X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another random pic.

Comment

Comment

ooh I just wanted this to share with you ! me and a friend went to the veluwe a month ago or so .. and we made this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzU3HQ519Co

and as you all know that I'm also known as gatewhale .. and ofcourse daniel jackson ( something went wrong with the desending .. )

Comment

Good Morning HUSSIES (or whatever time of day it is for you).

It has been a very, very long week. Work has just been NUTS!!!!!! The good news I have a job interview next week!!!!!!!!!
          Thankfully I had no trouble getting the eps this weekend, so now I am off to watch them.
          Hopefully the new eps will air here in CANADA in January '07.

Then I am on my way to the outdoor ROLLING STONES CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!
          Everybody think DRY THOUGHTS because it is forecast to rain.

I don't mind if Daniel gets wet tho.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            Indeed

Whats most annoying about this is that we get to see Atlantis 2'd half in just a month (Canada) but have to wait til January for SG-1 *sigh*

And I don't even like SGA
            So you do get both before we do. 'Way' before we do when it comes to Atlantis--but sweet! Yeah, Jen, I know we're in the US, but when you know your way around the internet why does that matter? So only a month until more Atlantis, and more SG-1 in January...Yes!

When billions vanish, including one of SG-1's own, the team looks for answers. What they find changes their lives forever, and throws them into the battle of the ages. What happens when SG-1 stands in the way of the most evil enemy they will ever face?
            Read "Left Behind: SG-1" for excitement like never before in Stargate fanfiction!
            Left Behind: SG-1
            The rest of my fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/~startrekfreak

Comment

Evil-ish: ooh so tired..
              why are you tired?
              Evil-ish: I think sleepy has effected me ..
              what ? have you been near hasties clone?
              Evil-ish: I don't know..

Comment

Coffeebean: Hey evil-ish I told you not to hang out with sleepy....
                but you can have some of my coffee...
                sigpic

Comment

its really good coffee.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sleepy: Evil-ish was overhere this morning..and now I tired...bye
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Pond. Hi Dr, Jackson

Originally posted by Dr,jackson
                      ooh man I've had a good night sleep FINALLY! glad to be home .. back with my loveley clone , wel he isns't that loveley maybe I should think of taking another with him .. mmm

anyways I've seen the guest, I liked it and I liked the adria daniel moments and ofcourse the vala daniel moments and I can't wait to see part two! geez!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...sga3tickle.jpg
                      wake up Evil-ish
                      Evil-ish: mmmm
                      http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3.../sga4slaan.jpg
                      * smirks *
                      Evil-ish: wha?
                      http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3.../spacerace.jpg
                      Evil-ish : oooh goodmorning
                      I gotta ask a question to anyone else who's seen the ep.
                      Spoiler:
                      At one point, Adria threatened to kill them, starting with "her" and then Daniel yelled "No!!" Who was the "her"? Was it Vala or Sam? One of my friends said it was Vala, but a few other people said it was Sam. If it was Sam I just have to say...

OMG!!! He actually showed concern for SAM???

*FAINTS*

Anyway sorry about that, I'm just not feeling very well and not in a great mood, plus all my D/V friends (no one here I assure you) keep making fun of me that Daniel no longer likes Sam, so... what can I say, it's getting to me...

Zat to avoid trout and/or red rep:

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                        Those pics are really great, love to see the movie, but am I the only one who thinks his hair is awfull short??
                        I sooooo like his hair longer

Nope you're not the only one. As soon as I saw that I said "ick, it's Absolute Power hair"...

I like it longer too. I know a lot of people don't, but... I do.

Also ruffles the hair:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                          Good Morning HUSSIES (or whatever time of day it is for you).

It has been a very, very long week. Work has just been NUTS!!!!!! The good news I have a job interview next week!!!!!!!!!
                          Thankfully I had no trouble getting the eps this weekend, so now I am off to watch them.
                          Hopefully the new eps will air here in CANADA in January '07.

Then I am on my way to the outdoor ROLLING STONES CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Everybody think DRY THOUGHTS because it is forecast to rain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../legacy017.jpg
                          I don't mind if Daniel gets wet tho.
                          (((Scarym))) Congrats on the job interview! I hope it goes well.

Hope it stays dry for the concert too. It's raining like crazy here (perfect for my gloomy mood...*sigh*).

casual shirt and scruff

Comment

Coffee: pstt...Cammie...is sweetums up to something again?
                            Cammie: I think so...we better follow...
                            clones, if you wanna practice target with other clones,
                            you better go outside...
                            sigpic

Comment

Just popping to post a few random pics...

Such a look...
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Hey Jen!, Jess, Scarym.
                                good to see you all again!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X