Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Oooo....nice tat!.......

Must have been hot in there too......he looks dead hot and sweaty....and rather nice I must say!......

Well done to Cindy for getting those up on line so quick and thanks for the heads up Strider!.....

Deeds xx
    Indeed... he almost looks better from the side LOL

I love tattoos on a guy... just so damn sexy *g* Never saw him as the religious type tho

Thanks Strider for posting them... and THANK YOU CINDY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja

I love tattoos on a guy... just so damn sexy *g* Never saw him as the religious type tho
      *speculates*

Something to do with Season 10 maybe?.....

I will say no more cos I'm not getting into trouble with SPOILERS!.....

I've been missing Toronto terribly today.....knowing that lot are there and watching some motor racing from there....I keep seeing the CN Tower as the cars go round and crying!....

(Don't miss the steaming heat though!... )

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*speculates*

Something to do with Season 10 maybe?.....

I will say no more cos I'm not getting into trouble with SPOILERS!.....

I've been missing Toronto terribly today.....knowing that lot are there and watching some motor racing from there....I keep seeing the CN Tower as the cars go round and crying!....

(Don't miss the steaming heat though!... )

Deeds xx
        Hmmm... might be... why else would it be temporary... but a cross? Doesn't fit the *cough*

Aww ((hugs)) which city was nicer Vancouver or Toronto? (not counting who lives there! )

Comment

He does look hot in those pics. In more ways than one.

Well done Cindyz for service to hussies above and beyond the call of duty and to MSOL for getting them up online so swiftly.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... might be... why else would it be temporary... but a cross? Doesn't fit the *cough*

Aww ((hugs)) which city was nicer Vancouver or Toronto? (not counting who lives there! )
            For me Vancouver definitely......it was more laid back, with the mountains, beaches and the sea all around.....plus the climate was a lot more to my liking....and my auntie and family were there which made it seem more like "home"....Toronto is a great city and I definitely want to go back but I think it suits a "weekend break" more than a holiday for me....

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Strider for posting them... and THANK YOU CINDY!!!
              I'm thinking the tatoo is related to a Stargate eppy, otherwise, why would he get a temporary one?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Sunday, Pond

Originally posted by Seshat
                If you look in some of the other threads you can find the picture easily enough. Or you could even BUY the magazine yourself...what a concept.
                Um... I was referring to the smaller pic of Daniel,Teal'c, and Sam, NOT the large cast photo. I did not see the other one posted here, except in a very small size. I can't seem to find it in any other threads, so maybe you could give me a hand and direct me to them? When I search I come up with nothing.

As to buying it, I don't think they carry it here. There's no need to go sarcastic on me like that, Seshat. I didn't think I did anything wrong to you personally...

(Daniel shows how I feel right now)
                Last edited by JessM; 09 July 2006, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarievenea
                  yup! thanks!!

Anyone else got something?

(PS-I'm a newbie over here, what's a pond?)
                  Welcome, sarievenea.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel

hi jess!
                    the wedding was fun, but waaay to long. i was there with my parents so i had to stay as long as they stayed and that was until 1 am, and we came home at 2 am lol. but it was nice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../grinning2.jpg
                    Hi! Glad to hear that it was nice!

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                      Jess, I've got some Sam and Dan for you

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16...0dansam101.jpg
                      Thanks hastie! *hugs* That cheers me up after seshat decided to go bitterly sarcastic on me like that... could someone tell me if I really did something to deserve that? I thought I just asked an innocent question. Is that pic I was looking for really posted all over GW?

Sorry but I just feel really awful after she said that to me. And I can't even PM her about it.

to avoid trout:

Last edited by JessM; 09 July 2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strider6
                        HUSSY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! MSOL has 6 piccies posted from Toronto that were taken by our own Cindyz. Check them out!!!!!!!!!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ider6/suit.jpg
                        Thanks for the heads up, Strider! Cool pics - can't wait to see more!

Comment

For me Vancouver definitely......it was more laid back, with the mountains, beaches and the sea all around.....plus the climate was a lot more to my liking....and my auntie and family were there which made it seem more like "home"....Toronto is a great city and I definitely want to go back but I think it suits a "weekend break" more than a holiday for me....

Deeds xx
                          Oh I didn't know you had family over there I have an aunt in Edmonton... it's a nice city.. but it's so far away from... well everything. Would be nice if she lived in say Vancouver... then I'd have NO problem going there next year for the con...

Comment

Okay I have to ask this again and I'm sorry if I'm bugging anyone, but did I do something wrong by asking if anyone had that pic, or if anyone could scan it for me? I didn't think I deserved what was said to me, but now I'm starting to think that maybe I did.

Does anyone know of any threads here where that pic is posted? I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

The worst part of this is that I can't ask this person personally why they said this to me. I hate to think that someone hates me because of something I said, especially if I wasn't personally insulting them. I just don't understand why people have to put other people down sometimes.

I apologize for the rant, I'm just not in a very good mood now since I saw Seshat's post. I think I might leave if whatever I say is going to make people mad. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I really find it hard to deal with this.

Pic to avoid trout...

Last edited by JessM; 09 July 2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Oh I didn't know you had family over there I have an aunt in Edmonton... it's a nice city.. but it's so far away from... well everything. Would be nice if she lived in say Vancouver... then I'd have NO problem going there next year for the con...

Sadly all I saw of Edmonton was the platform where the VIA Rail train stopped for half an hour and a movable stand for motor racing!.....oh I did see the city from a distance!....LOL!....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                                Okay I have to ask this again and I'm sorry if I'm bugging anyone, but did I do something wrong by asking if anyone had that pic, or if anyone could scan it for me? I didn't think I deserved what was said to me, but now I'm starting to think that maybe I did.

Does anyone know of any threads here where that pic is posted? I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

The worst part of this is that I can't ask this person personally why they said this to me. I hate to think that someone hates me because of something I said, especially if I wasn't personally insulting them. I just don't understand why people have to put other people down sometimes.

I apologize for the rant, I'm just not in a very good mood now since I saw Seshat's post. I think I might leave if whatever I say is going to make people mad. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I really find it hard to deal with this.

Pic to avoid trout...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...rs/fiad099.jpg
                                awww Jess.. *hugs*

thanks for the heads up strider, Cindy for shooting the pics, and MSOL for putting them on. he's so hot!! i love that shirt!! i have one that looks exactly like his lol.. looking forward to many many more

Comment

Working...
                                X