Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
    Hey Ronja! Great caps of The Quest! I love your PB! May I please snurch? I don't have the means to do episode caps, and even if I did I wouldn't know how to.
    I have 4 PB's ... and they are all just as disorganized as the next

Yes of course wouldn't post the link if i didnt want ppl to snurch!

Comment

@Jess-Whoops, was kinda not here past few hours, (McDonalds was calling) probly late to jump in on the subject, but anyway, yeah, glad you're staying and whatever it was passed, cause we all love ya and I know I'd miss you terribly if you weren't here anymore! Besides, I totally agree with you on the Sam/Daniel thing! She was so talking about Sam and Daniel was so freaking about it! I loved it!

@Ronja-Sweet caps of The Quest! You've been busy, huh? I should make my own, but yours are so much better! Thanks so much for sharing them, and the link!

And last, but not least, @ Switch42- Kerri, I see you lurking! Come on, talk to us! Where have you been girl! I missed you!

Zaturday pic! (It's my fave, though I can't explain why. Think it has something to do with the expression maybe...LOL. Yep, Danny Whumper here...*evil grin*)

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
      Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
      Left Behind: SG-1
      The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel
        I'm still pretty new around here so I don't have any pics to share, but boy did I enjoy looking through all the pics everyone else has. Daniel is my fave character mostly because of his morals and actions (and him being absolutly hot doesn't hurt either).

Thank you to all who left pics...I'm off to take a cold shower now!!

Welcome to the Pond, GottaLoveDaniel! I love your screen name... gotta love him indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGateFan
          @Jess-Whoops, was kinda not here past few hours, (McDonalds was calling) probly late to jump in on the subject, but anyway, yeah, glad you're staying and whatever it was passed, cause we all love ya and I know I'd miss you terribly if you weren't here anymore! Besides, I totally agree with you on the Sam/Daniel thing! She was so talking about Sam and Daniel was so freaking about it! I loved it!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...PDVD5F0841.jpg
          (((CGF))) Thanks. Yeah I'd miss this place too much and I'd miss all of you. Heehee glad you agree! I wasn't sure at first since my friend kept insisting that she wasn't talking about her... but I went back and I noticed she was wrong. And I loved it too

some zats here

Comment

Comment

Ronja- loved all the Quest caps- Snurched a few. Many thanks for all your efforts.
              Those of us unable to cap eps. are EXTREMELY grateful. GW still won't let me give green.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi Switch! Nice to have you back, even in lurkdom. We miss you!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                      I have 4 PB's ... and they are all just as disorganized as the next

Yes of course wouldn't post the link if i didnt want ppl to snurch!
                      (((((((Ronja))))))) Ooooh....thank you thank you!

I love the lighting here!
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm having a post attack ! lol

it's ZATerday.. not beer day !

Comment

Heehee... awww drunk Daniel... he was so cute in that scene...

Daniel: I was? *blushes* thanks...
                            Me: Hey, it's not Smile Sunday yet!

Well everyone I think I'm going to run now... can't seem to get rid of this headache so might lie down for a bit. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Comment

[look evil-ish has played with the power point .. or is it a socket ? anyways electricity

Evil-ish: have not !
                              yes you did !
                              Evil-ish: didn't !
                              did
                              Evil-ish : DIDN'T
                              did and don't yell .. headache!
                              Evil-ish : GRRR didn't .. and sorry
                              it's fine furling
                              Evil-ish: I am not a furling!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja

Oh Hastie think u'll like this one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

aahhh theres only one thing to say: to be those fingers!
                                Thanks for posting!! *MWA*

I'm not gonna watch the ep untill I have part 2 as well, cause I don't like not knowing how it ends....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X