No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pond! sorry I couldn't get here earlier... party was great last night...went on til almost 11:30pm! Okay maybe not late to some but it's later than I expected it would be, lol... it was fun though. Today has been a miserable washout. More pouring rain... just perfect for a gloomy mood...

Smile to try and cheer myself up...

I love your new sig Gatemage! And a Happy Birthday to Wirthless!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
      Hi Hastie, how are you doing today? Sorry I haven't popped in for the last couple of days. I went and got my daughter's head cold. Sigh! Looks like I have a few pages to catch up on. Such a chore...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i8.../moebius35.jpg
      (((Maj_C))) Sorry to hear about that. I hope you feel better soon! Here's a smile to get you started...

Comment

Congrats on 5000 Posts Ronja!!!

Big smile for you

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
          This post listed below. Especially the second image which is really stretching the page.
          Is that better? I can't see a difference, it's still smaller than the others to me.
          46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
          sigpic
          Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

last one for now. got to get some dinner with friends!

I think this is how he was describing the anatomy of certain scifi execs.....

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/cindyzellers/shanks/cz2chicago06.jpg
              tried in vain to put my name on these...kinda worked poorly! oh well. I am n00b when it comes to paint.
              Love the pics Cindy! GW won't let me give you any green sadly So I'll give you a smile instead...

Can't wait to see more!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl
                Is that better? I can't see a difference, it's still smaller than the others to me.
                Yes, that's much better, Gate Girl, thanks for fixing it!

Here are the GW Guidelines for pics for all for future reference:
                1) Pics cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. (also no wider than 7" at 72dpi is a good guide)
                2) Pics cannot be larger than 75K.
                3) If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to the pics.
                4) You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. (Remove the IMG tags when quoting.)

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3chicago06.jpg

Most probably showing you all exactly where most of them keep their brains!.....

Great pics Cindy ....thanks so much for taking the time out from what's sounded like a fabulous weekend to post these for us!.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Yes, that's much better, Gate Girl, thanks for fixing it!

Here are the GW Guidelines for pics for all for future reference:
                    1) Pics cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. (also no wider than 7" at 72dpi is a good guide)
                    2) Pics cannot be larger than 75K.
                    3) If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to the pics.
                    4) You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. (Remove the IMG tags when quoting.)

Thanks for the info and for letting me know that it worked. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble, Pond.
                    46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                    sigpic
                    Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Thanks for the info and for letting me know that it worked. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble, Pond.
                      You didn't cause any trouble! We all have to follow the same rules around here and it never hurts to get a refresher.

I, for one, often forget to take out the IMG tags, and I've been here almost two years.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...3chicago06.jpg
                        LOL!

Thanks a bunch for posting these! *mwa!* Have fun tonight

Comment

Aw don't worry about it! Lissen to Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            You didn't cause any trouble! We all have to follow the same rules around here and it never hurts to get a refresher.

I, for one, often forget to take out the IMG tags, and I've been here almost two years.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/fcc17316.jpg

Yeah...such a troublemaker you are......

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                              Yeah...such a troublemaker you are......
                              Deeds xx
                              Yep, troublemaker is my middle name.

But don't tell my mom, she thinks it's Joan.

Comment

*snortle* Thanks Deeds!

Planing a new collection any time soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X