before bed the night before. (Due to bad planning, this morning I had no coffee. I prepared the school lunches and tried to put them in the washing machine instead of the backpacks. )

ROFLMAO!!!! And did the washing machine appreciate the lunches.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              It's my cap but give Foxie the credit. She points out things worth capping.

Thank you Foxy for pointing this out to Bling.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                He can debrief me anytime....

DD xx
                Ooooooh! Me too!

Wow! Busy day for me, and it's not even over yet. Ah! Stress! Stress! Procrastinating is great, until it comes to the day before...
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

My morning routine; I have a routine?. Let me think.

I usually roll off my couch where I have fallen asleep, look to see where the glasses have fallen and put them on. Feed cats, turn on computer, decide if I want to watch what I taped last night and thunk. Then when all of you are thunking I am getting ready to go earn my daily bread. Fortunately it is only a 10-minute drive. Heaven forbid I should have to stop my thunking any sooner than possible.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                    *newbie to thread comes bearing gift in the form of image*
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/...sh/s6abdn1.jpg
                    *Snurches piccie because it's pretty*

*waves* Welcome, Starfish!

Comment

Hey Starfish *waves*

Purty pictures are always nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Starfish! *waves*

Comment

WELCOME STARFISH!!

Happy Thunking ...I'm off to bed to grab about 6 hours sleep before the usual morning routine of alarm, glasses, computer, kick son out of bed for school begins again....TGIF!!!

Off to dream of surfing the net with Danny!.... or maybe just surfing -I bet he'd look mighty fine in a wetsuit As we don't have Wetsuit Daniel I'll leave this one which does at least show off those beeoootiful biceps...

Dee Dee signing off for the night xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/a_golden_starfish/s4da1.jpg

Wow!! Thanks for the friendly welcome
                            And oooohhh those biceps...and that black top...mmm

Whats the contraption (i have no idea what it is called ) that holds the gun on the leg called? (And why do they have it to hold the gun there?)
                            Because it makes him look oh so gung ho. And it's great to watch while he puts it on/takes it off...

Last edited by Buggy542; 10 March 2005, 04:14 PM. Reason: tags!

Comment

Whats the contraption (i have no idea what it is called ) that holds the gun on the leg called? (And why do they have it to hold the gun there?)
                              Welcome starfish!!

It's called a holster and they have it there because as Buggy pointed out it looks gung-ho and hot for those us gun-lovin' hussies, and as a boring practicality, it puts the weapon right where the hand hangs by the thigh.

Mmmm, thigh. Daniel's thigh...

Comment

Lets see here...

I couldn't sew if my life depended on it, I as of yet, do not have any gatelets though me and the hubby hope to someday in the future and my commute sucks. I get to commute through Seattle traffic and if anyone has ever lived in or around or remotely within shouting distance of Seattle or even visited, you know what I am talking about. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to drive 8 miles when I work 9-5. However, like any good retail job, my schedule varies and thankfully I don't have to work too many 9-5's, but I do get off when traffic is bad an awfully lot...though to be fair, traffic is ALWAYS bad in Seattle.

Topic? There's a topic????

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X